Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Good morning.

I think I would go with the lower figure Woodlandgirl!!!

Just half a pound off for me this week...a little disappointeed but still glad that it's going down.

Good luck to everyone else xxx

2lbs off for me this week - thats 5lbs in two weeks - thrilled to bits with this - It has been a good week. Lets hope the coming week will be just as good.

Good luck to all you other slimmers

morning all 0.5kg off for me but am rounding up (in my stats section) to 2lbs as the overall conversion works in that favour. just 0.5kg away from my first target now.... well 0.3kg, which is about 1/2 a pound, but my scales only weigh in the .5's kg

Hi all,
Hope you dont mind my gatecrashing! 2lbs off for me, slightly dissapointed as I naughtily weighed in at 5lbs lighter yesterday but had a big dinner last night. If it was a real loss hopefully it will show next week. Welldone why d on your loss.

Well done all. Okay, am a bit emotional this morning, because I have lost 2 lbs, taking me to a total of....

100 lbs gone!!!!

Oh my god. Am so happy, I can't begin to tell you! It's been a bit of a problem for me, and now I've got past it and am ready to carry on. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm smiling, btw....:D

Congrats to everyone else who weighed in, well done - we're all fabulous winners!!!

Hi everyone

I haven't been around much this week, it's been a strange one for me food wise. But just weighed in and lost half a pound, so maybe not so bad. Am going to have a catch up on what everyone has been up to later on. Congrats to everyone who has lost and big hugs to those who have gained x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done to all who have stepped on the scales this morning. Yet again I am lazing in bed and avoiding it. Been far too many temptations that I have given into this week. >:-( Iwill check in again soon.

Welcome Zoda, Dribbler and Martini!

Well done Woodland Girl. Sounds like you are going to turn into a squirrel lol Cracking loss again Susie. Good luck for getting your target WhyD and congrats on your loss this week.

Only -1 again this week...disappointed again, don't think I'm going to make my target of 9stone before my birthday (09.09)!! Well done everyone, especially our century loser!!

Happy SW birthday to me! :D

I lost 2.5 pounds this morning (when I took my hair scrunchy out and breathed out my scales showed 14:3:4) which means I am now officially in Onederland!!!

I am under 200 lbs which is a great SW birthday present. Go me! :bunnydance:

Just half a pound off for me this week...a little disappointeed but still glad that it's going down.

Well done, blubex, that's a good result!

2lbs off for me this week - thats 5lbs in two weeks - thrilled to bits with this - It has been a good week. Lets hope the coming week will be just as good.

Oh that's a great result, well done susienoz, that's absolutely fab!

morning all 0.5kg off for me but am rounding up (in my stats section) to 2lbs as the overall conversion works in that favour. just 0.5kg away from my first target now.... well 0.3kg, which is about 1/2 a pound, but my scales only weigh in the .5's kg

You're so close to that first target, well done Why_D!!! You are doing so so so well!

Hi all,
Hope you dont mind my gatecrashing! 2lbs off for me, slightly dissapointed as I naughtily weighed in at 5lbs lighter yesterday but had a big dinner last night. If it was a real loss hopefully it will show next week. Welldone why d on your loss.

Well done!!! I never weigh in earlier, because I hate it when that happens, lol. 2 lbs is fabulous!

OMG Honey!!! That is so amazing and inspirational. We have a century clubber on the thread...woooohooo! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: xxx

Hahaha - I actually burst into tears after I weighed. Am still a bit teary and emotional. And did you see the speed with which I added the badge?!!! Hope I don't have to take it off next week!

My first weigh in and 4lb loss, a fantastic start. I'm a very happy lady. Fingers crossed for another good week.

Only -1 again this week...disappointed again, don't think I'm going to make my target of 9stone before my birthday (09.09)!! Well done everyone, especially our century loser!!

A pound is fantastic - well done!!!!

