Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Which one ? I had a look and couldn't find anything I liked the sound of :(

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I made harissa chicken kebabs, sweet potato wedges and spicy hummous with fresh salad. Really different tasting to anything I have had in a long time. Never had harissa paste before either and the hummous was wow!! I'll try anything once lol. x

craftylucyloo said:
I made harissa chicken kebabs, sweet potato wedges and spicy hummous with fresh salad. Really different tasting to anything I have had in a long time. Never had harissa paste before either and the hummous was wow!! I'll try anything once lol. x

I suppose I didn't look properly as I dont eat chicken and don't know what Harissa paste is lol!!

Jx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys, well, I've got a lot of work to do to get this extra five pounds off. Sigh. Never mind, I've had a great day today - back on track and eating well, so that kind of reassures me a LOT. I would be worried if I continued to struggle, but actually - weighing in this morning reassured me as well, calmed me down that I had seen the damage and wasn't dreading it, if that makes sense.

I tried to have a quick catch-up, but basically, well done to the losers and to everyone else that keeps on with this journey no matter what - we are all totally awesome for being here! And that's official, btw...

I'll be checking in a lot this week to keep me focused on my absolute priority, which is to continue to lose weight. So be warned that I'll be here all the time reporting in, lol x

*sneaks surreptitiously back into thread*

I hope have all been fine and dandy :D For understandable reasons I cba to read back over the past few weeks ya bunch of wafflers :p

Off to update my stats *gulps* :cry:>>>>

Forgot to say that I lost 1.5 tonight, first loss in aaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggeeeeeees. So, I need 2.5lbs to get my 5 stone sticker back. Wish me luck because I am doing this mojoless at the moment :( but hopefully this loss will spur me on somewhat

Yaaay it's Smartiebob! :bliss:

Congrats on your loss tonight! Sorry to hear you have lost your mojo, but you're in luck. I am off work this week and will be dispensing [STRIKE]arse kickings[/STRIKE] motivational vibes throughout the day. Sister Moz is giving morning sermons (apparently).

Hope your little partner in crime is doing well :) x

Pinkie - is that a spin class? I've seen those and the ladies are drenched in sweat. Must be a good fat burner. Hope you get another opportunity.

Honey - well done on facing the scales and not letting them upset you. So you take the scenic route for a week or two. We started the same week and you are a wee dot in the distance ahead of me. Your year has been awesome :D

I hope so too Sausage, although realistically I am going to try and aim for my 6 stone by then, rather than target. Its not until much later in the year, but I think target is a little beyond me now.

Of course there will be photies of me looking my resplendant best :D

I hope have all been fine and dandy :D For understandable reasons I cba to read back over the past few weeks ya bunch of wafflers :p

In my defence I haven't actually waffled - a surprising but true fact! I only returned to the fold yesterday or the day before - I lose track with the time difference .... and senility .... and lunacy :rotflmao:

Hope all is going well for you - give Sum a metaphorical kick up the bum too and make here post - we missed the blue crew! :D

Hello there!!!!! We've missed you, so nice to see you back again - yay!!! Smartie is back in the building :D

Pinkie - is that a spin class? I've seen those and the ladies are drenched in sweat. Must be a good fat burner. Hope you get another opportunity.

Honey - well done on facing the scales and not letting them upset you. So you take the scenic route for a week or two. We started the same week and you are a wee dot in the distance ahead of me. Your year has been awesome :D

Thank you!! I have such a lot to lose, which means that it does look more dramatic, but the fact is that after a year I'm still nowhere close to most people's STARTING weight!! But not going to think like that - we are still here and doing fabulously well, which is amazing every time I think about it. I suspect that this thread has a pretty high success rate, you know, for people to hang around! I would be lost if all the regulars stopped coming here!

In my defence I haven't actually waffled - a surprising but true fact! I only returned to the fold yesterday or the day before - I lose track with the time difference .... and senility .... and lunacy :rotflmao:

Hope all is going well for you - give Sum a metaphorical kick up the bum too and make here post - we missed the blue crew! :D

You never waffle, lovely Ozzie Moz....:)

You lot are such a nice encouragement!! Sadly I lost it again yesterday and had about 25 syns. Boo. Too much chocolate and crisps at school!!!

Woodland girl said:
You lot are such a nice encouragement!! Sadly I lost it again yesterday and had about 25 syns. Boo. Too much chocolate and crisps at school!!!

Stick with it Hun, we can do it x

Chin up Woodland Girl. School must be finishing soon and you will have weeks of running and lumberjacking to burn off that choc and crisps. Don't let a bad day screw up your whole week :) x

Smartie - I was chatting to you last night and my modem started acting the goat. Hope you didn't think I had just abandoned you :eek:

That's not too much at all! Just stick at it, you can do this - Silly Sausage is right, she's a very wise sausage indeed (now there's an image!!!).

Stick with it Hun, we can do it x

We really can - I'm feeling my mojo coming back in bucket loads, which is fantastic. I KNOW that we can all do this, encourage each other and achieve our goals. Yay the Sunday thread!!

Chin up Woodland Girl. School must be finishing soon and you will have weeks of running and lumberjacking to burn off that choc and crisps. Don't let a bad day screw up your whole week :) x

This is such a good point - SW even make a point of saying that the whole point of their diet is that one day of eating over the daily syn allowance is absolutely fine. Don't worry about it, just see it as part of the week and carry on making good choices. I should cut and paste that article, because I found it incredibly motivational.

:479::17729:Honey ypour post did make me chuckle-staff rooms should be banned dont you think? what is it about the end of the school day and the need for chocolate!!! wish I knew

This is such a good point - SW even make a point of saying that the whole point of their diet is that one day of eating over the daily syn allowance is absolutely fine. Don't worry about it, just see it as part of the week and carry on making good choices. I should cut and paste that article, because I found it incredibly motivational.

I used to add up my syn allowance for the week and use it as a running total - that way if I did slip up one day I would be able to cut back for the rest of the week without feeling too guilty.

I used to add up my syn allowance for the week and use it as a running total - that way if I did slip up one day I would be able to cut back for the rest of the week without feeling too guilty.

I know that's logical, and I think it's such a sensible way to go, but it doesn't actually work for me. I always feel like I'm playing catch-up, and slipping. Love the idea, really do, but I just draw a line under it and move on, tomorrow's another day and all that (am definitely channelling a fat Scarlet o'Hara there!!) :D

Back