Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Can I have a drumroll please! .................

I've lost 5lb this week!!!!!!! 5!!!! I'm over the moon and cant believe it!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Well done that's a fantastic loss!! Keep it up girl!

Wow...loads of great losses this week and milestones achieved. Well done everyone! :talk017:

Why_D - very well done on maintaining this week until the circumstances. You will get that wee pound off no bother once your chair returns.

Chin up Blubex :) At least you didn't put on 4lbs in 2 weeks like I have just done. Eeek! I am challenging myself to be 100% daily (not weekly as that doesn't work for me) until Halloween. It is only 9 weeks and I need a kick in the bum so here goes! :whip:

oh my god i still can't work out how to multi-quote..

anyway...thanks everyone for the encouraging and warm welcome back :)

seen some fantastic, motivating stuff on the thread today and thank you so much for making me feel better :) especially a big woop to emma and gail for their big losses!

everyone else, well done as usual...i realise how much i miss you cheerful bunch!!!! even when you're not losing you're still mad as cheese and i love it!

as for me...I weighed myself on thursday and friday and was staying the same at 172.5....this morning, after two days back on plan, i've lost 3lbs!!! i'm not reading too much into it, but equally it makes me feel tons better! just what i needed....so now I'm only 2.5 more than what i was when i started going wrong... (yeah it wasn't an extra 4lbs...it was an extra 5.5.....) and only 8 more than what i was before i REALLY came off plan....

so...onwards and downwards....x

Hi everyone, well a half off for me this week, so well on my way to kicking my little blip back into touch. Not been a totally 100% week either, so hoping for better next week. Well done to those who have lost, hugs to those who have gained and good luck to those yet to report in x x

Well done Madmavey and good luck for another good week!

Can I have a drumroll please! .................

I've lost 5lb this week!!!!!!! 5!!!! I'm over the moon and cant believe it!!! :D :D :D :D :D

That's fantabulous Emma - well done! :D Here's to another great week!

Spanx that's amazing well done you!! Made me laugh that you rechecked your weight...such a girl thing to do! Bask in your glory as you deserve it!

Thanks Nics - I know, and I re-checked not once, but twice and with two sets of scales!!!! :D

Wow...loads of great losses this week and milestones achieved. Well done everyone! :talk017:

Why_D - very well done on maintaining this week until the circumstances. You will get that wee pound off no bother once your chair returns.

Chin up Blubex :) At least you didn't put on 4lbs in 2 weeks like I have just done. Eeek! I am challenging myself to be 100% daily (not weekly as that doesn't work for me) until Halloween. It is only 9 weeks and I need a kick in the bum so here goes! :whip:

Well done for reporting in SS and good luck for your Halloween challenge - I know you can do it! Concentrating on one day at a time is a great way of recapturing your enthusiasm and motivation - hope you have a great week. x

oh my god i still can't work out how to multi-quote..

anyway...thanks everyone for the encouraging and warm welcome back :)

seen some fantastic, motivating stuff on the thread today and thank you so much for making me feel better :) especially a big woop to emma and gail for their big losses!

everyone else, well done as usual...i realise how much i miss you cheerful bunch!!!! even when you're not losing you're still mad as cheese and i love it!

as for me...I weighed myself on thursday and friday and was staying the same at 172.5....this morning, after two days back on plan, i've lost 3lbs!!! i'm not reading too much into it, but equally it makes me feel tons better! just what i needed....so now I'm only 2.5 more than what i was when i started going wrong... (yeah it wasn't an extra 4lbs...it was an extra 5.5.....) and only 8 more than what i was before i REALLY came off plan....

so...onwards and downwards....x

Well done for getting back on plan Joanna - hope you get that great result at WI and have a good week. To multiquote, you just click the button at the bottom of the post with the speech mark and plus sign on it and then when you've selected all the posts you want to quote, hit post reply... took me ages to work out to - and I think it was a lovely Sunday weigher who finally took pity on me and told me how to do it!

Well guys, I am on top of the world this morning. Somehow I have managed to lose 3.5lbs this week, which has meant I've got my 5st shiny and I'm into the 11s! I couldn't believe the scales and had to check them 3 times, in three different places just in case the floor tile I was on was giving a false result!!!

I haven't been in the 11s since about 1997, so as you can imagine I have a grin bigger than the Cheshire Cat's this morning! :D

Wow! Bring on the dancing bunnies!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I do that too with the scales. Glad I am not the only maddy here :D

spanx...thank you so much! i will be eternally grateful!!!

Jx

Hi, I've had my first weigh in today and i've lost 2.4lb, not loads for the first week but it's my first time doing SW after doing WW so I'm over the moon.

Thank you everyone for your congratulations, I'm over the moon and so so pleased with myself! This is the result I missed out on the first time round when I started SW last year, so in my mind I'm well on track on the way to continuing success :D

Well done to everyone on your losses/STS, keep going and we'll get there eventually!
(i'll learn how to multi-quote eventually too haha)

How does one multiquote????????????????????

(i'll learn how to multi-quote eventually too haha)

Okay, I just figured this one out....next to the normal 'quote' button is a little button which if you hover over it says 'multi quote'.

Click this for all the ones you want to quote then on the last one you want click the normal quote button and all of the ones you have selected will be quoted.

Hope that makes sense x

Wow! Huge losses this week guys !! Well done!

Lovely lovely man at church today suddenly said :' have you lost weight? I can see it in your face, you are looking really good, healthy and fit. Oh, not that I mean you needed to lose weight ... I mean uh uh......'

bless ;-). I rescued him from the hole he had begun to dig and thanked him. Made my day!!!

I wish I could get weighed on a Sunday... Great excuse not to go mad Friday and Saturday lol x

join us cupcakes :D

Morning all :D

Well you know I was a little bit disappointed yesterday as sneaky peeking suggested I should have lost more than the 0.5lb but I took it on the chin like a brave little soldier .... I'm so glad I did and didn't have today's sneakypeek result yesterday as I "put on" a pound yesterday! It just shows how much your weight fluctuates though as that is a variance of 2lbs over a couple of days. Meh! and Pfffft! .... and a Victor Meldrew like "I don't believe it!!!!"

I'm hoping for a quiet day today where I can get on with a couple more job applications but we shall see!

Glad to see so many great losses this week, but I confess to a special big smile when I saw that Emma lost 5lbs!! Exactly what you need Emma, a good first week loss, it won't be like that all the time but it gets you off to a flyer! The other result that I was really pleased to see was for why_d as I know you had a difficult week without your chair but you didn't let that scupper your hard work!

Well, hopefully we'll all have a most excellent week ahead but like sausage, I'm doing this one day at a time!

Time for me to go stick pins in my girly to hurry her up! You should have seen what she did to me yesterday, she gave me a "make over" - I'll try and get time to upload the puppy pic and my makeover pic today! :D

Sleep well when you go!

I won't leave a long message as I'm oh my phone, but I decided to WI in this lunchtime anyway - I was away from home this morning (my usual WI time). I lost 1lb, so definitely pleased :)

Later than advertised

1.5lbs lost....

Some fab losses this week y'all..nice one.

Back