Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Morning all,

Not been around much this week - its been a hectic week - kids at my parents whilst I would go to work , come home, decorate etc!! Was zombiefied!! Thank goodness to the meals I had frozen - so able to be good.
Plus all the riots etc - we can still smell the smoke from the Enfield fire.
We had our BBQ party yesterday and I was not too bad ( bar the Pimms)

So an STS for me - well chuffed!

Not gonna be good today - a day off plan as there is a lot of food leftover from yesterday - which I never had!!

Kx

Good luck you-all

and Honey - I am shedding a tear for you too on your loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well hello there.

No I haven't been abducted (although that sounds vaguely like an exercise machine so it may have been useful) - just been on holiday and working etc...and also if I'm honest not on plan ALTHOUGH not put on a drastic amount so v pleased about that. I just felt that, not having my head in the right place, I didn't want to come on here and moan about it. I have missed you all though..

HONEY!!!!! Well done! I could kiss you! When I logged back in - your progress was the very first thing I looked for! (Not in a weird "stalking" kind of way - but a "I hope she's done it!!" way...:bliss:)
I am soooo pleased for you. You continue to be a very real inspiration to me.

Back on track now and feeling fine. 1.5lbs off today. Thank you lunches of couscous over the week I couldn't have done it without you!

It's nice to be back.
xxxx

Hi Zoda and welcome! I had 6st 1 to lost when I started last June, now I've 'only' got 1 and a half stone to go to get to target!

I'm a tortoise, not a hare - but I've lost consistently and I haven't been going to group. Couldn't have done it without the inspiration and friendship of all the lovely Miniminners though!

Ohh my goodnes that is amazing, I really really hope I can follow in yoru footsteps, I am quite depressed about the whole thing but knowing people before me have nearly done it makes me feel better. I was worried about the not going to group thing but not sure I would stay anyways as always soo busy so going to boots to get weighed is not much different and far cheaper than class anyways!

Look forward to getting to know you all :D

Wow some absolutely fantastic losses this week. Well done everyone x

Wow!! this place is so busy today :D Well done for all your losses so far, commiserations to those that have gained

33mv32g.jpg

Zoda - don't worrry about not going to class. Most people here don't either as the groups don't run on a Sunday. JUst stick with minimins and you will do fine.

Well done all the losers and maintainers. Too many to list today as it is so busy!

Pinkie - have you thought of starting a food diary here? I have found mine a great help in the past 6 weeks at getting going after yo-yoing for a while. It really makes me mindful of my superfrees and having lots of variety.

Looks like without meaning to iv become a Sunday weighter, 1lb loss for me this week.

sausage is the chopper one of those wee mini blenders? i couldn't live without my mini blender! tho i've cut myself on the blade more times than i care to admit, lol

Last edited:
sausage is the chopper one of those wee mini blenders? i couldn't live without my mini blender! tho i've cut myself on the blade more times than i care to admit, lol

I know what you mean...I have one of the hand blenders with different attachments and could not do half the stuff I do without it...an absolute godsend!!!

silly sausage said:
Pinkie - have you thought of starting a food diary here? I have found mine a great help in the past 6 weeks at getting going after yo-yoing for a while. It really makes me mindful of my superfrees and having lots of variety.

I will have a go! I used to keep one on here but kept forgetting to update it.

Weighed myself early yesterday and it was a STS :((((( majorly unhappy as i wanted 1.5 off to get my stone. Then I tootled off to my mums where home made apple pie was staring at me till I caved. Then it was crisp and a dime bar grrrrrrr... I started so well as well. Anyway home now and starving but not got much in so am cooking some savoury rice and some spinach and mushroom curry - i have no tins toms so I am doing it without which might be a bit weird.

Congrats to all the losers today and welcome to all the newcomers. This is a great weigh day - lots of lovely peeps to encourage you. xx

Yes, it's teeny...

Buy Kenwood Compact CH108A Mini Chopper - White at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Food processors and mixers.

People were pointing and laughing at me on my food diary last week when I mentioned I was making houmous with a rolling pin :eek: Now I have perfect houmous :D (and a load of random coleslaw...I am chopping everything today lol)

Is this a 'my chopper is bigger than yours competition' :p

I havent even got one, I just have lumpy food and huge chunks of onion where its s'posed to be finely diced etc :(

Back