Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Good luck one and all for tomorrows weigh in gang :D I shall be keeping my beady eye on all your results :cool:

As for me, I am having a good week,so hopefully will see a good result on the scales on tuesday. Sadly, I have still not got my mojo back :( and its a continual fight not to go off plan. Hopefully if I can get some consistency over a few weeks it will help boost my mojo :)

Good morning everyone,

My daughter kindly woke me up at 5.30 this morning...does she not understand the point of Sundays???

Anyway, this week I have lost 2lbs!!! YAY!

Good luck to everyone with their WI today xxx

Well done bluebex!!

Me, well mostly on plan, 4 big gym trips, running, weights, cross trainer... And I flipping gained one!!!!!!

Not a pleased person!! I know it can be muscle, water etc but grrrr. :-(. No loss for about a month now. Bottoms :-(

I will carry on and hope to see loss next week. Hope you all do well
Xx

I really need to jump start things. Also no loss again. I should propably switch to green and red for a while and see how that goes.

What are the rules for G and R days? I can only seem to find EE in my book.

Morning everyone, hope you all ok. Well a pound off for me this week, am pleased but feel it should have been more as spent few days suffering with food poisoning, maybe I will see it next week. Congratulations to all those who have lost, or sts. Big hugs to the gainers and good luck to those yet to weigh in. Am determined to have a successful week this week x

morning all

been on SW a year today. eek!

was a STS tho. i suppose i should be happy with that after last weeks big loss, lol

Good morning everyone,

My daughter kindly woke me up at 5.30 this morning...does she not understand the point of Sundays???

Well done, that's a great loss!

Well done bluebex!!

Me, well mostly on plan, 4 big gym trips, running, weights, cross trainer... And I flipping gained one!!!!!!

Not a pleased person!! I know it can be muscle, water etc but grrrr. :-(. No loss for about a month now. Bottoms :-(

Xx

That ALWAYS happens to me too! I figure it's because my body is running about ten days behind, if you see what i mean - losses and gains show up the week after. So don't be disheartened, stick at it, next Sunday will be awesome!

Morning everyone, hope you all ok. Well a pound off for me this week, am pleased but feel it should have been more as spent few days suffering with food poisoning, maybe I will see it next week. Congratulations to all those who have lost, or sts. Big hugs to the gainers and good luck to those yet to weigh in. Am determined to have a successful week this week x

Sorry you've been unwell - that's good to lose a pound though, well done you!

STS for me.

Good result, Pinkie, be proud of yourself!

morning all

was a STS tho. i suppose i should be happy with that after last weeks big loss, lol

Hey Why_D - we should go out for a drink today, it's my one year anniversary today as well!!!!! How amazing is that? You have done so so so well, and I am absolutely and utterly awed at being here after one whole year. You're a star, and you should feel so proud of yourself!

Well, guys, it's been a year here for me as well. And this week, I lost 3 lbs. Taking me to a total lost of 96 lbs in one year. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

Am so pleased with this week's loss, and am really pleased to have got the anniversary out of the way. I kind of wish I had lost 100 lbs in a year, but actually - I think I self-sabotaged because it was all too significant. Now I'm back to focusing on SMALL goals each week, and just plodding forward, not looking at the big milestones.

Still, though, 96 lbs in a year. And I'm still here, still posting, still doing the same. I feel I might actually get there, you know!!!! Cautiously optimistic.

Good luck to my lovely weighers xxx

Well done to all the runners and riders this week! :talk017:

The scales were showing a STS yesterday, but today it is a 3lb gain. Eh?? I know I was eating crap for a couple of days, but that is just silly so I am not going to let it get to me. In mitigation, the wall and wall cupboards above my hob are being tiled and glossed. Cheese beanos and rubbish for a few days and more hobless days to come. I feel better this week though as we have been swimming 3 times so not all doom and gloom :D

The scales were showing a STS yesterday, but today it is a 3lb gain. Eh?? I know I was eating crap for a couple of days, but that is just silly so I am not going to let it get to me. In mitigation, the wall and wall cupboards above my hob are being tiled and glossed. Cheese beanos and rubbish for a few days and more hobless days to come. I feel better this week though as we have been swimming 3 times so not all doom and gloom :D

That's not too bad, given that you have no kitchen!! And you know what, Silly? I think that in the last year I have seen people come and go, but you are definitely one of the most consistent people here, you ALWAYS weigh in, and you're always accountable. That's why I know you're going to get to your goals, because of your sheer tenacity!

