Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

silly sausage said:
I lost 5 this week. Was 100% all week and did loads of swimming. This means I get my 4 stone sticky back. Should be chuffed, but most of me thinks I shouldn't have lost it weeks ago in the first place.

Woohoo SS, that is fantastic!!

Woodland girl said:
Wow!!!!! Well done sausage !!

Madmavey, I am going to try success express, even just for a few days, maybe every other day. Want to try with me?? X

Sounds like a good plan to me, will try anything to boost my loss at the moment x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow SS - 5 off, well done x

Well done for STS Woodland Girl and madmavey!

Fingers crossed for you Pixi.

What is success express??? Doing SW from home so not come across that before....

I meant to say new things! Lol

There is a thread on success express that I am using for guidance. I would post the link but dont know how!!

morning all well done to those that have weighed in already even if you didnt lose, you didn't gain and showed up so well done!

i've STS this week also. I blame the cake. it's all the cake's fault! :D

Yay me- 3lb off (been 100% this week) for me bringing me (again!!) to a healthy BMI of 25.

So I now need to continue - ta-dah!!

blubex said:
Well another 2.5lbs off for me this week which I am over the moon with as it means I can tick off losing half a stone and getting back into the 15's.xxx

Woohoo Blubex - fantastic :bunnydance:

Woodland girl said:
Sts for me :-( going to try lots of bee things this week to get it moving again!!
X

Lol sausage - maybe the stinging stops u eating - I am sure the STS will eventually move on to a loss hun

Madmavey said:
A sts for me too, going to go for it this week though. Well done to those who have lost so far x xMiniMins
Well done Madmavey

silly sausage said:
I lost 5 this week. Was 100% all week and did loads of swimming. This means I get my 4 stone sticky back. Should be chuffed, but most of me thinks I shouldn't have lost it weeks ago in the first place.
OMG - that's a absolutely brilliant loss - amazing!!!

why_d said:
I would too Why_d - plus it cant answer back!!!!
Well done u

Good luck u all

I have a week ahead of no kids (boohoo) and evenings after work if decorating- really looking forward to this week......not

However on a brighter note if the weather is good we will have our annual BBQ party on Saturday - so may weigh in one day early

Kx

STS for me which is fine as I have had two birthday meals out and a night out drinking... My stomach is not happy with me!

Good morning! Am sitting here having a cup of coffee, and will get naked and find out the truth in a few minutes (that sounds wrong, doesn't it!:D)

Well another 2.5lbs off for me this week which I am over the moon with as it means I can tick off losing half a stone and getting back into the 15's.

Still a long way for me to go but I am well on the way and happy to be moving in the right direction!

Good luck to everyone today xxx

Well done, bluebex, that's fabulous! half a stone, and a new set of numbers, you're doing the right thing for sure!!!

Sts for me :-( going to try lots of bee things this week to get it moving again!!
X

Woodland Girl, I'm with Why_D, showing up and weighing is a vistory, and a STS is pretty good too.. Well done! And I know the bee things are going to get things moving for you, for sure...

A sts for me too, going to go for it this week though. Well done to those who have lost so far x x

Hi Madmavey, well done for weighing in, that's a good result, and it's going to be an awesome week for you!

Wow, that's a huge amount to lose! Well done, silly, am so pleased for you - just shows that eating well and swimming has amazing results - that's hugely inspirational, and no being down on yourself, you are making awesome progress,and you're doing so well. Well done you!

morning all well done to those that have weighed in already even if you didnt lose, you didn't gain and showed up so well done!

Mmmmmmmmmm, cake! Well done, Why_D, a year and a week later, and we're still here on the dot, being accoutnable, showing up and weighin in !

Yay me- 3lb off (been 100% this week) for me bringing me (again!!) to a healthy BMI of 25.

So I now need to continue - ta-dah!!

Oh Kwise, that's amazing, that's so inspirational to me, that a good week has such a great result - well done and woo hoo!!!

STS for me which is fine as I have had two birthday meals out and a night out drinking... My stomach is not happy with me!
That's a good result, Pinkie, I would have gained for sure with that!!!

Sorry folks - Haven't been on the site this week - its been stressful

Well done little silly sausage on your results

OMG I have lost 3 pounds this week (I have been on the heart-break diet though). This is my biggest loss in aged so thrilled to bits.

Have had a weekend with no ex-hubby to be and no kids so have used the weekend to get my head around things and feeling a lot better - starting to look forward to the future.

Congratulations on all your weight losses especially you silly sausage - 5lbs wow!!

House hunting for a place to rent now to get out of the house so I don't have to share with hubby - Want to remain friends so think its the best solution. We will be sharing the children though

Good luck for the coming week to you all - I'll try and come on here more to see how you are all doing XXXXX

Well, I am pleased to say that I lost 2 lbs this week, taking me to a total of 98 lbs lost, or SEVEN STONES!!!!! I feel great about that, I must say. I'll feel better once I've got past this 100 lbs mark, which is not easy for some reason. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Honey - 7 stones - what an achievement. Those final 2lbs you will lose in the coming week - Stay motivated - I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you XX

Booo! Only 1lb off this week, was aiming for two to take me to a stone and a half off. Guess I need to step up my game. Aiming for 3 now this week as that will take me to my lowest weight since I became pregnant with my first son in 2005. Bang goes my treat today :eek:(

Well done on all the amazing losses this week. Belated congrats to your dd SS! I lost 2.75 so have lost the holiday weight and a bit more. Still not got that first stone off yet though. Here's hoping for next week. Hope you all have a good week. X

Nics.ck said:
Booo! Only 1lb off this week, was aiming for two to take me to a stone and a half off. Guess I need to step up my game. Aiming for 3 now this week as that will take me to my lowest weight since I became pregnant with my first son in 2005. Bang goes my treat today :eek:(

A pound is brill so well done. Just might take an extra week but hey ho it's all fun in the journey. Xx

well chuffed for you Honey!! congrats! wish i could shift it as fast! but lack of exercise and cake seem to keep things a bit slower, lol

Some good results this week!! Well done everyone - if I were wearing a hat I would take it off to you .... but I'm not, so I can't ... but you get the general idea :p :D

I haven't weighed myself in line with my policy. However, I feel flabby and wobbly and generally gross, I think I have been gaining weight and deservedly so, the last little while I've been making no effort whatsoever.

However, I do have a ray of hope, I have an interview on Tuesday for a part-time casual job. It's general office admin, the lady who phoned me this week told me from my resume that I would be able to do the job blind-fold but I said that I would rather not as I don't like the dark much ;) :D She was concerned though about me being over qualified, I just said that in all honesty that didn't worry me, although ultimately I would prefer full-time hours, it would suit me quite well to work part-time because of LittleOzMoz. That isn't really true though as although in theory p/t would suit me, we need the full-time wage, but I don't want to put them off me as this is the first hope I've had in months!

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed for me on Tuesday morning, which will mean you all going to bed with your fingers taped crossed on your Monday night. That should do the trick!

I did eventually hop on before brekkie and then tackled the housework :p

0.6kg, just over a pound off. :-D

Well done to all the losses, and sts. Holding thumbs for everyone for next week. 100% everyone!!!

Back