Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I have been eating worse than I did pre-diet so fully expecting a gain this week, just can't seem to get my head into it at the moment....

I have been eating worse than I did pre-diet so fully expecting a gain this week, just can't seem to get my head into it at the moment....

I find the trick is to make your meals as tasty as possible so that they are more tempting than pre-sw ones.

Saying that, I had a lovely dinner last night then ate and drank a load of crap, so maybe not the best person to advise lol :eek:

Hi Pinkie - lucky you having a week off work! Sure you will find plenty to keep you busy :)

Ok so i weighed in early this week as i cant get out to weigh myself tomorrow. Im buying a set of scales so i can weigh in at home as when it gets cold and wet i wont want to go out. :raincloud::raincloud:
Anyhow another 2lbs off me!:D Another mini target met and iv dropped below 14st. 13st 13lbs now! :D
I'm so happy

Just checking in although I haven't been on all week. Back to school routine and busy busy busy!!

Emma, really sorry to hear your news. I have been going through similar as well and I understand how painful it is.

Well, I have been good as GOLD all week but I feel fat and bloated - don't I always?? So I don't know if I will lose tomorrow or what. Hopefully I will lose. Be back tomorrow. xxxx

Well I've lost 0.5lb - I was a little bit disappointed as sneaky peeking suggested I should get a pound and I wanted my 1.5 stone sticker back. However, it's still weight off and that is the main thing! I know myself well and know that I would rather have 2 x 0.5lb losses consecutively than a 1lb loss and a sts, even though over 2 weeks,they add up to the same. I just like progress. So on that basis, I shall do a big whoop and a moderately loud yayy :D

I'm still being so good that it's a wonder that my golden halo shining in the southern hemisphere isn't newsworthy! Other than a bit of frustration at always having to plan carefully my food day versus the rest of the family, I'm finding it all quite simple this time. I'm in the zone duuuuude! :cool:

Onto other news, I had an "interview" with a recruitment agency on Friday morning. Very nice lady but afterwards I came away rather narked. She seemed very critical of my decision not to have worked for the last 9 years, 5 of which were caring for my parents who each had terminal cancer. I won't apologise to anyone for that, I was at that time financially able to do it and having always had a lovely relationship with my parents it was the right thing to do as a sign of my love and appreciation for all that they had done for me. Actually, I'm still quite angry, more with myself than the lady at the fact that I effectively rolled over and took the criticism, I should have stood up for myself. I won't do it again!

Well I'll have to wait and see whether they can do anything to help me. I'm not holding my breath though, she said I had an excellent career history and resume just marred by years not working. Pfffft! Sent off another 6 applications this week so hopefully one of those might result in something!

Fingers crossed here for all of you lovely people for the weigh-in when you wake up!

That's all from your Southern correspondent. Now back to the studio :rotflmao:

Well done OzzieMoz and Vicky, you're doing great!

Am really pleased to report a weight loss of 1.5 lbs this week, taking me to 103 lbs in total. I feel great about this loss, it's better than getting to a 100 lbs to be honest, because it feels like a small steady step towards getting to my goal. I feel really good.

Also, in the interests of checking out what worked this week:

- I photographed everything I ate: really really works!
- sweet potatos and cottage cheese at work: light and filling (better than normal potatoes apparently)
- ate healthily all week
- walking in the morning, but not in the evening because of a hellish week at work
- ate avocado/chicken salad twice

Am going to repeat last week's menu, because it was so delicious and lovely. Will order my grocery order right now, lol.

Oh dear I put on .75. Had more syns this week than I normally would but still way under the limit so all I can think is it's that. I'm trying not to be down about it. It's just the body's way of catching up blah blah. Hopefully next week will see a bigger loss. Well done everyone who has lost today. X

morning all, another 1lb for me :D

I suppose my next goal should be to reach the 100lb mark, but don't want to stress over the century number, so setting my goal at losing another 25lb, this'll take me over the 100 mark, but get me to a round 325lb

good luck everyone!

