Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hey all I thought I'd reintroduce myself as it has been a while since I posted and there are some newbies that I don't know (or are they oldies now since I haven't posted in a while and they have...ummm) As smartie said I have been struggling with my weight losses (they are non existent) and have put on some weight too (about 5lbs since I last posted). But I got a lovely pm from Gail, checked the messages you guys left on my diary and so I decided I wouldn't stay in hiding anymore and so here I am :)

I have no idea what you guys have been talking about and do need to do some catching up on the thread. >>>

Sum Xx

Lovely to see you Sum - hope you are having a good week!

Anyway, to get to the point... I lost another pound - yayyyy! Happy with that, obviously would have liked more, wouldn't we all, but a lb is a good loss for me and I have been ever so good. I did eat a sausage in a moment of lunacy last night... but it had to be done and could have been worse!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good week for everyone and I'll be checking in before I go to bed tonight to see what is happening. Sending lots of big positive weight-removing vibes...

Well done Moz - 1lb is a good loss in my book! Hope you have a good week. x

I gained 2.5 lbs this week. Pretty undeserved (although probably with hindsight the 4 lb loss last week was a bit excessive) but better than the 4 lbs I could have gained according to the scales towards the end of the week.

Proud of myself for (mostly) sticking to plan despite the scales continuing to go up and up for no reason all week. Hoping for a good week this week (in terms of eating - then the weight loss will follow naturally). Good luck for everyone else.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry to hear about your gain Gail, but I find it's often hard to maintain a good run without a hiccup on the way. I'm sure you'll have it back off again in no time - and well done for sticking to the plan even though it was all going pear-shaped on the scales! x

I lost 2lb. Xx

Well done crafty, especially after such a hard week. Hope next week is better for you. x

Well done on losing 2lb, Lucy.
Good luck for the next WI, Gail. It's so annoying when our hard work isn't reflected by the number on the scales. Well done on not getting too disheartened :)

I STS, kinda irritating! I'll be away from home the next two Sundays, so I'll WI next Saturday, and then on the Tuesday after the following weekend :)

That's a good way to describe a STS Stitchy - irritating, but not the end of the world! Hope you have a good week this week. x

Slightly gutted. Thought there was an 'At Target' banner, but there's not :cry:

lost a pound this week which has brought me to my initial 'mini' target, but as it was a long view target and took 13 months i'm accepting it as hitting target and setting a new one next week! hehe

:party0048: so basking in my brilliantness today and will try to be good.. lol

good luck everyone!

Well done Why_d - bask away, you deserve every minute of it. Enjoy that feeling of achievement and then get back on the horse and set yourself a new mini target! Hope you have a fab week. x

Tiptoe , tiptoe , tiptoe (tail between legs) whispers I have put on 7lbs since last weigh in a month ago.

Sneaks off quickly and quietly promising to be good !

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi K, lovely to see you back. I'm sure you'll get that gain back off again faster than you can say slimming world chips! Have a great week. x

Well, I'm stunned. I seem to have lost 1lb, despite only being on plan 1 day this week and absolutely no exercise.

I'm very confused!

Take it and run Pink! Sometimes our bodies do mysterious things - the important thing is that when it's a bad mysterious thing, like an unexpected gain, we don't give up and go home. When it's good - celebrate!

awww hon, well done for coming back :) i've had a bit of a naff time being in hotels and struggling to keep on plan but i had a good start last week...then mum came up to stay this week and it's all gone a bit down hill.

so me....0.5 on...but it might have something to do with how late i ate last night *wishful thinking* :D

Well done to anyone I've missed off....Keep going...

P.S welcome back Sum!!! Great to see you back :) xxx

It may well be your late night eating Jo, so I hope it comes off just as quickly and you have a good week! x

Just weighed in, and am pleased to report a 2 lbs loss this week, taking me to 101.5 lbs total loss. Am not making a fuss about crossing the 100 lbs mark at all this time, because it's the second time. Now I'm more focused on the long term.

So, my plan this week is to have a bit of a boot camp. Actually, I quite want to make September a pretty hard core weight loss month, not in an extreme way, but I'd like to have a really good quarter of the year up until December, when I'll aim for maintenance again (it's so good to have done a year of Slimming World and to have realistic expectations!). If I can lose consistently for the next three months, that would be such a sweet feeling, I really really really want to do this. Who's with me, to get slinky and slimmer for Christmas? Three months is a good timescale too, to get party season ready!!! (Some of you are already so close to being there, I know!).

Honey, that's brilliant, congratulations! I am definitely with you for a 3 months to Christmas challenge, as I'd like to be at my target by then - 15lbs to go!

I lost 5.5 lbs this week taking me to lower than I was before I yo-yo'd back up. That is one week of my nine to Halloween challenge done pretty painlessly. Yaay!

Woohoo! That's fabulous SS - well done! Hope you have another great week! x

WELL DONE EVERYONE :happy096:

I've lost 2lb2 this week so I'm happy with myself as I tried 'flexi syns' for vodka on Fri nite :party0049:

Well done Neffa - that's great! Flexi-syns can be a godsend, especially when there's vodka around!

