Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Yay... weighed myself yesterday morning (first WI) and I had lost 5.5 lbs!! :D
Finally have some willpower in me cos I am doing this all from home!! Well done everyone else on their weight losses too

Well done guys - the fab Sunday weigh-in! It's been a good week, and we've all done very well. Now it's Week 35 of 2011, and I'm aiming to lose 1.5 lbs this week, to take me to 101 lbs. I've been drinking loads of water, and it's made a huge difference - I don't feel hungry, which was an issue last week.

Woo hoo! Hope everyone is having a Monday. No bank holiday here.

Good morning all :D

All is plodding along here as per usual. The dog and the pup are having a punch up, the cat is looking down on them with a superior sneer on his face and LittleOzMoz is stuffing her face with cereal.

Stayed on plan yesterday and I'm still enjoying it! Currently hooked on kiwi fruit but keeping it within reason as I can't afford not to, but I found 50c in my pocket this morning and that will get me another one - yayyy! :D

Today, I've got to turn up OH's trousers - I hate sewing, I'm truly crap at it, it takes me forever and I can't even claim that it's good exercise dammit!

Got to dash- poo patrol - ewwwwww! :eek:

PS I know you didn't need to know, but I like to share :p

Good morning all :D

All is plodding along here as per usual. The dog and the pup are having a punch up, the cat is looking down on them with a superior sneer on his face and LittleOzMoz is stuffing her face with cereal.

Stayed on plan yesterday and I'm still enjoying it! Currently hooked on kiwi fruit but keeping it within reason as I can't afford not to, but I found 50c in my pocket this morning and that will get me another one - yayyy! :D

Today, I've got to turn up OH's trousers - I hate sewing, I'm truly crap at it, it takes me forever and I can't even claim that it's good exercise dammit!

Got to dash- poo patrol - ewwwwww! :eek:

PS I know you didn't need to know, but I like to share :p

Good morning OzzieMoz - sounds like you're being kept busy! I love kiwi fruits too, never eat enough of them.

Drinking water yesterday made a huge difference to my hunger levels - like, amazing difference. So lesson learned, my hunger is often thirst, which needs to be quenched with water, not another cup of coffee. sigh.

Morning all!! Well I'm still on plan, yesterday was a bit of a mish mash, I had a green day all day but lunch time I really fancied turkey burgers (home made) so I thought sod it, they're hardly a bad food to give in to, so i had them on a bed of spinach with tomatoes, yellow pepper and cucumber :D well worth it! They were absolutely delicious!
Today will be a red day, protein cravings all round! I'm 100% carnivore hahaha :D

Little late again but 3 lbs off for me this week.
Very surprised as last week was totm and I ate everything insight.
Had to take in some trousers and buy another pair as things are starting to drop off now :)
Congrats everyone on your losses

p.s I only need to lose 1lb and iv lost 10% of my original weight . So excited

Morning all!! Well I'm still on plan, yesterday was a bit of a mish mash, I had a green day all day but lunch time I really fancied turkey burgers (home made) so I thought sod it, they're hardly a bad food to give in to, so i had them on a bed of spinach with tomatoes, yellow pepper and cucumber :D well worth it! They were absolutely delicious!
Today will be a red day, protein cravings all round! I'm 100% carnivore hahaha :D

That s ounds pretty healthy, Emma! Mmmmmmm, hope you enjoyed them. Good to mix it up a little.

