Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hey all you guys. Sorry I've been missing for the last couple of weeks. Hope you've all been going great guns.

STS this week. The planning has gone to pot over the last two weeks and I have been off plan but I haven't gained. I think this has been to do with cal counting coming in as a buffer. I'm glad it did frankly.

Anyways totally back on plan since Monday and feeling all the better for it.
x

You never waffle, lovely Ozzie Moz....:)

Oh you're too kind, I do so waffle ... or witter when I'm not waffling. I can write reams without actually passing on any information of relevance and/or interest. A bit like a chinese takeaway, a pleasure at the time but ultimately unsatisfying :rotflmao:

I'm off to get the missing ingredients for the mushroom and lentil loaf as I'm going to make that for dinner at the weekend! I'm disproportionately excited at the prospect :rotflmao:

Hello Girls & Boys,

I'm battling on a bit this week. Probably still feeling the effevts of my cake binge from last. And have'nt got to the gym either. Anyway just undet 1 lb so far. Lets see if we can boost it wil more ss veg and soup.

Have a good one!!

Aw thanks guys! I guess I should just enjoy it and get back properly in a few days! Unbelievably still being better than I used to and I guess if I start again very well on Saturday and get excersising I might shock my body into losing these last 7/8 lbs!! :)

Thanks for your encouragement and wiseness ! Have a great day x

Morning All,

I'm feeling really bloated and uncomfortable at the moment which is getting me down a bit - particularly as it has been since starting on my diet which is odd. Also made the mistake of having a sneaky peak on the scales today and have gained 0.3lbs which I'm not impressed with...not much of a gain I know but I was hoping for a bit of a loss.

I really think it is this bloatedness that's caused the gain and I'm sure if I can resolve this I will lose this week.

:-(

blubex said:
Morning All,

I'm feeling really bloated and uncomfortable at the moment which is getting me down a bit - particularly as it has been since starting on my diet which is odd. Also made the mistake of having a sneaky peak on the scales today and have gained 0.3lbs which I'm not impressed with...not much of a gain I know but I was hoping for a bit of a loss.

I really think it is this bloatedness that's caused the gain and I'm sure if I can resolve this I will lose this week.

:-(

Hi I know how you feel, have started back on diet 100% this week and have felt pretty bloated. I find drinking lots of water and peppermint tea helps me x

How is everyone doing? I'm having a good day - just been thrifting (charity shops) and picked up loads of bargains. Best bit of losing weight is the clothes!! Five tops for £13, and a mix of next and M&S.

Am sticking to the plan - I love pre tracking what I eat, is working really well for me just now I have to say. Waiting for a hospital appointment just now tho, which is always frustrating. Why do they run so late?

Fell off the wagon today. No real reason, just a succession of disappointments that made me feel down :(

I do plan on being back on tomorrow. Saturday I'm going to a party but driving so no drinking (yay no syns!) but then I have a christening on sunday - veggie options at buffets are usually limited to egg sarnies and crisps! Still, driving again so no drinking at least.

Aaaww Pinkie. Sorry you had a bad day, but happy that you have put it behind you and are looking forward and planning for the weekend ahead. Way to go! :party0011:

Well done on all those bargains, Honey :D

I had a mixed day, but think I won in the end. I declined McChips for lunch when everyone else was eating them. Ended up with ryvitas as they were handy but not very filling. Got cornered by old lady neighbour who talked at me for 45 mins while I was starving. I could have eaten her dog I was so hungry! Mercifully, it starting pouring down so I escaped and ate a bag of doritos :eek: Good dinner though and ended up on plan. The end.

Fell off the wagon today. No real reason, just a succession of disappointments that made me feel down :(

I do plan on being back on tomorrow. Saturday I'm going to a party but driving so no drinking (yay no syns!) but then I have a christening on sunday - veggie options at buffets are usually limited to egg sarnies and crisps! Still, driving again so no drinking at least.

