Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

So Sorry Moz - Things happen for a reason. When one door closes another opens and it will be a better place. Keep your chin up.

I am surprisingly having a good week this week. Found an apartment to rent and looking forward to moving in to start my new life. Diet wise I have been excellent - feel a lot thinner and after having a sneaky look on the scales mid-week I have lost 2lbs. This would be an excellent resuly for Sunday.

I hope you're all feeling positive like me because a few weeks ago as you know I was in a heck of a mess. Things can only get better.

Hello everyone, my week is improving by the day!!!

Went out for lunch with a friend today - I had the healthiest thing I could find on the menu (penne arrabiatta) which I thought was very good of me!!!

Fingers crossed for a good WI this sunday.

Hope everyone is ok x

Sorry about job, OzzieMoz, that sucks - I know that something good is coming your way soon though!!

How's everyone? I'm doing okay after a blip on Monday night (Chinese takeaway). I've been a little bit blech this week, so I'm hoping that my mojo comes back tomorrow - I think I'm coming down with a cold, but maybe I'm just malingering!!!

I had a slip yesterday, but back today with 100% on plan and a swim!

Good for you, Pinkie - swimming sounds lovely!

Frday

Hi all!

I have been away for a few days this week, celebrating my Dad's 70th with the family. Wish I could say that I stayed on plan, but I didn't! The wine, cake and two meals out put paid to that! I got straight back on track when I got back though, so I'm hoping to minimise the damage come Sunday!

Blubex - hope you're feeling better and have recovered from your fall.

Moz - sorry to hear you didn't get the job, but I'm a firm believer in everything happening for a reason, so I expect there's something better waiting for you around the corner - fingers crossed!

Honey - wowzers 7st - you are amazing! Good luck for year 2!

Hope everyone else is having a good week.

I've had lots of lovely comments about how much weight I've lost lately, so I've posted a photo from last week in my profile album - funnily enough I've got pics in there of 16st 5, 13st 5 and now 12st 5 - so I shall make sure to take one at 11st 5 too!!!

I can finally see the difference - yay! :D

Oz moz sorry about the job. Hope something better comes along for you.

Spanks I'll have a looks at your pics on the comp later I can't see them on this iPod thing.

Just to let you know I'm going to my mums so I'm going to weigh in a day early ie tomorrow morn instead of Sunday. I feel like a fat pig at the minute even though I've been good as gold all week. Just want to get 1.5 off to get my stone. Hope you're all well. Xx

Hi, I hope to be joining you all on Sunday weigh ins. Woodland Girl pointed me in this direction :)

What time of the day do you all weigh in?

Wow Spanx, fantastic progress and very inspiring to see your pics x

Hi Emowyn - I think everyone just tends to pop on when they can - I tend to be on fairly early thanks to a hyperactive 4 year old!!!

Good luck for WI...not long to go now...I have behaved but have a bad feeling about this week for some reason...have had my first NSV though as I have comfortably moved down a notch on my belt :D

I'm going to a wedding a week tomorrow so have to go shopping for a new outfit next week...huge dilemma as I don't want to spend a fortune on something that will hopefully not fit me for long but also need to get something nice so I don't look a complete mess!!!!

Still 100% on plan. Having a very good week - Hoping another 2lbs will be off this week. I have resisted kebab, Mcdonalds and chip shop chips this week (kids and ex-hubby to be have had a junk food week)

My stomach is a lot flatter and I don't feel so bloated - Feel very motivated at the moment - Noticed in the paper today that Lidls have half price lean steak mince this weekend so chilli or bolognaise for tea I think.

Speak to you tomorrow XXXXX

blubex said:
I'm going to a wedding a week tomorrow so have to go shopping for a new outfit next week...huge dilemma as I don't want to spend a fortune on something that will hopefully not fit me for long but also need to get something nice so I don't look a complete mess!!!!

Do you have time for delivery? You might want to have a quick look online, everywhere is having a summer sale so you might be able to find something nice and cheap!

Do you have time for delivery? You might want to have a quick look online, everywhere is having a summer sale so you might be able to find something nice and cheap!

Am going to search tomorrow and see what I can find, there is a retail park near to where I work with M&S, next, BHS and a few other shops so might pop over there one lunch time. I want to try and get something that is nice enough for a wedding but that I can wear for other things as well.

Hi Guys,

I am starting Slimming World at home tomorrow. I can't go to class as I work from 8am - 10pm and there are no weekend classes in my area :(

Don't usually do very well on my own so hope I can join you on the sunday weigh ins :)

I have 6 stone to loose :( x

WOW Spanx! Great photos :D Not only are you getting slimmer, you are getting younger and prettier too. Result! :bunnydance:

Thanks SS - you may well be my new BFF with comments like that!!! :D

Hi, I hope to be joining you all on Sunday weigh ins. Woodland Girl pointed me in this direction :)

What time of the day do you all weigh in?

Welcome Emowyn! I usually WI first thing in the morning, but on a Sunday that can be anything from 9-11am!!

Wowza Spanx you're looking like a babe already!! Well done on such fantastic progress. x

Thanks Crafty! I'm feeling really good about myself at the moment, so long may it continue!

Wow Spanx, fantastic progress and very inspiring to see your pics x

Hi Emowyn - I think everyone just tends to pop on when they can - I tend to be on fairly early thanks to a hyperactive 4 year old!!!

Good luck for WI...not long to go now...I have behaved but have a bad feeling about this week for some reason...have had my first NSV though as I have comfortably moved down a notch on my belt :D

Thanks Blubex and well done on your belt NSV! :D

There are some good sales online at the moment - Matalan had some bargains when I had a look last week!

Hi Guys,

I am starting Slimming World at home tomorrow. I can't go to class as I work from 8am - 10pm and there are no weekend classes in my area :(

Don't usually do very well on my own so hope I can join you on the sunday weigh ins :)

I have 6 stone to loose :( x

Hi Zoda and welcome! I had 6st 1 to lost when I started last June, now I've 'only' got 1 and a half stone to go to get to target!

I'm a tortoise, not a hare - but I've lost consistently and I haven't been going to group. Couldn't have done it without the inspiration and friendship of all the lovely Miniminners though!

Good luck for WI tomorrow everyone! x

Hello folks,

I'm living in the Middle East so Sunday is the first working day for me. Im doing food optimising from my old books and magazine...plus the new ones when I get back to the UK.

I decided not to join online and just go it alone because it is a lot of money for which I wont be able to use half of it. The food we get here isn't branded its usually imports from all over and they don't tend to print nutritianal information on all of their goods either...it makes life interesting!

Thank goodness for Minimins

Well my scales are saying anything from 10.4 to 10.8- new battery needed perhaps? Ho hum. I think it is sts, maybe half off. Off to stay in the wood for a few days now, so expect a gain next week :)
Happy weigh in everyone! X

Back