Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

silly sausage said:
Hi Kwise :D Have you seen Ermintrude's food diary? Her food looks fab and is very inspirational. Worth a butcher's if you are looking for yummy ideas.

No I haven't - will have a butchers!!

Have been rummaging through my recipe books and thinking of subscribing to the SW mag- as I used to love this for ideas

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww bless you silly sausage, you seem to be having a silly day .... who in the right mind would do shredding ... of anything other than cabbage! Actually, I wouldn't shred cabbage either as I hate the smell, although I do like coleslaw, so having said that I am going to keep a note of your coronation coleslaw as it sounds positively delicious! Oh and thanks for the reminder not to put soup in the bag when hot ... it's always better to be safe than sorry when assuming that I have any common sense. I do sometimes, but other times I have to have an "Oooh that wasn't one of my better ideas moments" :rotflmao:

OH is in a grump today, so all is frosty here in spite of the warm winter sun! Pffft, he'll thaw out... sooner or later .... hopefully eeeeep!

Walking to school this morning as no fuel til tomorrow night, so I better dash!

Hope everyone is keeping well, happy and on plan :D

oh and I want the Blues Sisters back - waahhhhhhh :missing:

I'm lurking... Had a week off work and nights out meaning off plan. But 100% today, and went on a long walk with the bf so looking good.
Didn't weigh yesterday though due to staying at a friend's house (glass bathroom doors, no naked weighing!!!) so I don't know if I should just carry on till Sunday or weigh tomorrow morning?

hi guys how u all doing? still in target after 8 weeks :-D

promising to pop in more, not had net proper for a while decorating and hubby demolished line while removing hiddeous wall in living room.

can anyone tell me what any members achieving target got at their group? just interested as I am sure we are being given the short straw at our group. just about get a sotw certificate etc. have to fight for magnet.

I wasn’t going to weigh in this week, because I had to weigh in on a Tuesday, but then I thought – actually, it’s much better to have a figure rather than hope that next week I won’t have to admit to a gain. So the very worst case scenario is that I have put on 5.5 lbs - but I am being very very strict with myself, I think it's more like 3 lbs to be honest. I’m taking the highest weight that flickered on the scales to avoid any nasty surprises on Sunday.

I’m not pleased at this, but I’m not too disappointed either. I have been comfort eating since my break-up about two weeks ago. Not constantly, but definitely off and on. And then since I was away last Thursday, I really made some very very poor food choices. So I know exactly what has happened, and I didn't enjoy over eating, so that's all good.

So yeah, I think I’ve gained a little bit – interestingly more people than ever are saying that I have lost loads of weight, lol. I’m focused on having a great week this week, and I do feel a lot better now I have weighed in this morning. Hopefully I can report losing a couple of pounds on Sunday morning!

Will come back later on and see how everyone is getting on!!!

Helloooo, I am a new Sunday weigher...although only one Sunday in the bag so far (and a shocking figure at that), fingers crossed for this Sunday and good luck to you all x

Helloooo, I am a new Sunday weigher...although only one Sunday in the bag so far (and a shocking figure at that), fingers crossed for this Sunday and good luck to you all x

Welcome to our happy thread :D I know it's quite daunting when you step on the scales the first time and think eeeeep what have I done - but you've done one of the hardest things and have now found a good way to deal with the issue! It's great here that it's not competitive in any way shape or form, we all lose weight at different rates and we all have very different lives but share a common goal to get our weight and eating habits under control once and for all!

Anyway, there was a little sermon from ole mother OzMoz :p :D

Praise Be!

:rotflmao:

:welcome: Hiya Blubex! You might think your weight is shocking, but you are doing something about it and taking control. Food is not the boss of you now :D

Pinkie - Not sure what to suggest. I am a serial scale-hopper, but some people don't like mid-week weigh ins as it can make their resolve wobble. Do what feels right for you :)

Craybia - Maybe you need to start a thread in the main forum to answer your question :confused: Or Shrimpy or MadameLaMinx might know as they have been at target a while. I remember you being disappointed getting some crappy flowers from your group. You may need to fight to the death for that magnet. Good luck!

