Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Roziee said:
Hey K- how are you my love? I've been around.. Lurking.. The doctor found a big cyst on one of my ovaries on Thursday so I've been really worried since then, think that's what's been causing my urine infection symptoms. I have an appt with the gyn tomorrow- so worried :(

Hey pixie.. How are you? :)

Hope all goes well today x

Hey lovely people - how's it going? I'm trying to change up my eating a little this week, because I think I was eating the same pattern of things over and over again. I'm also drinking more water, which does make a difference.

We can do this! I have a small idea in my head about counting up our collective weight loss on Sunday morning, just to see how awesome we are. But then, it's not just about the numbers, it's about the turning up, so maybe that's not such a good idea.

Right, am going to have a day of healthy food choices, and I will feel terrific...:)

Good morning everyone!

Im so unbelievably busy at work at the mo that I've not had chance to pop on and see how everyone is getting on. The one good thing about being so busy is that it means there is no time to think about food!!!

Hope everyone is getting on well x

Hey all, I hope everything went ok at the hospital Roziee :)

Well, I put on 2 :cry:which i am putting down to getting a tad drunk at the weekend and * week. But a NSV for me was that I wore a dress when I went out :D I had 2 men say that I looked stunning :bliss:nothing like comments like that to boost an ego!

No piccies to show you of me wearing said dress as of yet - but this is what I wore :D

STAR- JULIEN MACDONALD@DEBENHAMS EVENING DRESS SIZE 14 | eBay

Morning all - so far so good - been 100% and I think back on track!! Finding new recipes to make and to add to my recipe book/repertoire has helped as I was becoming staid.

How are u Rosie - did your appt go ok?

Honey - I know exactly what u mean . It's like something mentally blocks you dieting when you reach a certain target or near it . I think mine is the healthy BMI. however , I need to be below it by a lot more or I will forever yo-yo between overweight and healthy!

Morning Blubex - don't work too hard!

Didn't go to the makeup party in the end - totally knackered as my little one has had a virus and woken me 2 nights in a row. Thankfully last night she slept through and we are over 24 hours without a temp!!
I think we both feel more human - lol

Where are the blue laydeez???

I saw bluesmartie briefly on here and Sum hasn't been here for weeks- I miss their comments. I hope Sums mum is ok.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I shall try and give the 'Summie one' a nudge in this direction - she is uber busy at the moment though. But I know she had a STS this week, and is still going to group :)

blue*smartie said:
I shall try and give the 'Summie one' a nudge in this direction - she is uber busy at the moment though. But I know she had a STS this week, and is still going to group :)

Yay - u are still here - thank goodness for that. Tell Sum I miss her comments on my food diary - it keeps me on the straight & narrow ;)

Kx

Hi guys,

Went to see the gynaecologist and she put my mind at ease.. As long as my blood test is ok they will just remove it because of the size.. It's 8 cm! I had another lump I was so scared of in my lady area but she said it is just a blocked duct and there was absolutely nothing to worry about.

Going for a blood test and then will have to booked in for the operation to remove the cyst...

Rozieeee - Glad the doc was able to put your mind at ease :) x

Hi Blue Stranger :p Loving the funky frock! Bet you look fabulous in it :bunnydance:

I had an historic NSV yesterday :rolleyes: After nearly a year on SW and nearly 4 stone down, somebody at work asked me if I had lost weight!!! :eek: This is a first for work. It was a bloke I see every day. He said that he and another guy had noticed months ago, but didn't want to ask in case I was "funny about it". How thoughtful of them. He then poked me in the face and said, "OMG, you've only got one chin now!" I would have decked him had I not been a bit flattered :mad::D

Roziee said:
Hi guys,

Went to see the gynaecologist and she put my mind at ease.. As long as my blood test is ok they will just remove it because of the size.. It's 8 cm! I had another lump I was so scared of in my lady area but she said it is just a blocked duct and there was absolutely nothing to worry about.

Going for a blood test and then will have to booked in for the operation to remove the cyst...

