Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

sts for me this week. the chinese takeaway and the burger and ice cream have a lot to answer for lol

good luck guys

I lost, (drumroll please) ............

2LBS!!!!

I'm so pleased you have no idea. I was sure that my body had become used to SW and was therefore maintaining, but last week I did Zumba and two swim sessions AND tried a few new recipes from BritMum's website (www.slimmingeats.com, it really is fantastic.) So I was really hoping. :)

Very pleased.

Yay well done to the losers this week!!! I lost 1.75 so I have got my first stone yippee!!! I looked in an old diary from 2009 and it took me 15 weeks to get that first stone off. This time I have lost it in 8 so I'm really pleased. Going to my mums to have cake lol. Thinks I deserve it. Xxxx

Well done to everyone who kept at it this week, results WILL follow.

Myself didn't do the 1lb I wanted but I stayed the same, so happy I didn't put anything on :).

Puppy is lovely but we've just had loads of morning poop to clear up round the house - this is an aspect of puppies that is not quite so cute :rotflmao: Poor LittleOM was on the run all day yesterday clearing pee up, no complaints so far, but I suspect they're coming! :D

Now, I think I shall have a drum roll .... (with superfree salad ;) ) I lost 2.5lbs! Woop woop!! Now to be fair, because I haven't been weighing myself the 174 from last week might have been a high blip so it might not be a true 2.5lbs but I'm taking it anyway :rotflmao:

It certainly is a pest having to think of 2 different menus each day but it's going to be worth it!

Anyway, can't stop long, puppy is being a pest and we're going to take her out for a play in the garden!

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

Oh yay!!!! Well done on the weight loss, it's obviously WUPW that's helping (wiping up pupper wee...) :D

Yay. Fab news Mozz. What a superstar. A loss AND a puppy. I don't care what context the loss is in, it is a loss and in very difficult circumstances. Well done for sticking to it (and for always being first to weigh in !!!)

Gail x
100 % agree

Sts. Sigh. Beginning to think I just might stay content with where I am!!

A STS is a great result, Woodland Girl - all my life I would have been delighted with a STS rather than a gain. You're doing so well, I'm really proud of you for your determination and commitment and fab results!

Congrats Moz on losing 2.5lb, that's great :D

I lost 1lb, so I'm pleased :)

Well done, Stitchy, great result!

sts for me this week. the chinese takeaway and the burger and ice cream have a lot to answer for lol

good luck guys

Well done Why_D!!! I check for your weigh-ins every Sunday morning, and every week you do so well, keeping forward momentum ands ticking at it!! Yay you - and next week is going to see another loss for sure!

2LBS!!!!

I'm so pleased you have no idea. I was sure that my body had become used to SW and was therefore maintaining, but last week I did Zumba and two swim sessions AND tried a few new recipes from BritMum's website (www.slimmingeats.com, it really is fantastic.) So I was really hoping. :)

Very pleased.

Oh YAY! !!!!! Huge well done Pinky, that's a fab result, and I know you've been making such fab choices all week. Thanks for the website too - I've started being a domestic goddess and cooking more and more these days, very helpful!

Yay well done to the losers this week!!! I lost 1.75 so I have got my first stone yippee!!! I looked in an old diary from 2009 and it took me 15 weeks to get that first stone off. This time I have lost it in 8 so I'm really pleased. Going to my mums to have cake lol. Thinks I deserve it. Xxxx
Well done, that's terrific!!! Make it a thin slice of cake though ;)

Myself didn't do the 1lb I wanted but I stayed the same, so happy I didn't put anything on :).

Yeah, a STS is such a great result. To be honest, my theory is that turning up here every Sunday is the best thing of all. I think it's when people stop weighing in that weight regain happens quickly. You're doing really well, huge well done!

Oh man, 1.5lbs on for me this week...was kind of expected due to 2 days off plan in London, 1 Takeaway on Friday and wedding food yesterday!!

Back on plan and very focused for the week ahead so will turn it back around next week.

Well done to all the losers and STS this week xx

thanks Honey! I've been quite lucky in the fact that I haven't put on very often. just lots of STS from time to time, but considering my situation i cant ask for more!

Well, bit unexpected - I put on 4.5 lbs this week. Am a bit flabbergasted, to be honest.

I did have lunch out three times during the week;
I haven't been walking much because of my hip

Still, this is unexpected. Sigh. Oh well, I guess I'll need to up my game.

Do you know - I was so tempted to say that I had STS and not admit to this whopping weight loss. I mean really tempted. Then fortunately sanity intervened and told me to get over myself, the moment I start lying, I'm lying to myself and to no one else.