Honeybee - If you do have a little gain, cut yourself some slack as you are doing so well in difficult times. You are an inspiration :) x

Hey Moz - I didn't want the elf and safety all over me regarding the boiling soup! Good work on the body magic school run :D

-3.5!!

Sotw!
Body magic!
Half stone!

I'm back - Silly Sausage has persuaded me to join the Sunday Weighers again (thank you silly sausage for remembering me) - Although I weighed in yesterday (Monday) I will still weigh in on Sunday.

My husband has just filed for divorce and I am going through depression (I will not depress all you others - I have created a thread and will keep updating my feelings in there).

I am determined to lose this last stone and living in the gym at the moment. I see Honey is going through a separation as well - Hope you keep your chin up - Show him what he's missing and look after number one (yourself) thats what I'm going to do.

Good luck to all you other Sunday Weighers and have a good week XXXX

Good to see you back in the saddle, Susie. The gym work and food discipline will make you stronger in every way for the difficult weeks ahead. It is good that you have a focus and healthy goals. All the best :) x

yeah ss the crappy flowers were last year for slimmer of the year for our group. They were a bunch reduced in tesco. she works there, you could tell they were not at their best. the girl who let us use her flat the other week for wi as our centre forgot to send someone to open it on a bank hols got a much nicer bunch.

Just wanted to gague what other groups got we lost a lot of members due to the not arsed about our group attitude. she has one just over the canal from us and they seem to get much better service off her.

Ah I'm so annoyed! I follow the gym near where I work on Facebook, and they posted "we're giving away two free passes to studio cycling tonight, first come first serve!"

Cause I was already at work, I had no gym clothes! And I live 25mins away :( how annoying! I would have definitely been up for that!

I'm back - Silly Sausage has persuaded me to join the Sunday Weighers again (thank you silly sausage for remembering me) - Although I weighed in yesterday (Monday) I will still weigh in on Sunday.

My husband has just filed for divorce and I am going through depression (I will not depress all you others - I have created a thread and will keep updating my feelings in there).

I am determined to lose this last stone and living in the gym at the moment. I see Honey is going through a separation as well - Hope you keep your chin up - Show him what he's missing and look after number one (yourself) thats what I'm going to do.

Good luck to all you other Sunday Weighers and have a good week XXXX

Oh Suzie I saw your post about this and it nearly broke my heart as it has been very close to the same thing happening with us except it is my hubby who has been a bit manic depressive. Last night we had a face off about it and things are a little better - just one day at a time. But I have been feeling sick in my stomach for days about it - I have two young uns too so I understand how bad all this crap can make you feel. Glad you have joined this thread. I'm a newie on Sunday Weighers and have been very welcomed. Big hugs. xxxx

hi guys how u all doing? still in target after 8 weeks :-D

promising to pop in more, not had net proper for a while decorating and hubby demolished line while removing hiddeous wall in living room.

can anyone tell me what any members achieving target got at their group? just interested as I am sure we are being given the short straw at our group. just about get a sotw certificate etc. have to fight for magnet.

Well done on staying at target for 8 weeks! The times past when I have got to target I got a Target member badge and a certificate and a sticker - maybe a magnet too. I know some consultants are better than others having been through a fair few. I don't go to group now. THIS is my group lol. And glad of it too. xxx:D

No I haven't - will have a butchers!!

Have been rummaging through my recipe books and thinking of subscribing to the SW mag- as I used to love this for ideas

Kx

Kwise - tonight I made one of Erm's meals and it was gorgeous. I put a pic on my food diary. I really recommend the hummous yummmo!! xxxxx

craftylucyloo said:
Kwise - tonight I made one of Erm's meals and it was gorgeous. I put a pic on my food diary. I really recommend the hummous yummmo!! xxxxx

Which one ? I had a look and couldn't find anything I liked the sound of :(

Kx

Back