Awwww, pink toaster, just draw a line under it and carry on. I know it's hard with events, but you can do this! Am cheering you on!

Aaaww Pinkie. Sorry you had a bad day, but happy that you have put it behind you and are looking forward and planning for the weekend ahead. Way to go! :party0011:

Well done on all those bargains, Honey :D

I had a mixed day, but think I won in the end. I declined McChips for lunch when everyone else was eating them. Ended up with ryvitas as they were handy but not very filling. Got cornered by old lady neighbour who talked at me for 45 mins while I was starving. I could have eaten her dog I was so hungry! Mercifully, it starting pouring down so I escaped and ate a bag of doritos :eek: Good dinner though and ended up on plan. The end.

Thank you, am really pleased!! And your dinner of doritos sounds delightful :D

I can't bear ryvitas - to me, they always remind me of 'diet' food no matter what, lol. When I was a teenager I used to have a breakfast of dry ryvitas and hot lemon juice - bleurch!!!!

:(So know what you mean Pink Toaster
WHEN will we all stop feeding our minds and feed our bodies instead:sigh:

I can't bear ryvitas - to me, they always remind me of 'diet' food no matter what, lol. When I was a teenager I used to have a breakfast of dry ryvitas and hot lemon juice - bleurch!!!!

You've just reminded me, my Sunday treat when I did slimming world years ago was 4 sesame ryvita with a thin spread of marge, a thin spread of salad cream and then dollops of Sainsbury's low fat cottage cheese with pineapple on top. Yummo! Wahhhhhhhh - I want that now! You can't get cottage cheese with pineapple here. I tried making my own but it just wasn't the same!

I've just made a big cottage pie full of veggies and whatnot so I can take some in to OH who is working from 1pm til 9 pm tonight. He can't get a lunchbreak today because he is doing security work and can't leave the premises, so as it's getting a bit chilly in the evening ( :rotflmao: i know it's not really chilly, but chilly in comparison to normal) I thought I'd take him in something warm and filling. I'm going to get some good wife points - which I need at the moment, as I'm generally in trouble :rotflmao: and totally unrepentant about it! :p :D

YoungOzMoz is off at a friend's house and is missing me so much that when I called a moment ago to say it was time for me to come and get her, she said "oh do you have to, can't you just leave me here....." Man, I know I said to have fun and enjoy herself, but I didn't mean her to move out!! :eek:

Hope everyone has a great start to the weekend and if I don't post before then, I'll "see" you all on Sunday!

Hurrah and huzzah! :D

It is 10.50 am and all is well! I had beans, egg and toast for brekkie and got 2 lots of veg soup to keep me on the straight and narrow! going to have some now....

Fell off the wagon again - not enough butt kicking SS .......

Well had an Indian yesterday as was tired and had a rotten sore throat - I know that is an excuse!! The Nutella jar is now empty - so can't scoff that - and I am not buying any more!

Started again today - I must make sure I write my food diary!!
Have looked up some new recipes so will be trying them this week. On hols - let's hope I can be good!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nutella is evil :mad: I can tolerate chocolate in the house. I can tolerate hazelnuts in the house. But mix them together...:eek:

So you have my sympathies, Kwise. You also have my crocs travelling at speed towards your bahooky hehe :asskick: Hope you feel better soon x

Oiii Honey! The doritos where not my proper dinner! I had baby spuds and onions that I had lovingly nurtured for months :p

Trying to make the sun blushed tomatoes from the new mag today. Other posters have had mixed results ranging from "lumps of charcoal" to "M&S advert". They are in the oven now. Fingers crossed :D

I weighed in a day early today folks cos I'm going away and i lost 2lbs. I'm pleased with that as I'm due on and I feel bloated and fat. Just hope I don't blow it when i go away. It is so tempting to just let things slip. See you soon folks. Hope you all have a good week. Xx

Well yesterday all went well until the evening when that naughty voice reminded me of the Ben and Jerrys in the freezer!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back