Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi everyone....

Been elusive this week I know :( hoppe everyone is ok, and even if they're not they're trying to stay positive and battle through.

I'm fed up with myself this week. I've been in hotels again and they've started bottomless chips!!! NOT FAIR!! That's a weakness right there!!

I'm mostly mad at me because normally when I'm away for work I manage to behave as much as possible, but this week I've been eating a lot of chips, indulging in alcohol, eating loads of bread. I have laid off desserts but I had two chocolate bars and a chinese yesterday. And crisps. Most days. Usually I avoid most syns to counteract the "hidden" ones because I'm not in control of my food :( eaten hardly any fruit too. Dammit.

Took my wii to the hotel too but it doesn't plug in the telly. Grrr.

Sorry all I've done is moan...really need to get it off my chest and get a grip...

Jx

Ps welcome newies and welcome back ozmoz, potatogirl, bluesmartie and craybia...good to see you back :)

X

I think everyone is entitled to moan now and again Joanna x

Kwise1 said:
Well yesterday all went well until the evening when that naughty voice reminded me of the Ben and Jerrys in the freezer!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't worry Hun, I gave into Chinese and wine. And boy am I suffering for it today x

Madmavey said:
Don't worry Hun, I gave into Chinese and wine. And boy am I suffering for it today x

Love the avatar!!
Do you have a hangover?
My stomach isn't happy!!
We made Chocolate crunchies yesterday (melted choc, mini marshmallows & rice krispies) . I have already eaten 2!!!!

I have lost my diet mojo (can someone find it and return it to me please)

K :(

Here it is kwise!! Now pick yourself up and get on with it. All this fluffing about is just dragging out the agony. Focus and you will do it. Eating the wrong things is not making you feel good is it? What makes you feel good? Being in control. Feel good, find that mojo!!! All lovingly said and hope it helped! Made me feel better. Today is my first proper on plan day in ages :)
X

Kwise1 said:
Love the avatar!!
Do you have a hangover?
My stomach isn't happy!!
We made Chocolate crunchies yesterday (melted choc, mini marshmallows & rice krispies) . I have already eaten 2!!!!

Had a bit of a headache first thing, think the greasy Chinese soaked up most of the alcohol though. Must get back into it too, the chocolate crunchies sound lovely x

Thanks bex!!

And K, I reckon you're mojo is hiding wherever mine is! X

Evening all!

I see there are a few peeps suffering from a lack of mojo this week - I've got a tip for you...

I did it this morning and it made me feel on top of the world!

Go and open your wardrobe door, try on all the clothes that you used to wear and see how ridiculous you look! This morning, I tried on skirts that fell straight down over my hips, trousers that I got on and off without undoing the zips and tops that made me look 9 months pregnant...

I packed up two suitcases full and they're waiting for the next charity bag collection!

Only trouble is, I've got far too much empty wardrobe space now! :D

Good luck for WI in the morning everyone! x

Just done the wardrobe thing and have nothing to wear! Lol

Well, it's my mini restart. Lost the grand total of 1 lb over last 3 weeks, well lost 3 and 2 back on.

So, deep breath, better food and back to running !!

Have a great week xx

Good morning everyone!
Well half a pound off for me, pleased as I have been a little naughty this week. Am determined to remain focussed though now as my hols are over and back in the routine. Good luck everyone due to weigh in and congratulations to those who have lost. X

Well, i'd started off having a good week, but it kinda went to pot these last few days with a birthday dinner on thurs and then an unexpected lunch and dinner yesterday due to the good weather!

that said i'm 3lbs down! if i can do the same next week i'll have reached my first goal target on the anniversary of joining SW!! fingers crossed i can keep to a good week... already thinking of going out for dinner tonight, lol

Hi everyone....

Been elusive this week I know :( hoppe everyone is ok, and even if they're not they're trying to stay positive and battle through.

I'm fed up with myself this week. I've been in hotels again and they've started bottomless chips!!! NOT FAIR!! That's a weakness right there!!