Gah though. I wondered if the scales were off, or if I was off. I feel 'fat' this morning, a bit bloated, so that might be it as well.

Bit upset, but will be fine. Good luck to everyone else!

Sts. Sigh. Beginning to think I just might stay content with where I am!!

Where you are looks pretty good to me Woodland Girl! If your body is telling you it doesn't want to go any lower and you are happy where you are, then why not give maintaining a go? You can always atart again if and when you feel motivated to!

Well done anyway! x

Congrats Moz on losing 2.5lb, that's great :D

I lost 1lb, so I'm pleased :)

Well done Stitchy! Good luck for next week...

good luck guys

STS is not a bad result Why_d, not after takeaways and ice cream anyway! Good luck for next week! x

2LBS!!!!

Very pleased.

Well done Pink - I knew keeping my fingers crossed would work! :D I've made some recipes from Britmum's site - it really is great!

Well done Crafty - that's fab! Enjoy your cake...:D

Well done on the STS and on having a positive attitude to deal with it. Good luck next week!

Oh man, 1.5lbs on for me this week...was kind of expected due to 2 days off plan in London, 1 Takeaway on Friday and wedding food yesterday!!

Back on plan and very focused for the week ahead so will turn it back around next week.

Well done to all the losers and STS this week xx

Well done for WI and facing up to it Blubex - good luck for getting straight back on plan this week! x

A good result for me this week - I lost 2lbs! Yay - not often I lose anything more than 1lb a week, so really pleased! Now I'm just half a pound away from the weight I achieved with SW last time round...this time I will not plateau, lose faith, stop SWing and put it all back on...!

Hope those still to WI have a good week too! x

Booo I put back on the 3lbs I lost last week . I have stuck to the plan when I ate but was so ill most of the week I didn't eat during the days. I was doing exercise on my bike too, so I did hope for better. Oh well.

Back to normal hopefully this week.

Honey39 said:
Well, bit unexpected - I put on 4.5 lbs this week. Am a bit flabbergasted, to be honest.

Do you know - I was so tempted to say that I had STS and not admit to this whopping weight loss. I mean really tempted. Then fortunately sanity intervened and told me to get over myself, the moment I start lying, I'm lying to myself and to no one else.

Gah though. I wondered if the scales were off, or if I was off. I feel 'fat' this morning, a bit bloated, so that might be it as well.

I am in the same boat have put on 3.5lb. Have seriously gone off track over the last week or so and my heart just hasn't been in it. But woke up this morning determined to dust myself off and start afresh. Reading all your losses on here has lifted my spirits, as I know I can and will do this!! Well done to everyone who has lost and to those, like me who have gained big hugs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Honey, I feel for you. Well done for facing up to it - however tempting it was for you to fib, as you said, you're only fooling yourself in the long run. Hopefully it will be like a holiday gain - easy on, easy off - and next week you will be reporting in with a whacking great loss. Fingers crossed! x

Booo I put back on the 3lbs I lost last week . I have stuck to the plan when I ate but was so ill most of the week I didn't eat during the days. I was doing exercise on my bike too, so I did hope for better. Oh well.

I am in the same boat have put on 3.5lb. Have seriously gone off track over the last week or so and my heart just hasn't been in it. But woke up this morning determined to dust myself off and start afresh. Reading all your losses on here has lifted my spirits, as I know I can and will do this!! Well done to everyone who has lost and to those, like me who have gained big hugs x

Boo. 2 on. Buggering hell.

Sorry to hear you've all had bad weeks, for whatever reason. But at least you've owned up to your gains - now you can move on and get it off again!

Well done for reporting in - here's hoping for a great week for us all! x

Morning all :)

Bit of a mixed bag this week. Well done everyone, except me, for weighing in and facing the music. I'm sticking to my guns but already planning for a great week ahead.

Congrats to Moz, Stitchy, Pinky, Lucyloo and Spanx :happy096:

Woodland Girl - that is odd that you STS, but you are eating healthily so that is still a successful week in my book :D

Why_d - you are so tantalisingly close to your 80 lbs. I'll be on the edge of my seat again next week lol

Well done all the gainers for fessing up. Here's to a successful week next week! :party0019:

Well done on all the losses and still being here! Thanks too for the encouragement. I think I just might let go and maintain and exercise. I need a break from not losing!! I am ok with my current shape and size and health, so maybe time to chill? But not GAIN!!! Xxx

Wow... I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted in here, and to be honest I'm actually quite ashamed of myself.

