Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Sorry for not checking in sooner. I gained 2 lbs this week BUT I got back into my size 16 jeans that have not fir since about New Year and iv also bought a size 16 dress.
I did a lot of running around for work last week so can only think iv toned up. I feel and look a little slimmer aswell

NSV are good as well, and that sounds fabulous! I love the toning up side.

After having a rubbish eating day yesterday I am back into the plan today. I really hate myself for eating crap but you know how it is when you're out and about. Anyways, I'm going for 100% the rest of the week. xx

Yay, well, draw a line under yesterday and you'll hve a great week - I'm going for a 100% week too - we can do this!!!!!! :D

Hello all!!! No, I haven't been abducted by aliens. I have however had more horrid self destructive weeks than I care to admit. I am going to get back on track tomorrow. I have a fridge full of veg and will be 100% from tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!!

Loads of doing the 100% plan this week! You're going to be fabulous, and the main thing is that you're determined and here and accountable!

Just to say that I've had another good day - eating well, lots of walking, some reflecting. Hope everyone else is having a good week, eating healthily and having a fab time!!!

NSV = non scale victory = something good that happens as a result of weight loss apart from the scales saying that you weigh less. For example, fitting into smaller clothes, someone congratulating you on your weight loss, being able to get out of the bath without causing a kerfuffle etc

My week has picked up and I am feeling all better and eating 100%.

i'm without chair for a few days and have been eating rubbish so not expecting anything good this week but will get back on track once i'm mobile again

NSV = non scale victory = something good that happens as a result of weight loss apart from the scales saying that you weigh less. For example, fitting into smaller clothes, someone congratulating you on your weight loss, being able to get out of the bath without causing a kerfuffle etc

My week has picked up and I am feeling all better and eating 100%.

Thanks for explaining! And am glad you're feeling better, a silly sausage should be a healthy sausage....(hey, it's 5.30 am, I'm sleep deprived! :D )

i'm without chair for a few days and have been eating rubbish so not expecting anything good this week but will get back on track once i'm mobile again

Oh that sucks, Why_D - what's up with the chair? I hope it gets sorted out really soon, I know how hard it is for you without it (((((((hugs)))))))

Why_d - good luck with your chair and I hope they get it back to you soon. Meanwhile be kind to yourself and forgive any aberrations that lack of chairiness may cause! You know what you're doing anyway, you're one of the real stars here :) .... and a brave man, being surrounded by diet-ing and sometimes hormonal women :rotflmao:

Glad to hear you're feeling better my sausagey friend :D

All is fine here except that I seem to have lost any relaxation time as I'm on constant pee-poo patrol and when she sleeps, I dash around getting stuff done! Good exercise though! I'm still being a good girly except for a few peanut M&Ms which sort of accidentally got eaten yesterday in a moment of "ooh they're a bargain, I'll have some!" but I think I got my wickedness out of my system for a few days anyway as I'm back on the not very straight or indeed narrow :p

I was thinking about deviating from the path of green-ness tonight because my stepson and his gf and their housemate are coming round for dinner, but I've decided to just do something different for myself. I'll just tell them I'm having one of my weirdo veggie moments :rotflmao: stepson thinks I'm a lunatic in the nicest possible way anyway, so nothing will surprise him!

Speaking of which I better go start cooking so its all ready just to stick in the oven when they get here.

Hope everyone is having a good week :)

thanks guys! they need to make some modifications to the chair, which if done correctly with make a big difference so in one way i don't mind, lol. breakfast and lunch aren't too bad as people don't mind putting 2 weetabix in a bowl or mixing up a mugshot. it's the evening meal that's the killer but whatever happens this week I can work off in the weeks that follow. just pre-warning if i end up with a 10lb gain, lol

I was feeling very positive about this week, being on plan and doing my swimming :) but then I remembered I'm supposed to be going out Friday AND Saturday night! :S will have to be be good (and eat free) until the evening I suppose and hope for an STS!

It's a bit of a disappointment. I was feeling happy about where I was going. What a shame we have to be social!

