Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Sorry to post and run everyone, but I'm having one of those weeks! I have read back through the thread, so well done to all those who have had some fantastic losses this week and chin up to those who are struggling...

I've managed to lose 1.5lbs this week, which I'm pleased with. Now only 1lb off 11st 7 and 2lbs off my 5.5st shiny, so those are my targets for the next two weeks! x

Howdy folks. It's another weekly post from me :( but I am still hanging in there. Another 1.5 off for me this week so not quite in the 10 s yet but hopefully next week. Did a really naughty thing last night and made some mint Aero cheesecake. Oh my it is lush! So so bad so that will be my syns for this week I reckon. Hope all is well with everyone and I'll do a catch up read when I can. xx

Just checking in. I haven't been on plan and didn't weigh in as we had visitors/was too scared lol. I am planning on behaving this week but we have a meal out planned next Saturday and then the weekend after we're moving house (which will probably result in a takeaway) and then the week after we might be out again! So the weekends might be bad but I'm going to try and stick to it 6 days even if 7 is difficult.

I just wanted to check in so I don't lose faith! This thread is important!

Gooooooood morning SWers!
Right well I think at the very least my brain is telling me to get back to SW if nothing else as I had a dream about it last night! In my dream I'd gone along to a class to join up and they were all dishing out SW food in front of the venue to get people to come in and join :eek: Most of it seemed to be quorn mince for some reason but never mind!

Hopefully if i find out whether i've got this job (the latest interview) I can then go along on wednesday to my mums friends class :D I now want to get this job for more than the job itself! I want it so i can go to class haha!!

I wonder how many of us have dreamt about SW? :8855:

I didn't have any actually it was all Quorn! And my mum was there wanting to rush off because she decided she wasnt paying £40 each membership :O

elb4160 said:
I didn't have any actually it was all Quorn! And my mum was there wanting to rush off because she decided she wasnt paying £40 each membership :O

Lol Emma - at least your dream made sense - mine never do !!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello super weighers!! Seems like we had a good result yesterday, with a great mix - well done to us all for turning up, stripping off, weighing in (I weigh naked, don't you all?!!).

Am determined to have a 100% week this week - who's with me? I'm committing to being on target and making super healthy choices, and losing at least 2 lbs on Sunday. Go me, and go all of us, woo hoo!!!

Honey39 said:
Hello super weighers!! Seems like we had a good result yesterday, with a great mix - well done to us all for turning up, stripping off, weighing in (I weigh naked, don't you all?!!).

Am determined to have a 100% week this week - who's with me? I'm committing to being on target and making super healthy choices, and losing at least 2 lbs on Sunday. Go me, and go all of us, woo hoo!!!

Honey luvvie - I'm with you , but desperately need daily support if that's ok?
Main meals almost completely planned for the week!!

Kx

Hi all

Can I join your Sunday club?! I'm 3 weeks in and have lost 10 pounds so far, and regularly dream about slimming world!

Kaye x

Morning troopers!!

Honey luvvie - I'm with you , but desperately need daily support if that's ok?
Main meals almost completely planned for the week!!

Kx

Cool, let's do this! I've got my main meals planned too - I find my week goes better if I write out all the meals I'm going to have and pin it up in the kitchen. Just seems to make it go easier. So tonight I know that I'm having salmon and scrambled eggs with an omelette, so just need to remember to defrost the salmon. We can do this! I want to have a good week, because I feel so much better. I feel better already for being on track and eating lots of fresh fruit and vegetables - it just really makes my mind clearer and more focused.

Hi all

Can I join your Sunday club?! I'm 3 weeks in and have lost 10 pounds so far, and regularly dream about slimming world!

Kaye x

Hi Kaye, huge welcome to SW!! The Sunday weighers are an awesome bunch, so glad you've joined! :D

Honey39 said:
Morning troopers!!

Cool, let's do this! I've got my main meals planned too - I find my week goes better if I write out all the meals I'm going to have and pin it up in the kitchen. Just seems to make it go easier. So tonight I know that I'm having salmon and scrambled eggs with an omelette, so just need to remember to defrost the salmon. We can do this! I want to have a good week, because I feel so much better. I feel better already for being on track and eating lots of fresh fruit and vegetables - it just really makes my mind clearer and more focused.

Hi Kaye, huge welcome to SW!! The Sunday weighers are an awesome bunch, so glad you've joined! :D

I am up for it too, have also planned my main meals. Am really determined to stick to it as have a wedding to go to a week on Friday and a dress to fit in to! Good luck girls x

Honey39 said:
Morning troopers!!

I am up for it too, have my main meals all planned and a wedding to go to a week on Friday, which means a dress to fit into lol. We can do it girls! X

Let's do it then. So far so good - although a crappy day at work today -this would normally make me scoff (like Friday just passed).
I am gonna try to stay focused however

Ooh, good, a 100% week challenge - game ON!!!!!

I've had a good day, I'm really proud of myself because of this:

- I had a meeting at 1.30, and crappy sandwiches would be served at 1:00
- So instead, I took in a lovely salad and tuna, and ate it beforehand
- Instead of pastries, I had a cup of coffee and a banana I had brought in

I did some thinking at the weekend and I realised I make poor choices when I am not prepared and when I am tired. So this week I'm making a real effort to think ahead and have things with me/planned. So tomorrow I have a super long day, and I'm going to work out how to deal with that BEFORE I go out.

I found some clothes from over a year ago - I've got rid of most of them, but found these. They were ludicrously big on me, I looked so skinny in them, it made me realise how far I've come, and were a heck of a boost.

I don't know about you guys, but weight loss is the biggest goal in my life. I'm 42, and I really really think that I would be so upset if I let go of this progress. I know that the people who have been with me for this year and lost a huge amount (Silly Sausage, Gail and Why_D and Spanx leap to mind) would be so gutted if they threw away these huge gains. I love our little club, and I really like all the regulars and all the people who join every week. It feels so motivational and inspiring, and I'm going to make the most of this club to get to my lifelong goal.

How's everyone's evening going? What are you all having for dinner??

Just had mine Honey- not made this in yonks - it's a rice dish with onion, garlic, sweetcorn, tuna, cashew nuts & dates - it was gorgeous- I'm gonna put it on my recipe thread

Kx

Just had mine Honey- not made this in yonks - it's a rice dish with onion, garlic, sweetcorn, tuna, cashew nuts & dates - it was gorgeous- I'm gonna put it on my recipe thread

Kx

MMmmmmm, sounds amazing - does it do well as leftovers for lunch? I definitely want to try that, sounds fabulous!

I had salmon and scrambled eggs with asparagus, rocket and tomatoes. Was quite light and really tasty.

Back