Hi Roziee glad to hear all is well - have been thinking about u today

silly sausage said:

Hi Blue Stranger :p Loving the funky frock! Bet you look fabulous in it :bunnydance:

I had an historic NSV yesterday :rolleyes: After nearly a year on SW and nearly 4 stone down, somebody at work asked me if I had lost weight!!! :eek: This is a first for work. It was a bloke I see every day. He said that he and another guy had noticed months ago, but didn't want to ask in case I was "funny about it". How thoughtful of them. He then poked me in the face and said, "OMG, you've only got one chin now!" I would have decked him had I not been a bit flattered :mad::D

That's very mean SS - you should have decked him - or nutted him.

What frock is BS wearing? I can't see it.

BTW - just used my SYNS on a packet of Butterkist Light - gawgeous

Kx

silly sausage said:

SillySausage, that is so funny. Guys always come out with the most awkard annoying ways of paying complements.

Evening all.

I have had a lovely day with the kids . Went to see Horrid Henry in the cinema (whilst car having it's MOT) - a lovely walk there and back - she says hoping it worked off the Pizza Hut lunch that she had - well I was taking the kids out ;)
(we shared nachos, wedges & 1 large thin crust Hawaiian) kids had pudding - I was stuffed . Oh and I had a tiny bit of salad & a diet coke. ( she says edging away rather quietly yet quickly)

Kx

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around much this week, but been really busy at work - which is great, as I set up my own business in January, and it's taken a while to build up. I haven't booked my son into holiday club much for the hols as I expected not to be too busy, so I am now begging grandparents to have him!!

Anyway, I've been having a reasonable week. My son is away with his Dad, which means I've been out for 3 meals this week... but I've made reasonable choices, so I'm hoping for a STS or even a small loss!

Roziee, glad to hear that you've got nothing to worry about - hope your cyst removal goes well.

Honey, getting back to basics is a good idea - i hope it pays off for you.

Kwise - i only read the last two things on the list of things you ate at Pizza Hut, so I say well done!!! :D

Good luck everyone for WI tomorrow! x

Spanx said:
Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around much this week, but been really busy at work - which is great, as I set up my own business in January, and it's taken a while to build up. I haven't booked my son into holiday club much for the hols as I expected not to be too busy, so I am now begging grandparents to have him!!

Anyway, I've been having a reasonable week. My son is away with his Dad, which means I've been out for 3 meals this week... but I've made reasonable choices, so I'm hoping for a STS or even a small loss!

Roziee, glad to hear that you've got nothing to worry about - hope your cyst removal goes well.

Honey, getting back to basics is a good idea - i hope it pays off for you.

Kwise - i only read the last two things on the list of things you ate at Pizza Hut, so I say well done!!! :D

Good luck everyone for WI tomorrow! x

Morning Spanx - boy is it quiet in here!!
Sounds very exciting -starting your own business - what do you do?

BTW - suffering today as I was so naughty in the evening - tummy not at all happy :(

Kx

Howdy howdy ! I am around just grumpy. Apparently eating well and 4 big trips to the gym gained me 2 lbs! Let's hope it is gone by tomorrow! Off to the wood later for BBQ and moth trapping! Fun fun ;-)

Howdy folks. I am back from hols and sooo ready to get back on plan. I started off really well and then it all got worse as the week went on. Had 3 different takeouts and a meal out. Then on way home I ended up with one of those crispy deli wraps from Mcds - shhhh and a milkshake. So so ready to lose some weight. Not looking forward to the nekkid weigh tomoz but hey ho it has to be done. I will brave those scales. Just having a catch up read to see how everyone is. xx

Morning Spanx - boy is it quiet in here!!
Sounds very exciting -starting your own business - what do you do?

BTW - suffering today as I was so naughty in the evening - tummy not at all happy :(

Kx

Sorry to hear you've got a bad tum K, amazing how our systems change isn't it?

I run my own PR and communications company (well, I say company, but it's just me and some friends I sub-contract when I'm busy!). This week has been great, as I've won one piece of work and had two other enquiries for work that will take me through to Christmas! Woohoo!

WG and Crafty - try not to worry too much. Whatever happens tomorrow, keep your chin up and keep going! Hope it's not too bad anyway...

I had the strangest experience this afternoon - I went clothes shopping and actually enjoyed it!!! I had to call the changing room lady in both M&S and Next and ask her to check whether they'd got things in SMALLER sizes!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D Ended up buying trousers in a 14 and tops from next in a 16 and 18 - I was over the moon and grinned all the way home!

Evening all. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. We are having lovely weather here today so have been out and about all day enjoying it!

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow x

Back