Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi everyone

I'm planning on being a Sunday weigher too! I've just started doing Extra Easy again after a year's break and so far I've lost 5.2lb! Really pleased, so fingers crossed I can continue doing well.

Good luck everyone!

L xx

LeaO said:
Hi everyone

I'm planning on being a Sunday weigher too! I've just started doing Extra Easy again after a year's break and so far I've lost 5.2lb! Really pleased, so fingers crossed I can continue doing well.

Good luck everyone!

L xx

:welcome: LeaO to our mad Sunday weigh in thread . Everyone here is pretty much bonkers - but I'm sure they will tell you that themselves or tell me I'm wrong lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was so proud of myself today...I walked straight past the cake shop and went and bought fruit!!!

I kept thinking how guilty I used to feel buying sweets/chocolate/cakes and wondering what people thought of me but today I bought a huge bag of peaches, strawberries, grapes, cherries & raspberries and did it with a great big smile!

How's everyone else getting on this week???

blubex said:
I was so proud of myself today...I walked straight past the cake shop and went and bought fruit!!!

I kept thinking how guilty I used to feel buying sweets/chocolate/cakes and wondering what people thought of me but today I bought a huge bag of peaches, strawberries, grapes, cherries & raspberries and did it with a great big smile!

How's everyone else getting on this week???

That's brilliant Bluebex!!
When on track I can demolish bagfuls of yummy summer fruits. Have you tried doughnut peaches or doughnut nectarines? They are delicious !!!
So far so good - sun & mon 100% good!!

At home on hols - surprisingly it seems easier - go figure??
But I'm stuck here with my ill DH & my daughter now has a temperature - this was not the plan!!
Gonna pop to Tesco as fridge a bit bare!!

Kx

My boyfriend got a box of bananas for FREE yesterday! Too bad I don't like them!

That's brilliant Bluebex!!
When on track I can demolish bagfuls of yummy summer fruits. Have you tried doughnut peaches or doughnut nectarines? They are delicious !!!
So far so good - sun & mon 100% good!!

At home on hols - surprisingly it seems easier - go figure??
But I'm stuck here with my ill DH & my daughter now has a temperature - this was not the plan!!
Gonna pop to Tesco as fridge a bit bare!!

Kx

Doughnut peaches...I've never heard of them nevermind trying thembut anything with the word doughnut in has got to be good!!! I will keep my eyes peeled for those!!!!

I need the structure of work to stick to plan otherwise I really struggle with the discipline so well done for managing to stay on track while off!!

You can send the banana's my way Pink T...yum yum...I'm a fruit fiend at the mo!!!!

Roziee said:
Hello everybody * waves *

Where you been?

"waves back"

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Where you been?

"waves back"

Kx

Hey K- how are you my love? I've been around.. Lurking.. The doctor found a big cyst on one of my ovaries on Thursday so I've been really worried since then, think that's what's been causing my urine infection symptoms. I have an appt with the gyn tomorrow- so worried :(

pixislim said:
Hello sunshine!!

Hey pixie.. How are you? :)

Well thanks Sweetie. Sorry to hear of you problems. I am sure it will all be fine. Cysts are usually more of an annoyance than anything else. Good luck.

Roziee said:
Hey K- how are you my love? I've been around.. Lurking.. The doctor found a big cyst on one of my ovaries on Thursday so I've been really worried since then, think that's what's been causing my urine infection symptoms. I have an appt with the gyn tomorrow- so worried :(

Hey pixie.. How are you? :)

Let me know how u get on hun - will be thinking of you x

Kx

pixislim said:
Well thanks Sweetie. Sorry to hear of you problems. I am sure it will all be fine. Cysts are usually more of an annoyance than anything else. Good luck.

I hope so..

Kwise1 said:
Let me know how u get on hun - will be thinking of you x

Kx

Thanks K. Hows your renovating going?

Roziee said:
I hope so..

Thanks K. Hows your renovating going?

Renovating? Lol- all ceilings painted, porch painter and units fitted. New rug, cushions etc in lounge!
Looks much better - on the way to be ready to sell in the spring I hope!!

Kx

Hi all,

Roziee, hope that things work out okay, am thinking of you!

I’ve been making some poor choices Monday and Tuesday this week, and I don’t know why. I think there is something going on with my head about approaching a year and a hundred pounds of something. I don’t know.

Anyway, today it’s back to basics for me for the rest of the week. Doing what I know works for me:

- sticking to SW programme and eating well and loads of food
- drink 2 bottles of water
- walk 3 times a day minimum, and aim for 8,000 steps

Just keep at it and keep quietly at it. I can and will do this, and it’s all within my control. Yay me!!

Back