I'm mostly mad at me because normally when I'm away for work I manage to behave as much as possible, but this week I've been eating a lot of chips, indulging in alcohol, eating loads of bread. I have laid off desserts but I had two chocolate bars and a chinese yesterday. And crisps. Most days. Usually I avoid most syns to counteract the "hidden" ones because I'm not in control of my food :( eaten hardly any fruit too. Dammit.

Took my wii to the hotel too but it doesn't plug in the telly. Grrr.

Sorry all I've done is moan...really need to get it off my chest and get a grip...

Jx

Ps welcome newies and welcome back ozmoz, potatogirl, bluesmartie and craybia...good to see you back :)

X

hi joanna i dont know how you manage to be in hotels all the time you do soooo well> you can do this :) you look fab anyways !!! think about what makes a good day thats what i am going to do this week it all starts at brekki time for me x

Love the avatar!!
Do you have a hangover?
My stomach isn't happy!!

kwise i have lost my mojo too but i am not going to find it perhaps so will try to kick mesell up the backside hehe i think i only have my mojo when i am losing well so its hard to break this darn cycle but i am not going back to where i was so i need to stop moaning were in this together :family2: xx

Here it is kwise!! Now pick yourself up and get on with it. All this fluffing about is just dragging out the agony. Focus and you will do it. Eating the wrong things is not making you feel good is it? What makes you feel good? Being in control. Feel good, find that mojo!!! All lovingly said and hope it helped! Made me feel better. Today is my first proper on plan day in ages :)
X
loved that woodland girl all true its all mega connected i am gonna stop moaning and snacking and try sticking to good old normal healthy food cos thats whats fills me. i av been looking for answers in a bar of choc for years.i feel like going downstairs and chucking out all the food which isnt gonna help...........kids wont be too pleased hehe but i think i might.....declutter not just clothes but food too :D

Evening all!

I see there are a few peeps suffering from a lack of mojo this week - I've got a tip for you...

Go and open your wardrobe door, try on all the clothes that you used to wear and see how ridiculous you look! This morning, I tried on skirts that fell straight down over my hips, trousers that I got on and off without undoing the zips and tops that made me look 9 months pregnant...

I packed up two suitcases full and they're waiting for the next charity bag collection!

good tip i have heard that any decluttering helps with weightloss its all about cutting back on excess so less stuff less weight i think its feng shui. another good tip is in my room i have a vision board its all to do with the law of attraction you put on it what you want in life and it will appear.........i think i am going to put on some healthy things or phrases which will motivate me.:D

all that said i have gained 1.5 pounds this week and going for a weekend away to see me sis who is doing ww and only a pound from her target .......jealous moi hehe .......... i am just gonna start being rrrr strict with myself because its never worth it choc crisps popcorn pizza is never worth the disappointment i feel when that number on the scales goes up :rolleyes:

sorry for being a downer :( xx

good luck everyone for the weigh in xx

Hi guys,

Well done to all the fabulous losers, and all the fabulous people who showed up before 9.30 am on a Sunday to weigh in - we are awesome!!

Okay, well after a big gain last week I am absolutely delighted to report a 4 lbs loss this Sunday, taking me back to a total of 93 lbs lost. Phew, that feels good, I am so pleased to have shifted some of my gain, almost all of it. Even more than that, I feel profound relief to be back on track so quickly again - makes me feel confident that I will carry on.

Next week is my one year anniversary. I cannot believe that I've been doing it for so long. I feel really really really good about that. So I'm going to have a huge week of eating well, making good choices, thinking about what I've learned.

Yay 3lbs lost this week :D!! After feeling rubbish and bloated all week I am over the moon about this...still a very long way to go I know but at least is is moving in the right direction!

Congrats to everyone that has lost this week :winner:

Fingers crossed for next week :cross:

well done everyone! looks like a good week all round!!! especially chuffed for why_d and honey - i know things have been a bit slow for you both recently but you're doing fab :)

welcome stitchy and congrats on your first loss! well done also to bex :)

madmavey - well done hon! 0.5 is good given the circumstances of not being utterly perfect!! that's brill!!!

