Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi Ozzie,

Well done on your STS. Glad you have good colleagues in the new job but sorry that it may not be as many hours as you had hoped. But it's a start and that's great.

Thanks for keeping us up to speed.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Sts for me too! I am soo good at maintaining now eh? I just can't seem to be good all week :-( got an interview on wed and it's a rough looking school with a tough interview. So nervous it's not helping! Star week too so craving all the wrong things!! Dont even know if I want the job, making me question all kinds of things. Boo. I hate these grown up world times.
Sorry. I shall crawl away and grumble to myself !! Have a great day ya'all! X

An almost 100% week and a reported 2lb loss here - another 5 to go to where I was pre-summer hols.

Oz- maybe they will offer more hours?

Well done on the STS for you and WG

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

morning all and well done on reporting early :)

i'm another 1lb down :D

Hi guys,

Not happy - put on 1.5 lbs this week, and a bit lost as to how that happened, I had a 100% week. Oh well, will be down for an hour or so and then will think about next week!!

Well done Why_D and Kwise, you're doing really well!!!

Sorry not been around much, things are a bit hectic at the moment and I'm feeling fairly down.

Induction at work on Thursday and then my first evening proper work was yesterday. Was fine, started with a nice group of new people. They work you hard though but it's ok. I found myself quite puzzled though by the number of different sponges and wipes you can get, several different manufacturers and the variety within that is HUGE. FFS it's only a bloody sponge!! :8855: Only real downside to the job is that it's only looks like it will amount to 8 hours in the week. Just not enough really. Got to get my head down and apply for a heap more jobs this weekend.

On the weight side, I haven't weighed for a couple of weeks or so, but i weighed this morning and I have sts which is I think a lucky result as I haven't paid much attention to what I eat. I knew I haven't been bad as such as we don't have money for sweets, crisps, biscuits etc... but I haven't been following red, green or EE although perhaps I have to a degree without realising it :eek: I have no idea!

Anyway, I'm going to try and pay attention this week and see how I go. I don't work til Wednesday evening and even then I start work after dinner time so I should be fine.

Ha! I had to wear a uniform, I haven't worn one since 5th form at school, 6th form didn't have to wear uniform - that I worked out yesterday was 31 years ago :eek: :8855:

Anyway, good luck to everyone for weigh in, and I'll try and drop in more often. It helps keep me on track when I do!

Congrats on the job Oz - sorry that it's not everything you were looking for, but they always say it's easier to get a job when you're already in one, so I hope that works for you too! Well done on the STS if your mind hasn't really been in the right place!

Sts for me too! I am soo good at maintaining now eh? I just can't seem to be good all week :-( got an interview on wed and it's a rough looking school with a tough interview. So nervous it's not helping! Star week too so craving all the wrong things!! Dont even know if I want the job, making me question all kinds of things. Boo. I hate these grown up world times.
Sorry. I shall crawl away and grumble to myself !! Have a great day ya'all! X

Well done on the STS WG and good luck for the interview! Don't forget that you're interviewing them as much as they are interviewing you, so if you don't feel right about the job after the interview that will help to make your decision for you should you be offered it!

An almost 100% week and a reported 2lb loss here - another 5 to go to where I was pre-summer hols.

Oz- maybe they will offer more hours?

Well done on the STS for you and WG

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done K - brill loss! Good luck for next week x

morning all and well done on reporting early :)

i'm another 1lb down :D

Woohoo! Well done Why_D - slow and steady wins the race!

Hi everyone

1 1/2lbs off for me today

Well done Angem - great loss!

Hi guys,

Not happy - put on 1.5 lbs this week, and a bit lost as to how that happened, I had a 100% week. Oh well, will be down for an hour or so and then will think about next week!!

Well done Why_D and Kwise, you're doing really well!!!

Sorry to hear that Honey - but try not to beat yourself up about it. We all know that our bodies can do strange things at times. I'm sure it will be straight back off again!

I too have had a 100% week and have STS, so I know how it feels! I think in my case it might be time to shake things up a bit - think maybe I've been a bit too 'samey' in my choices and that I'm still eating too many carbs - even though they're free (I do mainly green days) I think it's time to cut down, or swap to EE/Red for that final push!

Good luck to everyone else still to WI xxx

God I am useless. I am however returning now....I promise. I've had my first week back on and some of it has been really tough...Just wanted to eat really bad stuff!! I've only been 100% since Wednesday but I've managed to shift 2lbs which I'm really chuffed about. It's the kick I needed. Hopefully my hotel stint has ended so I can now really focus and just do what needs to be done.

It's annoying me the lack of app for blackberry...I'm struggling to keep up with this forum (which I swear was the reason for my success after I quit going to group) but I have a great support network of some girls I found on twitter now in a group on blackberry....if anyone wants details of my twitter name please do direct message me :)

I will catch up on how everyone else is doing over the next few days...I'm glad to see loads of you are still about though :)

x

STS the same for me this week - cant complain after 4lb last week though I may try and do Scan Bran challenge this week to give me a boost - has worked for me in the past.
Well done to everyone else - weight loss or not, just the act of weighing in shows commitment and should be congratulated!

Samus

PS Joanna - useless?! 2 lb and 100% since wednesday sounds fab to me!

aaah samus...I'm useless because I've been on and off plan trying to get on with it for the last few months....my ability to stick is currently on a par with a good bit of teflon, hence the useless part! I am however happy with my first week back loss :) x

Honey - are you confident your new scales are working ok? Remember how healthily you have eaten this week and how much goodness you have put into your body. Your 100% effort has not been in vain despite what the scales are telling you :)

Honey - are you confident your new scales are working ok? Remember how healthily you have eaten this week and how much goodness you have put into your body. Your 100% effort has not been in vain despite what the scales are telling you :)

Great comment sausage. I totally agree.

Well done on all the losers this week and welcome back Jo. Nothing to feel bad about - this is a rollercoaster journey so we will have ups AND downs.

I have not been great recently. I can't remember the last time I had more than 1 proper meal in a day and certainly can't remember the last time I had breakfast - rubbish really. However I am maintaining reasonably well with overall a very very slow downward trend. I put on 2lb this week but that is mainly due to a big meal with a lot of pudding late last night. If I had weighed on Saturday, it would have been just over 0.5lb gain only. So, I'm not too worried - it all balances out eventually. Unfortunately, it probably won't balance out this week because I'm out for 2 big meals. However I am going to try and have more SW friendly meals in between and not worry too much about the meals out. So, I am unlikely to lose next week and will probably be lucky if I STS but that's fine for me. I'm still trying to lose but I really don't care that much if I'm only maintaining at the moment. I'm hoping to lose the rest of what I want to lose over the next 12 -18 months !

See you all next week (or before !)

Gail x

I would weigh in... but I think I may have drunk my weight in alcohol last night and I've certainly been paying for it today :eek:

Thanks guys!

Sausage I hadn't even noticed that milestone! go me!!!! hehe

Hello everybody peeps! I've STS again so maintaining well. Still think I could do with a couple more pounds off as I'm in between clothes sizes which is a pain, but I don't want to become obsessive about my weight which I have been in the past, so I'm just trying to maintain at the mo to see how I like it! Well done on some good losses and for those that have STS/gained you seem to know why, so tomorrow is a new week. Let's get our SW heads on and be 100%!

Back