Good morning everyone,

Well I am pretty stunned to report a 1lbs loss this morning. I was honestly expecting a gain after some really bad choices this week.

It is carnival day here today so I know today will be off plan. I am going to get back on it properly tomorrow and then really go for it for the week.

Well done to the losers so far, good luck to everyone else.

Hazel - I find my biggest losses are when I have little or no syns but I know others are different and swear by using the full quota. It's just a case of finding the right balance that works for you xx

Oh dear I put on .75. Had more syns this week than I normally would but still way under the limit so all I can think is it's that. I'm trying not to be down about it. It's just the body's way of catching up blah blah. Hopefully next week will see a bigger loss. Well done everyone who has lost today. X

That's a tiny little gain that's just water - don't be down about it, it's the long journey that counts!

morning all, another 1lb for me :D

I suppose my next goal should be to reach the 100lb mark, but don't want to stress over the century number, so setting my goal at losing another 25lb, this'll take me over the 100 mark, but get me to a round 325lb

good luck everyone!

Well done! Why_D, I found the 100 lbs mark really difficult and stressful, I think you're doing the right thing, totally! Do you know, I think we have both weighed in here every Sunday for well over a year now - every single week. I would be very bereft if you didn't post - I should just say that!! I always look out for you (and for everyone else)!

Good morning everyone,

Well I am pretty stunned to report a 1lbs loss this morning. I was honestly expecting a gain after some really bad choices this week.

It is carnival day here today so I know today will be off plan. I am going to get back on it properly tomorrow and then really go for it for the week.

Well done to the losers so far, good luck to everyone else.

Hazel - I find my biggest losses are when I have little or no syns but I know others are different and swear by using the full quota. It's just a case of finding the right balance that works for you xx

Well done, that's terrific! I find that sticking to slimming world even when I made poor choices really helps me to lose weight consistently. Yay yoU!

completely agree Honey! there have been many faces come and go sadly, but i'm always pleased to see your posts as i know we started our journey together (even if i am only now reaching your starting weight, lol) and it helps to keep me coming back knowing i'm not doing it alone

Morning all.

3lbs on with totm. Having a restart from next week because I'm just so sick of the yoyoing - more than that - the documenting of the yoyoing!! I own it all. My head hasn't been in the right place for a number of weeks and we all know how hard it is to do anything when that is the case. One word - exercise. It's makes all the difference to me and I haven't been committing to it.

I've got an interview coming up shortly that I really need to get into the right mindset for and moping around feeling like c*!p ain't going to help me so Today is day one of recommitting to myself.

All the best for todays losses...

Keep up the motivation everyone.
This week (only week 3) I lost another 2lb yay

Well done to all the Sunday losers! I'm pleased to announce that despite a moderately naughty couple of days due to my birthday celebrations that I have still managed 2lbs off this week. Although I was saintly up until Friday with very few syns, so I guess that helped along with starting to exercise this week. I guess that I need to be 100% this week to stop my naughtiness catching up with me!

I almost didn't weigh in, but as I now feel part of the Sunday weigh in club I thought I had better bite the bullit and show my face. Was seriously expecting a gain so -2 is nice surprise.....so aiming for 1lb off to take me to two stone or 2lbs for target!

2 lbs on for me this week. Well deserved after Friday's wine shenanigans. I will contort myself and kick my own arse so save your energy nice people :eek:

Potato Girl - I could have written your post. SW aint rocket science so should be a piece of cake. I just need to stick to plan and move about more. Simples. I am going to refocus and join you in a brilliant week ahead! Go us - the sausage and mash gang! :party0011:

Well done everyone else for turning up and dancing bunnies for all those with losses :bunnydance:

Sausage and mash!!! I likes it!

...I'm sure there must be a sw recipe somewhere....

hawhawhaw....you naughty!!

Hi everyone, another 1lb off for me this week, but just off out for a meal for my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary, so will probably put it back on again! Will check in properly later, but a quick skim through I can spot some losses, well done everyone x

Back