Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Good afternoon all, I've had a sneaky weigh in today and am pleased to present you all with my loss :D
I havent weighed in officially, though have recorded the results but as far as I can see I've lost about 9lb in the last 2 weeks? Will edit this post in a minute if my stats are different, I cant remember at the moment....

I got sidetracked this morning and forgot to weigh in, so I'll do it tomorrow morning instead. I'm sure you don't really need to know what distracted me but I'll tell you anyway, ..... it was poo .... lots and lots of poo .... EVERYWHERE! A veritable poo fest greeted me when I opened my bedroom door. Pup must be totally hollow now. She hasn't done this for a while but good lord it was vile! .... and then as my reward for cleaning it up midst much heaving and wretching ... I went back into my bedroom to find she'd sneaked in there while I was cleaning up and done some more!! wahhhhhhhhhhh :cry:

And then after I had settled down and recovered, I went to have my brekkies and found a lump of painted splintered wood mixed in with my cereal!

Surely today can only get better? :8855: ..... but it's ominously early yet - eeeeep!

Lovely. Thanks for sharing with us Ozzie......................... :p

Good luck for tomorrow.

Gail x

Lovely. Thanks for sharing with us Ozzie......................... :p

Good luck for tomorrow.

Gail x

Good luck for you tomorrow too :D

I knew there was no need to share .... but a bubble of badness inside of me burst and evil seeped out :8855:

Hi guys, first one to weigh in!!! Never done that before...:)

Okay, second week on new scales, and I've lost a pound. Am super pleased because I thought that I would put on weight for sure this week, it's been a really difficult week with lots of food and unhealthy choices. I need this site now, because I feel a bit wobbly. But pleased overall about my progress.

Good luck to everyone else!

Well done, Honey! :)

After gaining 1lb last week, I had a really bad week, eating all sorts of sweets and chocolate and stuff. Basiccally, generally being off plan. :(

I seem to have gotten it out of my system at least. I deserved to gain more than I did - it seems to be around 0.5 lb (my scales don't weigh in halves, but they can't decide between 10st 12 and 10st 13).

Anyways - back on track as of yesterday :D

morning all! i'm down another pound :)

good luck all

1lb gain here - was totally naughty yesterday after buying bad food at M & S and eating it - damn M & S for creating such yumminess!!!!
I did have a 2lb gain but , after standing on one leg , expelling all air , breathing in etc etc a 1lb disappeared when I re-weighed (well 1/4 a pound to take me to 11 ST 3 (& 3/4) -

I really must get back on track as that healthy BMI at 10st 10 back in the summer is a way off now!! And my 10 7 target for Xmas seems a milestone away too!!

Yeuch OzMiz

And Yay Honey - I think if u buy a new scales the first weigh in is exactly that and should be null & void until the week after !!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

Last week I stayed the same so was feeling down in the dumps for a few days.
Today I am happy to say I lost 5 1/2lbs so I am over the moon.
This is my biggest loss so far and I hope that I can do something similar next week. Its great being on a high.

Good luck to you all x

Good week for me, stuck to plan really well and rewarded with 3lb off. Yey

Well done to all the losers here and to the gainers for being here and sticking with this.

I lost 5 lb this week which is my 4.5 gain from last week and a little bit more. Not having a great time of it though - not eating regularly and a bit too much junk food. Have to try harder to get a bit more of an even keel.

See you next week.

Gail x

Hi
This is my first ever post! I've been lurking around the site for a while but after 6 week/10lb gain blip(!) I've decided that contributing to the site may give me extra motivation and help steer me back on track during those little slips.
Anyway first week back on track - 4lb down! Hurray!
Feeling great too - its amazing how 6 weeks of eating rubbish and feeling sluggish can be wiped out in 7 days!

Samus x

samus said:
Hi
This is my first ever post! I've been lurking around the site for a while but after 6 week/10lb gain blip(!) I've decided that contributing to the site may give me extra motivation and help steer me back on track during those little slips.
Anyway first week back on track - 4lb down! Hurray!
Feeling great too - its amazing how 6 weeks of eating rubbish and feeling sluggish can be wiped out in 7 days!

Samus x

Hi Samus & :welcome:

How true - I feel so ill at the mo from 3 days of junk!!

Kx

Well done Gail on "doing a Gail" :bunnydance:

Hello and welcome Samus! Great loss, well done! :clap: Stick with us and you will do fine. Loss or gain, rain or shine, remember to post your results on Sunday. Nobody here judges and you will get loads of support :D

Hi everyone, just a fleeting visit for me, will catch up properly later on. Have lost 2lb this week so am back in the zone. Well done everyone who has reported in so far, as I said will catch up properly later on x x

I would weigh in but I am sulking! Well done on the massive losses this week!! I wish I could do that. Week was going well and by Friday I had lost a pound: but then 2 meals out and a cheese and wine party and 3 lbs on!! For flips sake :-( I do believe some of that is just passing food weight but still!!
Right. Having a good day today to bring it back and going for a run later, sulkily!!
I need to have 100% week and hope to lose something!!

Chin up Woodland Girl. SW is about having a life while losing weight. It aint a race so enjoy your cheese and wine and see it as part of the life-long plan. Well done for getting back in the saddle again so quickly and good luck for the week ahead.

Congratulations Madmavey! :D

Back