moominmama - thanks for your kind words :) it's nice to hear something like that now and then - keeps me motivated!!!! sorry about your gain, but I'm sure you'll be back on track next week :) it's hard being around people so close to, or on target because they can often be more relaxed about their intake (of course sometimes it can be the other way around....). One of the girls at work went diet mad and had such determination right before her wedding and she was great to be around because her enthusiasm rubbed off on everyone, but now she's married and she's the size she wants to be, she is a total nightmare to be around!!!! she was very quick to start on you if you didn't consider the fact she was on SW as you try to ram krispy kreme's down her throat, however now she's on target, she regularly tells us it doesn't matter having a day off....however those days off are far too frequent....

anyway....as for me....not quite half on....my scales say something like 0.4, but if my memory serves me correctly, i rounded down from 0.2 last week, so i'm kinda happy with practically staying the same this week given a terrible week in the hotel with banoffee pie and bottomless chips to tempt me! fortunately, it's only three nights this week...tonight, monday and tuesday and I'll be working hard to limit the damage as much as possible this week.....after not putting in enough effort this week and not seeing a huge difference, it has made me feel like I've been lucky this week and really need to pull my finger out!!!! So I'm off to make a batch of Superspeed soup for the days I'm home again!!! That should counteract the damage and then hopefully knock off a few extras!

most importantly....I'm still (albeit only just!!!) in the 11s (11 stone 13.5) which is my main aim...as long as I stay in this stone while I'm on my hotel stays, I'm quite happy :)

Good luck this week everyone...I'll try and not to lurk as much this week....that might help me find my mojo again :)

Jx

Well only a pound on - not too bad really!!
Gonna try to start again today being that it is a Sunday . Off this week with the kids - let's hope it goes to plan. I have been invited out to a make-up party . So a bit of a dilemma - do I go and drink loads - or drive and save can fare and possible hangover/ diet (bearing in mind my last 3 weeks??) hmmmmmmmm

Spanx said:
Evening all!

Go shopping Spanx!!! I don't keep any clothes that don't fit - they go straight to charity etc - but sounds like a great idea!!

Woodland girl said:
Just done the wardrobe thing and have nothing to wear! Lol

Well, it's my mini restart. Lost the grand total of 1 lb over last 3 weeks, well lost 3 and 2 back on.

So, deep breath, better food and back to running !!

Have a great week xx

Come in WG - maybe we should message each other daily? Maybe our mojos are together??

Stitchy said:
Can I join please?

It was my first WI today and I lost 3lb :D
:welcome: and well done on your fab weight loss

Madmavey said:
Good morning everyone!
Well half a pound off for me, pleased as I have been a little naughty this week. Am determined to remain focussed though now as my hols are over and back in the routine. Good luck everyone due to weigh in and congratulations to those who have lost. X
Well done Madmavey - a good loss

why_d said:
Well, i'd started off having a good week, but it kinda went to pot these last few days with a birthday dinner on thurs and then an unexpected lunch and dinner yesterday due to the good weather!

that said i'm 3lbs down! if i can do the same next week i'll have reached my first goal target on the anniversary of joining SW!! fingers crossed i can keep to a good week... already thinking of going out for dinner tonight, lol

That's fabtastic Why_d - I am sure u can reach your goal!!

Honey39 said:
Hi guys,

Well done to all the fabulous losers, and all the fabulous people who showed up before 9.30 am on a Sunday to weigh in - we are awesome!!

Okay, well after a big gain last week I am absolutely delighted to report a 4 lbs loss this Sunday, taking me back to a total of 93 lbs lost. Phew, that feels good, I am so pleased to have shifted some of my gain, almost all of it. Even more than that, I feel profound relief to be back on track so quickly again - makes me feel confident that I will carry on.

Next week is my one year anniversary. I cannot believe that I've been doing it for so long. I feel really really really good about that. So I'm going to have a huge week of eating well, making good choices, thinking about what I've learned.

That's brill Honey - you must look fab!! And happy SW anniversary to you! I have been doing SW for most of my adult life (off and on) and I know it works when you are focused

blubex said:
Yay 3lbs lost this week :D!! After feeling rubbish and bloated all week I am over the moon about this...still a very long way to go I know but at least is is moving in the right direction!

Congrats to everyone that has lost this week :winner:

Fingers crossed for next week :cross:

Well done

Good luck the rest

.......has any one seen Sum??????

Back