Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Just done the wardrobe thing and have nothing to wear! Lol

Well, it's my mini restart. Lost the grand total of 1 lb over last 3 weeks, well lost 3 and 2 back on.

So, deep breath, better food and back to running !!

Have a great week xx

Lol WG - me neither! I've had a slow few weeks too, and made a change last week - measuring free carbs to control portion size - and it seems to have worked!

Can I join please?

It was my first WI today and I lost 3lb :D

Welcome Stitchy and well done on your first WI! :D

Good morning everyone!
Well half a pound off for me, pleased as I have been a little naughty this week. Am determined to remain focussed though now as my hols are over and back in the routine. Good luck everyone due to weigh in and congratulations to those who have lost. X

Well done MadMavey - it's always good to lose when you've had an 'out of routine' week! Good luck for next week!

Well, i'd started off having a good week, but it kinda went to pot these last few days with a birthday dinner on thurs and then an unexpected lunch and dinner yesterday due to the good weather!

that said i'm 3lbs down! if i can do the same next week i'll have reached my first goal target on the anniversary of joining SW!! fingers crossed i can keep to a good week... already thinking of going out for dinner tonight, lol

Brilliant Why_d! Good luck for next week and congrats on your SW anniversary!

good tip i have heard that any decluttering helps with weightloss its all about cutting back on excess so less stuff less weight i think its feng shui. another good tip is in my room i have a vision board its all to do with the law of attraction you put on it what you want in life and it will appear.........i think i am going to put on some healthy things or phrases which will motivate me.:D

all that said i have gained 1.5 pounds this week and going for a weekend away to see me sis who is doing ww and only a pound from her target .......jealous moi hehe .......... i am just gonna start being rrrr strict with myself because its never worth it choc crisps popcorn pizza is never worth the disappointment i feel when that number on the scales goes up :rolleyes:

sorry for being a downer :( xx

good luck everyone for the weigh in xx

Thanks for the tip Moomin - do you think if I pin-up a photo of Sean Bean he will magically appear?! :eek:

You're exactly right about eating rubbish. My old Consultant used to be full of those really annoying phrases - but they do stick in the mind! Her favourites were 'a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips' and 'little pickers wear big knickers'! Annoying, but true!

Enjoy your time with your sis and focus on what you have achieved - amazing weight loss!

Hi guys,

Well done to all the fabulous losers, and all the fabulous people who showed up before 9.30 am on a Sunday to weigh in - we are awesome!!

Okay, well after a big gain last week I am absolutely delighted to report a 4 lbs loss this Sunday, taking me back to a total of 93 lbs lost. Phew, that feels good, I am so pleased to have shifted some of my gain, almost all of it. Even more than that, I feel profound relief to be back on track so quickly again - makes me feel confident that I will carry on.

Next week is my one year anniversary. I cannot believe that I've been doing it for so long. I feel really really really good about that. So I'm going to have a huge week of eating well, making good choices, thinking about what I've learned.

Well done Honey - that's fab! Good luck for next week and happy SW anniversary! I've been at it for over a year too and when you think about it like that, it really makes you believe you can do this for life!

Yay 3lbs lost this week :D!! After feeling rubbish and bloated all week I am over the moon about this...still a very long way to go I know but at least is is moving in the right direction!

Congrats to everyone that has lost this week :winner:

Fingers crossed for next week :cross:

Woohoo! Well done Bex - fab loss! :D

anyway....as for me....not quite half on....my scales say something like 0.4, but if my memory serves me correctly, i rounded down from 0.2 last week, so i'm kinda happy with practically staying the same this week given a terrible week in the hotel with banoffee pie and bottomless chips to tempt me! fortunately, it's only three nights this week...tonight, monday and tuesday and I'll be working hard to limit the damage as much as possible this week.....after not putting in enough effort this week and not seeing a huge difference, it has made me feel like I've been lucky this week and really need to pull my finger out!!!! So I'm off to make a batch of Superspeed soup for the days I'm home again!!! That should counteract the damage and then hopefully knock off a few extras!

most importantly....I'm still (albeit only just!!!) in the 11s (11 stone 13.5) which is my main aim...as long as I stay in this stone while I'm on my hotel stays, I'm quite happy :)

Good luck this week everyone...I'll try and not to lurk as much this week....that might help me find my mojo again :)

Jx

Joanna, I think you're doing amazingly well, given all the temptation that's put in your way every week.

