Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Why_D - I have a rice cooker as I am so pants at making rice. It cooks it, turns it off when it's ready and keeps it warm for up to 8 hours. Funny the amount of gizmos I have collected since starting SW.

Emma - How did it go?? Spill the beans. You will still be a Sunday girl won't you? :eek:

Vicky - you have probably walked for miles and will burn it off in no time :D

I have been 100% this week. Yaay! I always find the first half of the week easy though. If they took Fridays off the calendar and I would be a skinny minny! :rolleyes:

Hi all! Happy Thursday - have been 100% on all week, so am hoping to see another loss this Sunday, woo hoo!

Well done on all your being goodness guys!
I have been good too, and for the last 3 days the scales are showing 1 lb off: just got to keep the focus until Sunday !!

ergh, I have had a baaaaaad week :( started badly then I have been at my parents and they usually cook from scratch, so I thought although I might use all my syns I could probably stay mostly on track....no such luck :( They've been eating take out the past two nights, and I understand why cos my dad's not very well at the moment and he usually cooks, but it has been so hard not to seem ungrateful while desperately scanning the menu for the healthiest option! I've just been trying to eat totally on-track during the day, but because of some bad news I'm finding I have little appetite as well. urgh, don't feel like eating and when I am eating feel like I'm eating totally the wrong thing.

Sorry guys, just needed a bit of a rant. I know I can get back on plan next week, but I was really proud of my first loss, I don't want to gain it all back so soon. Feel a bit between a rock and a hard place! and I also know I need to do some body magic, and my inclination right now is zilch...:raincloud:

feel a bit better getting that off my chest.

xxx

p.s. good luck on joining your class elb :) x

ergh, I have had a baaaaaad week :(

We've all had those shitty weeks from time to time where our plans go out the window .... or "oot the windae" for the scottish contingent :8855: :p ... but when you can't control your food intake then do as you are doing and do the best you can in the circumstances. One week isn't going to define your success, it's just a pain-in-the-butt blip and what will define your success is how you get back on track at the earliest opportunity available to you. So don't beat yourself up or feel grrrrrr at the situation just enjoy your time with your parents and what will be will be this week. Hope that whatever your bad news has been is of the sort that will get better. Stay positive!

I'm feeling all mellow this evening :8855: No idea why, as car broke down on me twice today! Please keep your fingers crossed as my old lady friend (Daphne) she who makes me the "old lady cakes" is in intensive care, things are picking up a bit so hopefully she is going to be OK but at 92 or so, we have to be concerned!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day!

Morning everyone! Well I joined class last night which was ok, it was a little bit boring to be honest, maybe I'm expecting a song and dance?
The consultant is a very close family friend so that was a little odd!
Me and another woman had our "new members talk" which seemed to take ages and I knew it all already anyway, then we joined the main group and spent ages going through everyone's losses/gains etc. I was a bit peeved by the fact that people who had gained didn't seem all that bothered by it (a few did but most were apathetic at best!)
I have a feeling I'll be the biggest one there though, the majority seemed to be women, who as far as I could tell, didn't even seem like they even needed to lose weight... heh.
She then gave a couple of people awards and we all half heartedly clapped, then the raffle and then slimmer of the week and that was about it really!
I got weighed in at the end and given my card/pin etc and went home!
My only target at the moment is to get to club 10, and also I'm allowed up to 20 syns a day!!! :eek:

So! Although I will now be weighing on a wednesday at class I would still like to be a part of you lovely sunday weighers :( Please let me stay! :(

hey guys! well done Emma on going to class! Ozzie, love to hear you're mellow - love the fact that you're posting from around the world! Poison Ivy, sorry your week is tough, stick at it!

I'm having a good week, made the nicest meal last night - sweet potato and black bean chilli, really really autumnal and filling, very easy to prepare, and I think it must be just about syn-free. So I've got a couple of portions left over, and this is definitely a cheap healthy option to make over and over, would really recommend it!

Right, another good day coming up!!!

cheers guys :) all will be well, was just a major "moment" lol.

hope your friend recovers quickly ozzie, I'll keep her in my thoughts! sorry to hear about the car as well, very impressive you're mellow, though that must just be 'straaalia - I hear everyones mellow over there all the time :giggle:

elb, I didn't find my class very inspiring when I went I must admit, I actually prefer just using this forum! but give it a chance, once you settle in with all the members it might get better, kinda like the first day of school? keep us posted though! :D

I think it is a fabulous haircut and I love the colour. But I think it is a very difficult haircut for most people to pull off. Frankie from the Saturdays suits it, but she is very elfin. I dunno Emma, don't ask me about hairdos :eek: As Smartie will tell you, my hair is a riot. I was actually thinking your avatar hair looks amazing, so it shows you what I know lol

My avatar isn't my hair though, my hair doesnt look like that because thats the halloween one isnt it or do you mean the original picture?

I wish I was more help for your Emma. My hair is long and I kinda hide behind it. I find it difficult to imagine short hair. I think it is a great idea for you to get a new hairdo and colour as you are young and fun and entering an exciting, new chapter in your life :) x

It's about shoulder legnth, the picture you did my halloween one from was literally a few days ago if you still have the original?
Or hang on...
This was me last week or so, you can see with the bigger picture roughly how long it is.

Although it looks a bit scraggly there and my shoulders are raised, so just imagine it a touch longer than it looks there

Attachments

• DSC00226.jpg
    DSC00226.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 144
Back