I have totally fallen off the wagon, haven't been following SW in the slightest, and I've put on weight too
I haven't been weighing myself because I got so sick of either seeing the same number week after week or seeing it go up. So I'm going to start fresh from tomorrow morning. I'll weigh myself first thing and take that as my new starting weight and go from there.

I STILL haven't managed to secure a job, so we're on an extremely tight budget, practically a non-existant budget to tell the truth.
I think I'm going to try and follow green days with the occasional EE thrown in so that I don't constantly crave meat! I'm a carnivore at heart and do find myself craving steak that's so rare its still mooing if i don't eat meat!

So here goes then! I'm not % motivated at the moment, but I need to get motivated if it kills me! I'm constantly saying how fed up I am of being overweight, how I want to get married/have children etc. but then saying I don't want to get married yet because I don't want to be a fat bride/I can't get pregnant because of my weight/health. So it's time to do something about it. It's been about a year since I first decided to do SW and I weigh the same if not more than i did a year ago! Now I'm going to pull my finger out and grit my teeth and get on with it.

I know you ladies will be supportive and I'm so so grateful for you all. If I start to slide please give me a slap and a good telling off, it's the only way i'll learn.

xXx

((Copied from my diary))

Hi everyone.....wondered if I could join the Sunday Club ;)
I used to weigh in on Monday then took a 2 week break and decided this morning it was time to get back on track!!
2 lb gain this morning but considering I've been sooo naughty for 2 weeks, I'm actually quite surprised!!
Onwards and upwards (or downwards in weightloss terms) from here on in to I reach target!!

Hi Honey,

Well done for being here and owning up. These things happen. Sometimes we have gains which are undeserved. It's important to accept that. What is important now is what you do with that. Please remember it doesn't take away in any way, shape or form what you have achieved. You are still a massive success (or rather a much smaller success :p).

Yes, please do start again. We all have weeks like that, I certainly have. But the important thing is to continue to follow the plan as much as possible and think about why you are doing this and what you have achieved so far. Think about some new recipes that you are excited by and keep doing it. It doesn't matter how quickly it happens, what matters is that you keep doing it :)

Well done on all the losses and still being here! Thanks too for the encouragement. I think I just might let go and maintain and exercise. I need a break from not losing!! I am ok with my current shape and size and health, so maybe time to chill? But not GAIN!!! Xxx

I agree but if you are going to do that then make sure that you look back and take the success and high from getting to your new target. Otherwise, it's a bit of an anticlimax. You can always reduce the target in the future if you've maintained well. Fantastic result :D

Wow... I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted in here, and to be honest I'm actually quite ashamed of myself.

I have totally fallen off the wagon, haven't been following SW in the slightest, and I've put on weight too
I haven't been weighing myself because I got so sick of either seeing the same number week after week or seeing it go up. So I'm going to start fresh from tomorrow morning. I'll weigh myself first thing and take that as my new starting weight and go from there.

I STILL haven't managed to secure a job, so we're on an extremely tight budget, practically a non-existant budget to tell the truth.
I think I'm going to try and follow green days with the occasional EE thrown in so that I don't constantly crave meat! I'm a carnivore at heart and do find myself craving steak that's so rare its still mooing if i don't eat meat!

So here goes then! I'm not % motivated at the moment, but I need to get motivated if it kills me! I'm constantly saying how fed up I am of being overweight, how I want to get married/have children etc. but then saying I don't want to get married yet because I don't want to be a fat bride/I can't get pregnant because of my weight/health. So it's time to do something about it. It's been about a year since I first decided to do SW and I weigh the same if not more than i did a year ago! Now I'm going to pull my finger out and grit my teeth and get on with it.

I know you ladies will be supportive and I'm so so grateful for you all. If I start to slide please give me a slap and a good telling off, it's the only way i'll learn.

xXx

((Copied from my diary))

Welcome back Emma. Could you have a slow reintroduction - eg have a few extra syns for a while. That might help you to get back into this. It's what I did when I got back from holidays and was struggling and it really helped me.

Hi everyone.....wondered if I could join the Sunday Club ;)
I used to weigh in on Monday then took a 2 week break and decided this morning it was time to get back on track!!
2 lb gain this morning but considering I've been sooo naughty for 2 weeks, I'm actually quite surprised!!
Onwards and upwards (or downwards in weightloss terms) from here on in to I reach target!!

Welcome to this thread. Good luck for next week.

Well done to our other losers this week and maintainers. Great results.

I lost 3.5 lb this week. So that's the 2lb gain from last week plus a bit more. Especially considering that I wasn't always 100% this week. So I am setting myself a goal of 2 lbs this week (I decided that I needed a bit more focus now that I've got nothing more major to get in the way until the end of October).

See you next week :)

Gail x

Back