When I go off plan because of things that I don't feel in control of, like business meals out, or stays in hotels, I try not to beat myself up too much about it and concentrate on what I did do differently, rather that what I 'failed' at. So, for instance, if I eat out now, I never have a bread roll, I never put butter on a baked potato, I always ask for sauces on the side, I don't usually have a pudding - all things I'd have done without thinking before!

Keep it up! x

Well only a pound on - not too bad really!!
Gonna try to start again today being that it is a Sunday . Off this week with the kids - let's hope it goes to plan. I have been invited out to a make-up party . So a bit of a dilemma - do I go and drink loads - or drive and save can fare and possible hangover/ diet (bearing in mind my last 3 weeks??) hmmmmmmmm

Go shopping Spanx!!! I don't keep any clothes that don't fit - they go straight to charity etc - but sounds like a great idea!!

Sounds like a 'no-brainer' to me K-wise - go, but drive! I have to admit that I hardly drink these days and I don't really miss it - well, I certainly don't miss the hangovers!

I keep planning on going shopping, but I have absolutely no idea what to buy. I've spent so many years in oversized T-shirts, baggy trousers or long skirts that the thought of even looking at other styles is flummoxing me a little!

I have some friends who are always telling me off for wearing things that are too big for me - perhaps I should bite the bullet and take one of them on a shopping trip for advice!

I'm sure you'll find your mojo and get that 1lb off in double-quick time - good luck for this week! x

Well, I changed things a little this week by weighing my carbs. I'd been overeating on pasta, rice and potatoes, (I do mainly green days) and my losses had really slowed-up. So this week I got the scales out and measured generous, but not OTT portions... It worked, as I have lost 2lbs this week and feel remotivated and back on track!

Plus, I got my 4.5st shiny, which has taken me 3 months to get to from 4st lost! Let's hope it doesn't take another three months to get to my next one!

Good luck to all those still to WI xxx

Yaaay congratulations on your new shiny, Spanx! :bunnydance:

Some great losses this week. Well done Madmavey , Blubex, Joanna (only a smidgeon over) :talk017:

Why_D - brilliant news. It will be a real cliffhanger next week! Best of luck to you :D

Honey - made up for you. Looking forward to your anniversary next week too!

:welcome: Hiya Stitchy. Great start!

Moomin - chin up. Hope you have a cracking loss nex week :D

Kwise - Another vote from me for taking the car to the party Applying make-up when you are pished will not end well :crazy:

Thank you everyone, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has decided to WI on Sundays :D I'm not feeling positive for next week as I have a wedding to go to on Friday. I have no idea what I'll be eating, so we'll see...

Well done to all of you - looks like a few of us had good losses this week. Thanks for making me feel welcome :)

Thank you everyone, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has decided to WI on Sundays :D I'm not feeling positive for next week as I have a wedding to go to on Friday. I have no idea what I'll be eating, so we'll see...

Well done to all of you - looks like a few of us had good losses this week. Thanks for making me feel welcome :)

Think positive...it is only 1 day out of 7 that you may go off plan - be really good for the other 6 and have Friday as a flexi day. You'll be fine x

Had a bit of a downer on the weekend so comfort ate a little. Did not have time to weigh in this morning so will do tomorrow - Well done to everyone who has lost and Good luck to all for this coming week X

STS again. Not managing to stay with the plan at the moment.

Well done all you losers. Keep it up and good luck to everyone for the next week.

Hi, my name is Toastie and I'm afraid to weigh myself.

