Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Tiptoe , tiptoe , tiptoe (tail between legs) whispers I have put on 7lbs since last weigh in a month ago.

Sneaks off quickly and quietly promising to be good !

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:party0048: so basking in my brilliantness today and will try to be good.. lol

Well the sun didn't come out here today, so I shall bask in your brilliance this evening instead - a lot safer than basking in the sun ;) :D Anyway, congrats on getting to your first major target - enjoy your week of celebration and we'll see next week what your new target will be!

Must dash as dinner is cooking, will be back to read more results later, just am chuffed for why_d so had to comment straightaway!

you'll get it off again kwise! now you've acknowledged it you can work on it!

Yay. Fab news why_d. There is a 'target' shiny - I get it on my body optimise. I can send you a link if you want.

Well done Hazel even if you didn't expect it.

Stitchy - STS is fine after all your losses so far. Good to hear that you are planning round next weekend :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

And welcome back Kwise. Big squashy hugs for you :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

oh never gail, it was only staying for a week and i have it on my body optimise site anyway, lol

oh have also added a few new pics to my albums

Well, I'm stunned. I seem to have lost 1lb, despite only being on plan 1 day this week and absolutely no exercise.

I'm very confused!

Hellooo everyone,

I'm cheating a little bit this week - I weighed in this morning as eating out tonight so figured weighing in a day early will avoid the extra calories and give me an extra day to make up for it next week!!!

This means a lovely 3.5lbs lost for me this week!!!

I know that is a bit naughty but cannot cope with another gain especially with such a fantastic loss this morning!!

Good luck to everyone else for weigh in x

not naughty and well done....i saw your post this morning as well saying you're still 3.5 off so that's fab news :)

Hello everybody......

Hiya lovely....hope you're alright :)

I gained 2.5 lbs this week. Pretty undeserved (although probably with hindsight the 4 lb loss last week was a bit excessive) but better than the 4 lbs I could have gained according to the scales towards the end of the week.

never mind.....keep plodding on....it happens....fingers crossed for a good one next week :)

I lost 2lb. Xx

well done hon :)

I STS, kinda irritating! I'll be away from home the next two Sundays, so I'll WI next Saturday, and then on the Tuesday after the following weekend :)

were you 100% hon? at least it was a sts....as i've said before, once upon a time we didn't care if we stayed the same, and now we beat ourselves up if we do!!! once upon a time we'd even turn a blind eye to the odd lb on....don't worry...keep plodding on hon x

Slightly gutted. Thought there was an 'At Target' banner, but there's not :cry:

lost a pound this week which has brought me to my initial 'mini' target, but as it was a long view target and took 13 months i'm accepting it as hitting target and setting a new one next week! hehe

good luck everyone!

well done why_d! it's inspiration like this that keeps us coming back every week!

Tiptoe , tiptoe , tiptoe (tail between legs) whispers I have put on 7lbs since last weigh in a month ago.

Kx

awww hon, well done for coming back :) i've had a bit of a naff time being in hotels and struggling to keep on plan but i had a good start last week...then mum came up to stay this week and it's all gone a bit down hill.

so me....0.5 on...but it might have something to do with how late i ate last night *wishful thinking* :D

Well done to anyone I've missed off....Keep going...

P.S welcome back Sum!!! Great to see you back :) xxx

Sorry I haven't been on much this week. Can't say much except I have had the worst week of my life so far. I am very broken and emotionally wobbly. Still stuck to plan - when I have eaten which isn't much but not been posting on my diary. I haven't got any motivation to look at any threads, read or comment. But I'll still weigh in tomorrow as usual. xxxxxxxxxxx

Poor you - I'm so sorry, I hope that everything is okay with you ((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Hellooo everyone,

I'm cheating a little bit this week - I weighed in this morning as eating out tonight so figured weighing in a day early will avoid the extra calories and give me an extra day to make up for it next week!!!

This means a lovely 3.5lbs lost for me this week!!!

I know that is a bit naughty but cannot cope with another gain especially with such a fantastic loss this morning!!

Good luck to everyone else for weigh in x
Well done, terrific loss!

Anyway, to get to the point... I lost another pound - yayyyy! Happy with that, obviously would have liked more, wouldn't we all, but a lb is a good loss for me and I have been ever so good. I did eat a sausage in a moment of lunacy last night... but it had to be done and could have been worse!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good week for everyone and I'll be checking in before I go to bed tonight to see what is happening. Sending lots of big positive weight-removing vibes...

Well done, that's a good loss and you have such a lot going on! Am so chuffed for you!!!