Little late again but 3 lbs off for me this week.
Very surprised as last week was totm and I ate everything insight.
Had to take in some trousers and buy another pair as things are starting to drop off now :)
Congrats everyone on your losses

p.s I only need to lose 1lb and iv lost 10% of my original weight . So excited

Well done on your loss, that's really good - and you're so close to 10% loss - woo hoo, go you!!!! :D

My day was a day of two halves. Had a very upsetting day at work, came home and a cat shat in my bath, then I reversed my car into my wheelie bin, not once, but twice :(

Then I collected my best boy from school and we went swimming. "No thinking or talking about work" is our rule of the pool. I signed a direct debit today which means I now have unlimited swimming for only £10.50 per month. I only have to go less than once a week to break even! My son gets free swimming anyway so we are a cheap date :D

Still 100% on my Halloween mini-challenge :party0049:

silly sausage said:
My day was a day of two halves. Had a very upsetting day at work, came home and a cat shat in my bath, then I reversed my car into my wheelie bin, not once, but twice :(

Then I collected my best boy from school and we went swimming. "No thinking or talking about work" is our rule of the pool. I signed a direct debit today which means I now have unlimited swimming for only £10.50 per month. I only have to go less than once a week to break even! My son gets free swimming anyway so we are a cheap date :D

That's a good deal, I'm going to buy myself a 10 session pass next time I go!

I wasn't well yesterday, womanly woes week :rotflmao: - felt very sorry for myself all afternoon and like death warmed up yesterday evening. It doesn't normally bug me so much, but probably with all the stress, I felt emotionally and physically very out of sorts. My head is feeling better today but the rest of me is still a bit bleuargggh in the guts ... sorry, for too much info, but pffffft, I've typed it so it stays :p :D

I couldn't face cooking dinner for myself last night - so I did a nice quick and easy sausage chips and beans for the mob and I had cereal which was about all I could be bothered to do for me! It meant I maybe went over on my HexA but I would have had syns in reserve, so I'm sure overall I was pretty much within limits.

Busy busy this morning but just with paperwork and had a long meeting at the australian equivalent of the DHSS ... or whatever it's called. All seems good though and went well generally.

Today, I cannot be bothered with food still, but I'm going to make myself go and eat lunch shortly. Probably jacket spud and beans, because it requires least effort!

I need to learn to swim. I've tried as an adult before but I just have no confidence. I think I would be better if I had one to one teaching. OH has no patience and although it seems a bad thing to say, I have no confidence/trust in him not letting me get into diffculty. He would justify it saying it's the best way to learn, but I think when you're scared of drowning, frightening me wouldn't be a good thing :eek: :D When finances permit, I think I will look into this further as I know it's a great way to exercise and we at least have the weather for it here!

Anyway, enough wittering from me! Hope everyone is having a good focussed week, and that why_d gets his chair back! :fingerscrossed:

Wow, your day sounds a bit mixed!! Sorry you had such a rubbish day at work, but well done for doing something so healthy in the eveing and getting swimming sorted. You're going to be super slinky and achieve so much with your Halloween challenge - I see a sexy costume in your future to celebrate! :D

I wasn't well yesterday, womanly woes week :rotflmao: - felt very sorry for myself all afternoon and like death warmed up yesterday evening. It doesn't normally bug me so much, but probably with all the stress, I felt emotionally and physically very out of sorts. My head is feeling better today but the rest of me is still a bit bleuargggh in the guts ... sorry, for too much info, but pffffft, I've typed it so it stays :p :D

I couldn't face cooking dinner for myself last night - so I did a nice quick and easy sausage chips and beans for the mob and I had cereal which was about all I could be bothered to do for me! It meant I maybe went over on my HexA but I would have had syns in reserve, so I'm sure overall I was pretty much within limits.

Busy busy this morning but just with paperwork and had a long meeting at the australian equivalent of the DHSS ... or whatever it's called. All seems good though and went well generally.

Today, I cannot be bothered with food still, but I'm going to make myself go and eat lunch shortly. Probably jacket spud and beans, because it requires least effort!

I need to learn to swim. I've tried as an adult before but I just have no confidence. I think I would be better if I had one to one teaching. OH has no patience and although it seems a bad thing to say, I have no confidence/trust in him not letting me get into diffculty. He would justify it saying it's the best way to learn, but I think when you're scared of drowning, frightening me wouldn't be a good thing :eek: :D When finances permit, I think I will look into this further as I know it's a great way to exercise and we at least have the weather for it here!

