Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hey all I thought I'd reintroduce myself as it has been a while since I posted and there are some newbies that I don't know (or are they oldies now since I haven't posted in a while and they have...ummm) As smartie said I have been struggling with my weight losses (they are non existent) and have put on some weight too (about 5lbs since I last posted). But I got a lovely pm from Gail, checked the messages you guys left on my diary and so I decided I wouldn't stay in hiding anymore and so here I am :)

I have no idea what you guys have been talking about and do need to do some catching up on the thread. >>>

Sum Xx

Hey all I thought I'd reintroduce myself....

You, my dear, require no reintroduction - you are with your blue twin legendary on this thread :p :D Really glad to see you back - as you know I for ages didn't lose any weight, I wasn't making any effort either as I had too much else occupying my miniscule brain, but it's good to keep posting as you keep in touch with the whole plan, and the concept of sticking with it when circumstances permit.

You haven't missed much with me, I'm back on plan, and have been saintly for the last 2.5 weeks ... apart from the lemon meringue incident.... oh and we have a new puppy, belonging to LittleOM.

Anyway, hope you get to grips with the plan again when you can, til then make sure you keep on looking in on us as you and Smartie are our Tuesday mascots - perhaps we should dress the pair of you up in matching outfits :rotflmao: :D

OzzieMoz said:
You, my dear, require no reintroduction - you are with your blue twin legendary on this thread :p :D Really glad to see you back - as you know I for ages didn't lose any weight, I wasn't making any effort either as I had too much else occupying my miniscule brain, but it's good to keep posting as you keep in touch with the whole plan, and the concept of sticking with it when circumstances permit.

You haven't missed much with me, I'm back on plan, and have been saintly for the last 2.5 weeks ... apart from the lemon meringue incident.... oh and we have a new puppy, belonging to LittleOM.

Anyway, hope you get to grips with the plan again when you can, til then make sure you keep on looking in on us as you and Smartie are our Tuesday mascots - perhaps we should dress the pair of you up in matching outfits :rotflmao: :D

Awww so sweet moz, thank you! Your posts always are so brilliant that they make me smile :p I am intrigued about what this lemon meringue incident is about. Woohoo about you being saintly for so long I'm glad to hear it :D Ooohh a new puppy how cute! I bet little moz is well happy with it. I shudder at the thought of matching outfits though I thought I out grew having to do that :p I don't think smartie would be very impressed with the idea either :p xx

Woooohoooo a smurf!!! :bunnydance: Great to have you back Sum :D xxx

You have missed no news from the Sausage camp. My weight is up and down like a dog's leg so no change there.

Why_D - how exciting to get a car! I predict you will be galavanting about every night and will never be home for your tea :D lol

probably sausage! i am slightly worried that i'll be eating out a bit more often, lol

probably sausage! i am slightly worried that i'll be eating out a bit more often, lol

Price of petrol over there, you probably won't be able to afford to eat out so often :p :rotflmao: .... don't know why I'm laughing, should be tears really eh! ;) :D

.... and as for you Sum our bijou smurfette, you and Smartie aren't meant to like the idea of matching outfits, what fun would that be for the rest of us if you were enjoying it!! :p :D

Today is manky and drizzly and horrible out. My flipflops and feet got all muddy on the school run and I look like an old bag lady from the knees down.... actually the rest of me is a bit like that too! :eek: ;)

Yesterday I had kidney bean/pepper risotto for both lunch and dinner. I might do the same again today but with a red pepper this time, that way I only need to cook for me once! Big Whoop!

I was hoping for a quiet day today, LittleOM back off to school after a couple of days off but today OH is off with conjunctivitis. No peace for me - wahhhhhh! I'm going to work on a BIG job application this morning and then I might slob around this afternoon (apart from the school run). That is Plan A.

Hope everyone is keeping on track and smiling as they go!

Hey all I thought I'd reintroduce myself as it has been a while since I posted and there are some newbies that I don't know (or are they oldies now since I haven't posted in a while and they have...ummm) As smartie said I have been struggling with my weight losses (they are non existent) and have put on some weight too (about 5lbs since I last posted). But I got a lovely pm from Gail, checked the messages you guys left on my diary and so I decided I wouldn't stay in hiding anymore and so here I am :)

I have no idea what you guys have been talking about and do need to do some catching up on the thread. >>>

Sum Xx

Welcome back Sum!!! You've been hugely missed - so nice to see you back posting. Please stay, I love your kindness and sense of fun :)

Sorry I haven't been on much this week. Can't say much except I have had the worst week of my life so far. I am very broken and emotionally wobbly. Still stuck to plan - when I have eaten which isn't much but not been posting on my diary. I haven't got any motivation to look at any threads, read or comment. But I'll still weigh in tomorrow as usual. xxxxxxxxxxx

Hellooo everyone,

I'm cheating a little bit this week - I weighed in this morning as eating out tonight so figured weighing in a day early will avoid the extra calories and give me an extra day to make up for it next week!!!

This means a lovely 3.5lbs lost for me this week!!!

I know that is a bit naughty but cannot cope with another gain especially with such a fantastic loss this morning!!