I lost 2.5 pounds this morning (when I took my hair scrunchy out and breathed out my scales showed 14:3:4) which means I am now officially in Onederland!!!

We should go out to celebrate, silly - woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A year here, and you're having terrific milestones. Oh that's a huge achievement.

I love the fact that there are people who are here week in and week out, it really inspires and motivates me, and I love the steady progress people are making here.

How inspired do you feel right now? After a year and getting to onederland?! You must feel fabulous.

congrats honey and sausage!! you're both doing so well! we've all 3 done so well this past year!

silly sausage said:
Hey Pixi - shake a leg! Lol

Well done all!!! Ss that is fab.

Dribbler, you go for it.

As for me :'( Well my decadence got the better of me. Put on 0.6kg, 1lb. I will resist those choc buscuits my dad and hubby keep snacking on. Going to bake some yoghurt muffins and see if they can satify my sweet tooth. I should just stick to fruit though shouldn't I?

Well my scales are saying anything from 10.4 to 10.8- new battery needed perhaps? Ho hum. I think it is sts, maybe half off. Off to stay in the wood for a few days now, so expect a gain next week :)
Happy weigh in everyone! X

If it were me, I'd go with the STS and then hope to scrape a loss next week - but then I'm the cautious type!!

Have a good few days and good luck for next week.

Good morning.

I think I would go with the lower figure Woodlandgirl!!!

Those half a pounds add up blubex - and I should know, I've had lots of them! Good luck for next week! x

Wow Susie, that's fantastic! Have you been doing something different?

Well done Why_d and good luck for reaching your first target next week - you can do it!

Hi all,

Morning Martini and welcome! Well done on your loss - I'm sure the dinner will have had an effect, but it will be off again soon! Have a great week. x

Well done all. Okay, am a bit emotional this morning, because I have lost 2 lbs, taking me to a total of....

100 lbs gone!!!!

Oh my god. Am so happy, I can't begin to tell you! It's been a bit of a problem for me, and now I've got past it and am ready to carry on. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm smiling, btw....:D

Congrats to everyone else who weighed in, well done - we're all fabulous winners!!!

Honey, that's fantabulous! I am so proud of you (and a little teary myself - I'm a sappy so and so!) 100lbs in just over a year is an absolutely amazing loss! x

Hi everyone

I haven't been around much this week, it's been a strange one for me food wise. But just weighed in and lost half a pound, so maybe not so bad. Am going to have a catch up on what everyone has been up to later on. Congrats to everyone who has lost and big hugs to those who have gained x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Madmavey and well done on your loss! Good luck for this week. x

1lb is a good loss Nics, especially when you haven't got far to go, which, from looking at your stats, you haven't. Don't despair - just keep it up! x

SS - that's a fantastic 'birthday' pressie -well done! I remember seeing that magic 1 myself and being soooooo chuffed! Hope you have another great week. x

My first weigh in and 4lb loss, a fantastic start. I'm a very happy lady. Fingers crossed for another good week.

Welcome dribbler and well done! Good luck for your SW journey! x

Well done everyone. Thanks for having me.

- 3 lb loss this morning.

Loving this thread, everyone is amazing.

Well done Emowyn, that's a great loss - hope you have another good week! x

Well, half a pound off for me this week (well, actually 1.5lb, as I had a small gain last week which I expected and didn't record, as I'd set a target for STS over 2 weeks when I knew I would be off-plan for at least half the time!) So, I've beaten my target of STS over the two weeks where I knew I would be facing lots of temptation - including 4 meals out, 2 takeaways and a birthday celebration with lots of cake and wine!

It just shows that if you make sensible choices where you can - and don't write a week off just because you have a few disastrous days - you can still lose! :D

I am really chuffed and now only 2.5lbs off my lightest weight in the last 8 years - I achieved 12st 2 with SW in 2003, only to give up and put it all back on again and more... Not this time!

Good luck to anyone still to WI xxxx

Back