Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done Pixi - I don't know why you were worried as that is a fab result! :party0011:

OMG Honey!!! 7 stones is wonderful. You must feel like a new lady! :bunnydance:

Congrats to Kwise, Pinkie, Susie, Lucyloo and Nics. It has been a bumper week. Pinkie - you did so well not to gain after the birthdays so I am guessing you had a great week :D

Moz - I am so chuffed for you! Will be sending all the "gizza job" vibes your way for the interview :vibes: Although full time would suit your purse more, you might end up paying it all out in childcare :confused: so it's swings and roundabouts. Remember too it is said it's easier to get a job when you are in one. Best of luck! :D x

silly sausage said:
Pinkie - you did so well not to gain after the birthdays so I am guessing you had a great week :D

Thanks SS, I'm really hoping that the STS is a result of my swimming session. I plan to go twice this week, and hopefully being 100% on plan might result in a loss.

OzzieMoz said:
Some good results this week!! Well done everyone - if I were wearing a hat I would take it off to you .... but I'm not, so I can't ... but you get the general idea :p :D

I haven't weighed myself in line with my policy. However, I feel flabby and wobbly and generally gross, I think I have been gaining weight and deservedly so, the last little while I've been making no effort whatsoever.

However, I do have a ray of hope, I have an interview on Tuesday for a part-time casual job. It's general office admin, the lady who phoned me this week told me from my resume that I would be able to do the job blind-fold but I said that I would rather not as I don't like the dark much ;) :D She was concerned though about me being over qualified, I just said that in all honesty that didn't worry me, although ultimately I would prefer full-time hours, it would suit me quite well to work part-time because of LittleOzMoz. That isn't really true though as although in theory p/t would suit me, we need the full-time wage, but I don't want to put them off me as this is the first hope I've had in months!

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed for me on Tuesday morning, which will mean you all going to bed with your fingers taped crossed on your Monday night. That should do the trick!

Tellyou what, I'll hold thumbs and cross fingers, toes and everything else.

Oz hope the interview goes well. I had an interview once and the guy refused to give me the job as I had a deferred place at uni which I wasn't going to take. In the end I did but I really wished he had given me that job. It could mean a whole different life for me now.

Have good week everyone. X

silly sausage said:
Morning Pixi!

Pinkie - We are going to try to join in an aqua aerobics class sometime this week. It is such a laugh and tones you everywhere. Have fun at the pool :D

My boyfriend told me he saw a sign on the wall of the gym advertising aqua aerobics, and it was cheaper than a swim session. So I will definitely look into it!

Went down and asked about aqua fit, found out it doesn't start until September. But we ended up going on an almost 2 hour walk! So tired!

Ok, I know this is going to sound odd, but for some reason that 100 lbs point it really weighing heavy on me - I just want to get past it and carry on with my journey, but I feel like I'm self-sabotaging a little bit. I had a Chinese takeaway tonight, and I'm not sure why. I didn't even enjoy it!

Right, I'm going to have a week on track - I would love to lose 2 lbs this week, and get the big milestone out of the way. So I'm just going to knuckle down and do it.

Right now, I'm having a chai tea (tea bag, not sweet one), and tomorrow I'm going to have a healthy eating day. Lots of water, lots of walking, good choices.

Good morning everyone...well afternoon now!!

Hope everything went well in your interview OzMoz x

Keep focused Honey - you have done so well those pesky 2lbs will soon disappear.

I am having a terrible day today so in a very moany mood....I fell down the stairs last night so am in lots of pain and covered in bruises, I have had a nightmare at work with men that are quite simply worse than kids and despite being hungry have absolutely no interest in food at all!!!

I think it is just a bit of everything all adding together but I feel really miserable today and think it is rubbing off on the people around me :-(

I hope everyone else is having a more positive day than I am x

How did it go, OzzieMoz???? Have been thinking about you, hoping it went well!!

Thanks Silly and Bluebex, I've been focused today - I'm hormonal, which always drives me to eat more, so I'm accepting that, and eating more rice and stuff. Sorry about the falling down stairs, that sounds horrible! Hope you're okay.

Terrible about the rioting too - hope no one has been affected by it x

Terrible about the rioting too - hope no one has been affected by it x

It's complete madness isn't it? We are booked into a hotel and show next week in London so desperately hoping it all gets sorted by then...I'm really looking forward to it!

Thanks for all the positive vibes and kind thoughts and whatnot. I didn't get the job. I feel pretty lousy right now and can't see a way forward, as they say "what is left when hope has gone". Not sure that hope has entirely left the building, but stocks are running low. I'll just have to keep on keeping on.

Good luck to everyone for this week :)

Thanks for all the positive vibes and kind thoughts and whatnot. I didn't get the job. I feel pretty lousy right now and can't see a way forward, as they say "what is left when hope has gone". Not sure that hope has entirely left the building, but stocks are running low. I'll just have to keep on keeping on.

Good luck to everyone for this week :)

Really sorry for you, I know how disheartening it can be when you are desperate to get in work and all you find is closed doors. One will open soon and it will all work out perfectly, you just have to keep pushing.

Keep your chin up and focus on the things you can control xx

Back