Go Sausage! Go Sausage!:happy096:

1lb for me this week. I haven't done ANY exercise since coming back from hols 4 weeks ago and can only blame this for my shockingly slow losses....

Must..move..arse...:coffee:

Me too Potatogirl - I've been meaning to up the exercise for weeks and haven't got round to it...just keep finding excuses. Well done on the 1lb loss and hope you have another good week!

-1lb for me this week. It's been an absolutely terrible week for me this week, not SW-wise, but personally.
I don't really want to go into details but OH and I have got some problems so I've been an emotional wreck.

Well done to everyone :) keep up the good work! x

Sorry to hear you've had a bad week Emma, but well done for sticking to the plan and getting a loss. Hope this week is better for you. x

Well, I STS this week, which is kind of what I expected after 2 weeks of good losses. Think my body needs to 'regroup' after a couple of good weeks! I have 3 nights out this week too, but I'm still hoping for a loss!

Good luck to anyone else still to WI! x

Hi everyone, have just weighed in and a sts for me, oh well it is star week too. Been feeling rough today, hence the late weigh in. Am hoping for a better result next week. Looks like some good losses this week, as well as some returning members. Well done everyone x

Hi

Hi there

Just joined SW online tonight so that makes me a Sunday weigh in - hoping this keeps me on the straight and narrow on a Saturday night, lol.

If I don't catch you through the week I'll check in on Sunday - fingers crossed week 1 is a good one.

Shaz

Thanks... sitting reading Oct mag and trying to get my head round it all (again).

Tried it last year very half heartedly but this time I am determined.

Here goes....

ShazD - if you're struggling there are some good threads in the main SW bit for newbies. Probably worth having a read there to start with.

Most of all (although it sounds a bit stupid) - enjoy. Eat lots of food that you like and just keep at it.

Gail x

Welcome ShazD! You've come to the right place, the Sunday weighers are very supportive and inspirational!

Another 2lb off for me this week. That also means iv officially lost 10%
WOO HOO:woohoo:
That's one of my mini targets down, another 1lb till i'm 14st

Don't you just love the honesty of kids....

If anyone else said this it would depress me greatly :cry: but as it was my 4 year old daughter I found it hilarious :8855: and just had to share....

I had a bath earlier then when I was in my room my daughter was choosing clothes for me to wear...she went to get my underwear and said mummy I will get you the pink ones because they are huge and your bum is massive :eek: !!

Not satisfied with that she bought them over and went mummy these pink ones are massive..hmm I think they will be big enough for your big bum :eek::eek:!!!

blubex said:
If anyone else said this it would depress me greatly :cry: but as it was my 4 year old daughter I found it hilarious :8855: and just had to share....

I had a bath earlier then when I was in my room my daughter was choosing clothes for me to wear...she went to get my underwear and said mummy I will get you the pink ones because they are huge and your bum is massive :eek: !!

Not satisfied with that she bought them over and went mummy these pink ones are massive..hmm I think they will be big enough for your big bum :eek::eek:!!!

Aww lol how cute.. Bless her. So innocent x

Good morning all - welcome to all newbies who have joined in the month of my absenteeism and a hello to those I know.

I gave had a quick scan over posts and saw Sum has returned- yay! I was hoping she might come back to her diary and also mine (lol- she used to post on it regular and spur me on - such a mahoosive boost and help - I am sure that's what helped me to keep going)

I have been sneaky peaking and Why_d u r right the weight is coming off. So far 2lbs less than Sunday ;)

Kx

Hmm, ok so my intention was for 100% on plan this week...I made it to Tuesday!!! In all fairness I had the crappiest day ever at work, had a huge rant at my boss who then took me out for lunch to cheer me up and give me the chance to air all of my issues away from the office...lunch involved chips, wine and apple pie & custard...oops...I did feel 100% better after so I guess it was worth it!!!

Back onto the 100% plan now for the rest of the week.

Hope everyone is having a good week xxx

2 days on plan so far and off swimming in a bit. Going for a birthday indian meal on Sunday night so my goal is 100% 'til then!

blubex said:
Hmm, ok so my intention was for 100% on plan this week...I made it to Tuesday!!! In all fairness I had the crappiest day ever at work, had a huge rant at my boss who then took me out for lunch to cheer me up and give me the chance to air all of my issues away from the office...lunch involved chips, wine and apple pie & custard...oops...I did feel 100% better after so I guess it was worth it!!!

Back onto the 100% plan now for the rest of the week.

Hope everyone is having a good week xxx

That's sounds yummy (I shouldn't say that should I ? ) ......
Get back on plan 100% and reduce your SYNS a bit & I'm sure u will be ok.

PinkToaster said:
2 days on plan so far and off swimming in a bit. Going for a birthday indian meal on Sunday night so my goal is 100% 'til then!
Happy Birthday for Sunday - and enjoy!

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Happy Birthday for Sunday - and enjoy!

Kx

Not my birthday Kwise :) but thanks! Lol.

Just got back from my swim - was a bit too enthusiastic about being back in the pool and I think I'm gonna be sore tomorrow!

Hope it's worth it on sunday morning! ;)

Back