Good luck to everyone else for weigh in x

Sorry I haven't been on much this week. Can't say much except I have had the worst week of my life so far. I am very broken and emotionally wobbly. Still stuck to plan - when I have eaten which isn't much but not been posting on my diary. I haven't got any motivation to look at any threads, read or comment. But I'll still weigh in tomorrow as usual. xxxxxxxxxxx

:grouphugg::hug99:These were the biggest hugs I could find :(. Hope you feel better soon, good luck for weigh in tomorrow xxxx

Sorry to read about your week, sometimes life stinks but even at the depths of awfulness there are good things around and to get through whatever it is that is going wrong with your life at the moment, it's good to think about the good things. I've had some pretty tough times losing both my parents 5 years ago (well mum 5, Dad 7) and then my m-i-l earliers this year but my shining light of hope and good things was and still is my daughter. I can't think of her and not smile. Yes, it doesn't make the bad stuff go away, but it takes your mind off it for a while. Be kind to yourself, try and eat properly and I hope that things get better for you soon.

Hellooo everyone,

I'm cheating a little bit this week - I weighed in this morning as eating out tonight so figured weighing in a day early will avoid the extra calories and give me an extra day to make up for it next week!!!

This means a lovely 3.5lbs lost for me this week!!!

I know that is a bit naughty but cannot cope with another gain especially with such a fantastic loss this morning!!

Good luck to everyone else for weigh in x

Cheating/shmeating - You're doing what you need to do to keep yourself on track and motivated. I think it's more of a rule bend than a break... and it's good to be flexible eh, bit of mental body magic or whatever they call it :rotflmao:

Congrats on the 3.5 lb loss, enjoy your night out tonight and good luck for next week!

Hello everybody......

Hello :D What are you up to eh eh eh?

Well as for me, it's Sunday morning bright and early .... well it's early, it's really a tad gloomy out. I can see mist on the mountains and it's grey and drizzly, a bit like London although there aren't so many mountains there, just maybe the odd incline or two :rotflmao: I suppose there is Gypsy Hill, Denmark Hill and any other hills that temporarily escape me!

Anyway, to get to the point... I lost another pound - yayyyy! Happy with that, obviously would have liked more, wouldn't we all, but a lb is a good loss for me and I have been ever so good. I did eat a sausage in a moment of lunacy last night... but it had to be done and could have been worse!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good week for everyone and I'll be checking in before I go to bed tonight to see what is happening. Sending lots of big positive weight-removing vibes...

Well done Becky - I suspect that you would have lost even if you had weighed in tomorrow - it's pretty difficult to put on 3.5 lbs overnight but the loss would probably have been smaller. Have a good week and hope that you have another good loss next week.

Hazel - sorry to hear that things are not good. You can only do what you can do at these times. Sometimes that's still pretty good and sometimes it's not. Look after yourself. Big hugs from the Sunday weighers.

Ozzie - YAAAAAY. A lb is a lb. Every little counts. I'm so pleased for you.

Rozieee - if your stats are up to date, you are doing brilliantly. Fabulous.

See you all tomorrow with WI results.

Gail x

P.S. My WI tomorrow is going to be pants. It's not 'if' I gain, it's what I gain :(. Scales have been miserable (going up and up every day no matter whether I was 100 % on plan or not) despite not actually having a bad week (like Honey a couple of weeks ago I think). Couple of moments (3 course lunch on Sunday and a wobble on Thursday) but definitely NOT worth that much of an upcoming gain - boo !

I gained 2.5 lbs this week. Pretty undeserved (although probably with hindsight the 4 lb loss last week was a bit excessive) but better than the 4 lbs I could have gained according to the scales towards the end of the week.

Proud of myself for (mostly) sticking to plan despite the scales continuing to go up and up for no reason all week. Hoping for a good week this week (in terms of eating - then the weight loss will follow naturally). Good luck for everyone else.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Well done on losing 2lb, Lucy.
Good luck for the next WI, Gail. It's so annoying when our hard work isn't reflected by the number on the scales. Well done on not getting too disheartened :)

I STS, kinda irritating! I'll be away from home the next two Sundays, so I'll WI next Saturday, and then on the Tuesday after the following weekend :)

Good morning everyone,

Well done on your loss Hazel and Oz.

Well done on the STS Stitchy.

I'm sure the 2.5lbs will come back off quickly enough Gail x

I am still showing 3.5lbs off this morning which I am very pleased with...I needed that too as I went off plan with a chinese last night (although didn't have rice or noodles so could technically be classed as a red day) and was lying in bed this morning contemplating a huge bowl of co-co pops for breakfast!!!

I am really starting to feel positive about my losses and have noticed that some clothes feel a bit different - my boobs are definately shrinking and my cheek bones are considering an appearance!!!

Congrats to all the losers this week, good luck for a 100% week for everyone x

liking the enthusiasm if not the gain gail!

Slightly gutted. Thought there was an 'At Target' banner, but there's not :cry:

lost a pound this week which has brought me to my initial 'mini' target, but as it was a long view target and took 13 months i'm accepting it as hitting target and setting a new one next week! hehe

:party0048: so basking in my brilliantness today and will try to be good.. lol

good luck everyone!

Back