I thought 93 was mindboggling. 96 is a cricket score! :eek: Well done Honeypie! xxx

I feel quite good about it....:)

I actually feel relieved to have got past this, because it seemed almost too significant; now it's back to business as usual, and I'm aiming small again. I'd like to get past t he 100 lbs for the same reason, because it's just a number. I want to lose 2 lbs next week, back to basics...!!

Thanks Honey. My SW birthday is in 2 weeks and I as hoping to be in Onederland by then. Not looking likely now that I am moving backwards! Ooops! Still, if I hadn't started SW I would just have grown bigger and bigger, so although I have been faffing about, I am still better off.

thanks guys!

and well done Honey! we've all done so well over the last year!

Good morning everyone,

Woohoo! 2lbs is fab - well done! Hope you have a great day, even with your 5.30am wake-up call!

Well done bluebex!!

Xx

I firmly believe that if you're doing all the right things it will show at some point - hope it's next week for you! I was watching a re-run of one of the Biggest Loser Australia series and one week they had one person with a STS and one with a gain - but they'd done exactly the same training and eating as the week before - it just shows that our bodies sometimes have a mind of their own. Keep at it WG! x

I really need to jump start things. Also no loss again. I should propably switch to green and red for a while and see how that goes.

What are the rules for G and R days? I can only seem to find EE in my book.

At a very high level:

Red - all lean proteins free, 2 HEXBs (potato, wholemeal pasta, wholemeal bread), veg except peas and sweetcorn free, 2 HEXAs

Green - rice, pasta, potato free, 2HEXBs (wholemeal bread, lean protein), 2 HEXAs, all fruit and veg free

Hope that helps!

Well done MadMavey - I think any loss is good after an illness - as it really mucks your system up.

STS for me.

Hopefully that's a good STS, good luck for next week!

morning all

I always have a small loss after a big one, so well done on your STS and super well done on your one year anniversary! Here's to the next year!

Well, guys, it's been a year here for me as well. And this week, I lost 3 lbs. Taking me to a total lost of 96 lbs in one year. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

Am so pleased with this week's loss, and am really pleased to have got the anniversary out of the way. I kind of wish I had lost 100 lbs in a year, but actually - I think I self-sabotaged because it was all too significant. Now I'm back to focusing on SMALL goals each week, and just plodding forward, not looking at the big milestones.

Still, though, 96 lbs in a year. And I'm still here, still posting, still doing the same. I feel I might actually get there, you know!!!! Cautiously optimistic.

Good luck to my lovely weighers xxx

Well done Honey, that's fantastic! Even better is the realisation that we can keep going at this - it really is a plan for life, not a diet. Look forward to celebrating the big 100 with you!

Grr! But well done on the attitude SS - you'll soon have that gain off. Hope you have a great week!

Well, 0.5lb off for me this week. Pretty pleased with that after 3 nights out! Trouble is, I've got another 3 nights out this week (really making the most of the fact my son is with his Dad!) and then I'm going away for a few days, so will miss WI next week... Hoping for a STS by the time I get back on the 10th - wish me luck!

hi everyone!!! sorry I've been elusive again this week...not even been lurking...just haven't been online :(

first of all, happy bday and well done to honey and why_d!!! fantastic results both of you - you're the reason we all stick about!!!

to everyone else - forgive me if I've missed it but doesn't look like there's any gains...

I've stayed the same again which is good considering I've been in hotels again....started running as well though now - had a gym induction this morning. I'm a girl who can only run for a minute at a relatively slow pace (I might be able to zumba like it's going out of fashion but it's not happening on the running front!!!) so as of today, I'm setting myself a target to be able to run 6 miles. The reason for this? I get a free bus pass to work, so the plan is to bus to work, and run home which is 6 miles :) In the past I've set myself seriously unrealistic goals, or no goal at all so I'm trying something different!!!

Have a good week everyone, I'm not away for work so hopefully I'll be around a bit more :)

Jx

Back