The first step is admitting you have a problem! I do. I know I've gained because a have a couple of new stretchmarks to add to my collection. :s

I'm really genuinely afraid to weigh in. I plan to tomorrow morning, but I'm afraid it will just send me into a depression. :(

I have to do it at some point I suppose. Hopefully it will encourage me to stay on track.

Aaaww Pinkie - your weight is just a number used to track how heavy/light you are. The scales are just a tool and are not the boss of you. If you feel crap anyway, then you might as well weigh yourself. Facing the scales head-on will help you take control and do the things that will make you feel happy again. You might surprise yourself. And don't worry about us lot! :) x

Well I have weighed and STS. Don't mind after the binge on the weekend but the good news is that I have lost half an inch from my waist which I am pleased about.

I appear to be stuck at 134 pounds and need to get over this sticking point. Started off well with an omelette this morning. I will try to keep it up - No alcohol or crisps for me this week.

Speak to you soon XXXX

Morning all - or rather afternoon.
Well I managed a whole day of sticking to plan yesterday - hallelujah!!!

One day at a time.

Decided to drive to make-up party this wednesday - so will have a proper tea here first .

Pink Toaster - if you hold our hands to get on the scales will that help? We are all behind you regardless of numbers and will support you no matter what.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, my name is Toastie and I'm afraid to weigh myself.

The first step is admitting you have a problem! I do. I know I've gained because a have a couple of new stretchmarks to add to my collection. :s

I'm really genuinely afraid to weigh in. I plan to tomorrow morning, but I'm afraid it will just send me into a depression. :(

I have to do it at some point I suppose. Hopefully it will encourage me to stay on track.

You have made the biggest step by deciding to make a change. You will find so much support from everyone here wether they have one lb or one hundred lbs to lose, I hope you do weigh in and don't just hide from it - at least by deciding to do something about it you can feel positive about where you go from here.

Big Hugs, good luck xxx

Thanks all. I weighed in but can't actually remember how much I weighed 2 weeks ago when I restarted! I have gained, I estimate it to be around 2-3lbs. Which isn't too bad, but it's slowly creeping towards the next stone group so I need to put a stop to it.

I know exactly what scares off my mojo. I follow the plan 100%, even throw in a bit of light exercise, then a social event pops up and even if I eat free all day and then go off plan in the evening, I get a gain or a maintain. And I lose hope.

I've been on and off SW for a few years now so I know it works. And I used to have a small loss if I was 6 days on plan, 1 day off. But something's changed, it's like my metabolism has slowed right down and I don't know why! A couple of months ago I had a good 6 days with 3 lots of exercise and still gained!

I need a good solid 100% week to restore my faith. And I think that might be possible this week. Wish me luck :)

Well done Pinkie :D That is not a bad gain and is possibly less than your were imagining. As Kwise sings, "One day at a time." I know it is disheartening, but you have to wonder what might have happened if you had not been following the plan 90%+ of the time. You are still on track and the plan is great. Hope you have a fab week! :party0011:

I spoke too soon - have been invited to meet my sister's boyfriend at a diner on saturday! Grrr... Oh well, they do serve salads at least.

Hi Pink Toaster, you can do this!!!!

Just one thing I realised last year - life is NEVER going to stop for us to achieve our weight loss goals. And would we want it to? I find social occasions really difficult, but they are always going to be there. For me, it's learning to deal with them (and I struggle, to be honest!), but I'm confident that we can do it!!

Honey39 said:
Hi Pink Toaster, you can do this!!!!

Just one thing I realised last year - life is NEVER going to stop for us to achieve our weight loss goals. And would we want it to? I find social occasions really difficult, but they are always going to be there. For me, it's learning to deal with them (and I struggle, to be honest!), but I'm confident that we can do it!!

Well said Hun x hope everyone is well? I am just getting over a bout of food poisoning, which has knocked me for 6. Am hoping it will boost my weightloss for this week though, as at the moment can't even think about food x

Madmavey said:
Well said Hun x hope everyone is well? I am just getting over a bout of food poisoning, which has knocked me for 6. Am hoping it will boost my weightloss for this week though, as at the moment can't even think about food x

Get well soon hun

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back