Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

That's pretty close to what I've got to be honest, obviously mine's grown out a bit and is curly when i don't straighten it. I really wanted something drastically different, but if you don't think a shorter style will suit me i'll think twice about it... Hmm...

to be brutally honest I wouldnt go short. I did once and I looked like I had a pea head on top of my shoulders. I think you need some 'width' to your hair to help balance out the rest of your body.

You do have nice shaped eyebrows, so perhaps consider a fringe that sits just above them. And dying your hair, maybe having some hi/low lights through it will help freshen up your style :)

Hmm I shall have a think! I think to be honest I really wanted something different because i'm a bit fed up of being and looking like me at the moment. With everything that's gone on with Chris I'm just fed up and depressed at the minute so I thought this might help to "spruce" things up a bit if you see what I mean!

Some lovely hairdos there, Smartie.

Emma - you have inspired me to smarten up my own hair today. Just back from Boots with a box to do my roots this weekend. I can understand you wanting a makeover. Your hairdresser will be better placed to advise you on style and colour when they get their hands on you and feel the texture of your hair, how it sits etc. Don't let us "keyboard hairdressers" put you off :D x

Honey - I couldn't get black beans in Sainsburys for the chilli *tuts* so got tinned mixed pulses which are on offer. They are a mix of chickpeas, soya beans, black eyed beans, pinto beans, red kidney beans and adzuki beans. Yummy. I have been googling recipes so that's my Sunday dinner sorted. Trying cheesy scones tonight.

The girl doing my hair on Tuesday is an old friend from school, so hopefully she will at least be honest! Thank you for all your advice though, I do really appreciate it!
Excellent news that you've decided to spruce your hair up too though! I think it does make you feel better, especially now the weather is starting to get so gloomy we need to cheer ourselves up and at least its hair dye and not chocolate!!!!

Hi guys!!!!!!!!

Silly, the recipe is here: Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili | GreenLiteBites

It's seriously insanely delicious, and I made about four helpings. mmmmmm.

And how weird - I got my hair cut and coloured today; we're all in sync on this thread! I have waist length hair, so I got about an inch cut off, the colour done, and then for a laugh I had loads of curls put in for today. Oh my god, it dried beautifully and I felt so glamorous and beautiful all day. I really could see my weight loss in my face too. And everything fits so much better: the gowns, the chairs!!!

Happy Saturday everyone. I hope I lose a bit tomorrow, because I had a 100% totally on track week, so I don't know. But we shall see, the scales are unpredictable these days.

Well I'm not feeling mellow now I can tell you!! Rarrrrr! I put on 2lbs this week... or a pound a half - I think I didn't update my details last week :rotflmao: Whatever it is, I'm not best pleased. I wasn't hugely good, but and it's a big fat wobbly butt (apparently :p ) I have been doing heaps of physical work so I rather thought that might help - did it heck as like!!

Meh!! and Pffffft!! I suppose now is the time to go back to basics and try and follow the plan properly and see what happens.

Apologies for getting the Sunday weigh in off to a less than glorious start. I hang my head in shame!

Morning all

Just weighed in for my 6th week and I lost 1lb giving me my first stone! Whoohoo! Going away today for a few days for my birthday so hopefully won't do too much damage!

Hey Sunday gang!!!!! Good morning - am delighted because I lost 3 lbs today. Can't tell you how good it is for me to get moving from the 100 lbs plateau, and I'm so hopeful that this will see me get to my goal for 2011. Woo hoo!!!!!!

(Am in a happy mood, huge smile on my face as I'm typing!).

Good luck to other fabulous weighers xx

well done guys!!

i lost 2lbs! which means i've lost 6lbs this month! that's the best month I've had in ages! plus i ate out three times this week... lol

good luck for those still to weigh in

*wolf whistles at Honey*

Bet you look like a gorgeous Botticelli angel today :D

Thanks for the recipe. It will be my Sunday treat!

Thank you!!! I love getting my hair done, even though I think I might be a bit old for such long hair. Hope you like the recipe, mine turned out so nicely.

Well I'm not feeling mellow now I can tell you!! Rarrrrr! I put on 2lbs this week... or a pound a half - I think I didn't update my details last week :rotflmao: Whatever it is, I'm not best pleased. I wasn't hugely good, but and it's a big fat wobbly butt (apparently :p ) I have been doing heaps of physical work so I rather thought that might help - did it heck as like!!

Meh!! and Pffffft!! I suppose now is the time to go back to basics and try and follow the plan properly and see what happens.

Apologies for getting the Sunday weigh in off to a less than glorious start. I hang my head in shame!

Awwwww, we've all had ups and downs, I know how it feels! But you're here, you're posting, and you're determined. Which will make all the difference.

Morning all

Just weighed in for my 6th week and I lost 1lb giving me my first stone! Whoohoo! Going away today for a few days for my birthday so hopefully won't do too much damage!

Well done, that's fantastic! And happy birthday to you as well...:D

I lost 1 lb too!! Yipeeee! Now 10.5.6. It's going down down down :)

Woo hoo, well done you, Woodland Girl, that's terrific!

well done guys!!

i lost 2lbs! which means i've lost 6lbs this month! that's the best month I've had in ages! plus i ate out three times this week... lol

good luck for those still to weigh in

Yay!!!!!!!!! Fabulous result, Why_D, you're such a star!!

DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!

After joining club on wednesday at the same starting weight as I was last Sunday I thought I'd have a cheeky WI today with you all and boy am I glad I did!!!

- 4 lb!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! :D

I really cant tell you all how pleased I am and how motivating that number is! I just want to push it even further so I can wow them all at group on weds with an even bigger loss!!!! :D :D :D :D

2lbs off for me this week, so happy as although I have been doing ok with my eating, I just couldn't get into my exercises this week. Also ate at Nando's yesterday so thought that I would have at least maintained. This is a very welcome surprise for me and I also go my 'Club 10' which has now given me the motivation to try do some more this week.
Well done to all of you losers and anyone that's sts, I am sure you will have a good loss next week and good luck to all who have still to weigh in
Have a good week
x

Morning all :)

I STS this week. Was on course for a wee loss all week, but had a piggy dinner last night and it is still in there lol Not worried. It was worth it :D

Well done all the losers this week! :talk017:

Emma - I am made up for you! :bunnydance:

Morning all :)

I STS this week. Was on course for a wee loss all week, but had a piggy dinner last night and it is still in there lol Not worried. It was worth it :D

I know - I saw the piccy :8855:I ate all my scones last night as well :eek:

And I lost 0.5 this week - so thats 2 weeks in a row I have lost! Hopefully I have got my mojo back :D

Back