I was feeling very positive about this week, being on plan and doing my swimming :) but then I remembered I'm supposed to be going out Friday AND Saturday night! :S will have to be be good (and eat free) until the evening I suppose and hope for an STS!

It's a bit of a disappointment. I was feeling happy about where I was going. What a shame we have to be social!

But if you manage to keep yourself under control on Friday/Saturday and not go crazy then you should be far from disappointed, but proud of yourself at how far you will have come. This is a plan for life really and in life we are going to come up against temptations but you can show yourself that you can keep it within safe boundaries and even if that means you get a sts or a titchy gain it is still all good progress!! That is what I think anyway, so be kind to yourself in your thoughts! :D Old Mother Moz hath spoken :rotflmao:

OzzieMoz said:
But if you manage to keep yourself under control on Friday/Saturday and not go crazy then you should be far from disappointed, but proud of yourself at how far you will have come. This is a plan for life really and in life we are going to come up against temptations but you can show yourself that you can keep it within safe boundaries and even if that means you get a sts or a titchy gain it is still all good progress!! That is what I think anyway, so be kind to yourself in your thoughts! :D Old Mother Moz hath spoken :rotflmao:

I agree with you there Moz, I'm just disappointed that I won't be 100%, since my head seems to be in the zone these days! I don't wanna lose my mojo. Having a loss is a big motivator for me.

Might do some extra exercise to help balance it all out!

Hi all. Gosh I am on here a lot this week!! Well, my "always letting me down" friend, let me down again today Grrrrrrrrr!!!! I made her a fruit roulade too. So I have the whole thing to myself now - not part of the plan. Perhaps hubby will like it but I doubt it. Still, I could always save some for tomorrow but it never tastes as good the next day does it??? Apart from that, having a good day - made tandoori chicken and salad for lunch and got steak planned for tea. And then some more roulade lol.

Hope you're all having a good day.

I might, and I say a tentative "might" be going out on a rare date with hubby tomorrow night if he can keep the evening free. Hoping to go to a vegan pub in town that does great chilli. I am not sure of the syns but it can only be in the oils they use so I will save my HEs for it and it should cover it fine. xx

What's happened to Moz? She is being all sensible :eek:

I agree, Pinkie. If you decide roughly what you will have on your nights out then stick to it, call it flexisynning, you will still be 100% on plan and in control. You can only do your best :)

Lucyloo - could you turn second day roulade into trifle? Mush it up a bit, add fruit, jelly, skooshy cream?

Why_D - sorry about your chair :(

Hi everyone,

Not a great day for me today...went to the pub for lunch and had new york chicken with chips and mayo. Have been on the wagon othersie this week and plan to stay on it for the rest of the week so hopefully will be ok...

What's happened to Moz? She is being all sensible :eek:

:eek: you're right! I know exactly what it is though - it's all these Green Days and the veggies I've been eating.... well, your mums always said "eat your veggies" in a most sensible manner, so I'm now doing that and it is ...... eeeeeeeeeep - making me sensible!! wahhhhhhh - I don't wanna be - wahhhhhhhhhhhh :cry:

I know if I persist I'll get through this though, because there is obviously a syndrome "Beyond Veggie Sensible" or BVS, and as living proof of this ..... *cue drum roll* is Saucisse Ridicule :p :D

Anyway, I'm not here, I'm getting young OzMoz ready for school!! Back later :)

Good morning!!!

Hope everyone is doing okay, fab advice going on here...!

I'm on track, and feeling good. I've been tracking my food by taking photos of everything I eat and drink, and it's been so reassuring:

- it keeps me on track
- it reminds me that I AM eating extraordinarily healthily - it's very nice seeing all my meals, and seeing all that green!

And I've been walking a lot; so hopefully I'll see a loss this week - I'd like 2 lbs, but really I'd love to lose the majority of that unexpected 4.5 lbs. I think it might have been partly a fluctuation, as people said, but who knows?

Anyway, happy Thursday all of you - Why_D, hoping your chair gets back soon!

Back