I gained 2.5 lbs this week. Pretty undeserved (although probably with hindsight the 4 lb loss last week was a bit excessive) but better than the 4 lbs I could have gained according to the scales towards the end of the week.

That's not too bad at all - and I have been there!!! It's so good to 'own up' to gains, even when they're undeserved, and I think that's one of the most important things in longterm succcessful weight loss!

I lost 2lb. Xx

That's fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Well done you.

I STS, kinda irritating! I'll be away from home the next two Sundays, so I'll WI next Saturday, and then on the Tuesday after the following weekend :)

I think a STS is a bit of a good victory, so well done you!!!!!!!

I am still showing 3.5lbs off this morning which I am very pleased with...I needed that too as I went off plan with a chinese last night (although didn't have rice or noodles so could technically be classed as a red day) and was lying in bed this morning contemplating a huge bowl of co-co pops for breakfast!!!

I am really starting to feel positive about my losses and have noticed that some clothes feel a bit different - my boobs are definately shrinking and my cheek bones are considering an appearance!!!

Congrats to all the losers this week, good luck for a 100% week for everyone x

Awesome, that's a good post to read :D

Slightly gutted. Thought there was an 'At Target' banner, but there's not :cry:

lost a pound this week which has brought me to my initial 'mini' target, but as it was a long view target and took 13 months i'm accepting it as hitting target and setting a new one next week! hehe

good luck everyone!

Oh yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Why_D, am so pleased for you, that's fantastic!!!

Kx

Welcome my lovely Kwise, and 7 lbs is nothing at all, that will come off in a few weeks, well done for coming back!

Well, I'm stunned. I seem to have lost 1lb, despite only being on plan 1 day this week and absolutely no exercise.

I'm very confused!

:p don't be confused, just revel in being your fabulous successful self!

so me....0.5 on...but it might have something to do with how late i ate last night *wishful thinking* :D

Well done to anyone I've missed off....Keep going...

P.S welcome back Sum!!! Great to see you back :) xxx

That's not too bad at all Joanne, and you have such a difficuilt time with all of your hotel visits .

Just weighed in, and am pleased to report a 2 lbs loss this week, taking me to 101.5 lbs total loss. Am not making a fuss about crossing the 100 lbs mark at all this time, because it's the second time. Now I'm more focused on the long term.

So, my plan this week is to have a bit of a boot camp. Actually, I quite want to make September a pretty hard core weight loss month, not in an extreme way, but I'd like to have a really good quarter of the year up until December, when I'll aim for maintenance again (it's so good to have done a year of Slimming World and to have realistic expectations!). If I can lose consistently for the next three months, that would be such a sweet feeling, I really really really want to do this. Who's with me, to get slinky and slimmer for Christmas? Three months is a good timescale too, to get party season ready!!! (Some of you are already so close to being there, I know!).

WELL DONE EVERYONE :happy096:

I've lost 2lb2 this week so I'm happy with myself as I tried 'flexi syns' for vodka on Fri nite :party0049:

No matter why Pink Toaster - it's a loss :)

Hi Jo,

0.5lbs is nothing. Especially if you know why. You're back here and we're not letting you go anywhere so good luck for next week.

Fab loss and fab attitude honey. You go girl. Can't wait to hear about your party frocks for xmas. Should be fun shopping for those :D

Sausage - WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO. Good on you. Delighted for you and looking forward to next weeks loss. I told you that you were continuing to make progress and you are :D

Ooops -edit. Welcome neffa and well done on a good first week.

Gail x

Gail - try not to be disheartened. A big loss followed by a medium gain...remember that you are a lady so are affected by the whims of nature. As long as you have a loss on the overall month, you are doing brilliantly :)

Kwise - how did you manage to fly under this thread's radar for a month?? lol Well done on weighing in this morning. That is half the battle. How about joining me in my mini challenge? It is a very low pressure challenge...just stay 100% each day until Halloween (8 weeks now).

Well done everyone on your results this week :party0038:

Why_D - loving the new pics! I see a really big difference and your complexion is glowing which is a sign of a good, healthy diet :D

Go Sausage! Go Sausage!:happy096:

1lb for me this week. I haven't done ANY exercise since coming back from hols 4 weeks ago and can only blame this for my shockingly slow losses....

Must..move..arse...:coffee:

-1lb for me this week. It's been an absolutely terrible week for me this week, not SW-wise, but personally.
I don't really want to go into details but OH and I have got some problems so I've been an emotional wreck.

Well done to everyone :) keep up the good work! x

1lb for me this week. I haven't done ANY exercise since coming back from hols 4 weeks ago and can only blame this for my shockingly slow losses....

Must..move..arse...:coffee:

LOL. Me too !

Well done on your loss though :)

Gail x

Back