Anyway, enough wittering from me! Hope everyone is having a good focussed week, and that why_d gets his chair back! :fingerscrossed:

Awwwww, Ozzie (((((((((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))))))))))) you're such an inspiration to me, you always post such upbeat but honest posts - I hope things improve soon, you've had a rubbish year...:sigh:

Hay guys, a noobie to the Sunday weigh in, I weighed myself this Sunday gone an I'm a chunky 18 stone at 25 im very unhappy, I'm having a bash as slimming world as I don't just feel fat any more I feel ugly and I don't want to carry on like this! Onwards and upwards and I hope I can help anyone else also on their journey!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bevh86 said:
Hay guys, a noobie to the Sunday weigh in, I weighed myself this Sunday gone an I'm a chunky 18 stone at 25 im very unhappy, I'm having a bash as slimming world as I don't just feel fat any more I feel ugly and I don't want to carry on like this! Onwards and upwards and I hope I can help anyone else also on their journey!! Xxx

Welcome to the Sunday Weighers thread. Everyone offers such great support on here and shares loads of tips. I couldn't stick to it without coming on here. X

Madmavey said:
Welcome to the Sunday Weighers thread. Everyone offers such great support on here and shares loads of tips. I couldn't stick to it without coming on here. X

Thank you I appreciate that :) just hope I can stick it out this time ? xx

you'll be pleased to know that i got my wheels back and in 2 weeks i should also, finally, have my new car! :D

Welcome to the Sunday Weighers :) Hope you do stick around and keep coming back each week to let us know how you're getting on. Some of us have been here a fair while and report in with the good, the bad and the indifferent. We all go through ups and downs, generally more downs than ups fortunately! :rotflmao: Important thing is to stick with it and stick with us :D

you'll be pleased to know that i got my wheels back and in 2 weeks i should also, finally, have my new car! :D

Yayyy for the wheels back and a mighty whoop whoop for getting a new car soon!! You never know we might have a new The Stig in our midst :p ;)

Awwwww, Ozzie (((((((((((((((((big hugs)))))))))))))))))))) you're such an inspiration to me, you always post such upbeat but honest posts - I hope things improve soon, you've had a rubbish year...:sigh:

That's a lovely thing to say. I'm not sure how I can be inspiring, I just plod along and try to keep smiling.

I was a big wet weekend yesterday evening though as I thought things were going to ease a bit financially but then discovered that the person at the aussie DHSS equivalent had input info incorrectly and given me wrong information. Essentially we will get very little assistance from them. Things felt very bleak as I couldn't see a light at the end of the tunnel. However, this morning, I've found my normal self and realised that til I can see that light, I'll just have to use a bloomin' torch!! That'll fix it :p :D

I sent my resume off to a couple of job agencies yesterday afternoon. I'll just have to see how that pans out. I'll try another couple later on.

Still sticking to plan. I'm not missing meat at all and have kept well away from bread. I feel quite pleased with myself but I know very much that my motivation relies on success on the scales particularly since I am struggling to afford to do this as well as the hassle of eating differently to the rest of the family. If the scales co-operate then all will be good :) .... if not, there may be an undignified hissy fit :rotflmao:

Wow, your day sounds a bit mixed!! Sorry you had such a rubbish day at work, but well done for doing something so healthy in the eveing and getting swimming sorted. You're going to be super slinky and achieve so much with your Halloween challenge - I see a sexy costume in your future to celebrate! :D

Lovely post Honey. Well said about both Sausage and Ozzie :D

I hope Smartie and Sum got on ok yesterday ?

Delighted about Why_d's wheels. Finally. Hope there are no more hiccups with the car *fingers crossed*

Hope everyone is having a good week. Welcome to our newbie :)

Gail x

Oh yay!!!!! That's fantastic news, Why_D, made my day! Exciting news about the car too.

Back