Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Congratulations Smartie! (On your loss, not your ability to scoff scones) Glad your mojo is back. Hope Sum is doing well too :D

I am making Honey's chilli tonight. Really looking forward to it. Will make a big lot and freeze some. I'm getting very domesticated these days :)

Hope you don't mind me joining you.....

I am starting afresh today. I was going to go later in the week but why not today? I am feeling so wobbly when I walk as well. Being a shortie every pound counts.

Looking forward to reporting a loss next week...

I know that together we can so do this

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Hi everyone, there have been some fab losses this week. Well done to you all. I have just weighed in and have gained two pounds, not surprising as have been feeling really under the weather this week so have not been totally on plan. Am hoping to get my mojo back this week though. Hope everyone has a successful week x

Am hoping to get my mojo back this week though. Hope everyone has a successful week x

((((Mavey)))) Hope you are feeling better soonest ~ positive vibes and healing light being sent your way.

How are you going to get your MoJo back? I need to know for mine goes walkabout quite often.... dead unrulely!

Hope you have a well and successful week as well ~ drink plenty of water!

justjudith said:
((((Mavey)))) Hope you are feeling better soonest ~ positive vibes and healing light being sent your way.

How are you going to get your MoJo back? I need to know for mine goes walkabout quite often.... dead unrulely!

Hope you have a well and successful week as well ~ drink plenty of water!

Thanks Judith and Pickle, not sure how I plan to regain my mojo just yet. Have had a shingles flare up and feeling pretty rotten at the moment and all I seem to want to eat is bad stuff. Need to nip this in the bud as want to lose some before Christmas x

Hi guys!!!!!!!!

Silly, the recipe is here: Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili | GreenLiteBites

It's seriously insanely delicious, and I made about four helpings. mmmmmm.

Honey - Thank you so much :D I had this for dinner tonight and it was absolutely blimmin gorgeous! It has a very intense chilli flavour without blowing your head off. Made a couple of wee changes (details in my food diary).

Served it with brown rice and pea guacamole. A delicious, syn free, dinner and I get to eat it all again tomorrow yaay! :bunnydance:

Attachments

• DSCF3962.jpg
    DSCF3962.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 28
Wow! some really good losses this week - well done!
Only wish i had good news to report too, had a rotten cold for the past 10days so never weighed in last week and am too scared to this week! Being a bit poorly had totally made me go off the rails - the only foods that tasted good were chocolate (in abundance) and bacon sarnies! Total lack of food control together with no cycling to work and general lethargy has left me with a huge gain - i dont even have to weigh to know - the size of my belly says it all!
BACK ON TRACK TOMORROW!!

Samus, never worry, just try a meal at a time, you'll get back on track :)

Samus, never worry, just try a meal at a time, you'll get back on track :)

That's good advice. When you're really struggling to focus on a big task, breaking it down into smaller tasks will nearly always help, so no reason why that would not work when it comes to the SW plan too. I think as my focus is wavering hugely for many reasons, I'm going to try this. One meal at a time. Excellent! Thanks why_d - that has quite cheered me up! :D

silly sausage said:
I meant your halloween hair. I think the long hair frames your face nicely and really suits you. Kwise recently had her hair cut and coloured I believe. She is a good person to ask :)

I did SS .
I had long hair Elb with no fringe. My hair is rather course and very thick indeed.
I had red and blonde highlights put in (my hair is extremely dark brown almost black) and I had it cut very short .
Everybody loves it - but for me the red is too red and I can't be bothered curling the ends out everyday with my straighteners and then using wax.
So I have decided that I'm gonna change again and have it like Rachel Riley !!

Kx

Ps - I have been so naughty since injuring my ankle - that I didn't weigh in yesterday - but vow to go back on track today and weigh in next week.
Well done to everyone who lost or SS.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow, congratulations to all those amazing losers! :) I should have posted yesterday but totally got sidetracked, I STS through some miracle after a shoddy week so ridiculously pleased and back on plan! fingers crossed it doesn't show up next week!

xxx

Hi, can I join yout group, I have been following Slimming world on and off for a few weeks by myself, I have been reading this for a few days and i thought by joining in I may have more committment to the diet. I had a really awful weekend last weekend re food and hadn't weighed myself last sunday so I am pleased that over two weeks I have lost 1lb, it could have been worse. Anyway I go away in 5 weeks time and of course Christmas follows that, i would like to lose 7lb before then but I have struggled to get below 9 12 so I don't hold out much hope, I did join Sw severalyears ago and managed to be a lot lighter although that was a struggle, Anyway I hope through doing this I can get below that 9 12.

Good luck everyone for this week xx

Hello Sunday crew! Was so busy yesterday I didn't get time to post, but the good news is I jumped back on the scales, and although I was expecting a gain I had stayed the same!! Phew! After burying my head in the sand last Sunday and not a great week last week I thought at least a couple on...so there you go, the lesson to myself is face up to things as they are often not as bad as you think (I nearly didn't weigh in again!).

Well done to everyone who lost or STS let's hope we all have a good week!

:welcome: Hello Barbara and welcome to the Sunday thread!

Well done Nics and Ivy on maintaining last week :D

Emma - did you get your hairdo today?

Kwise - poor thing. Hope your ankle is strong enough to jump onto the scales next week :D x

I had an epic Halloween sweetie fail last night. Couldn't even guess the synnage :rolleyes: But, hey, that is ancient history now because today is a NEW MONTH!

If there are any stragglers, lurkers, waifs or strays out there who want to join or re-join us in a fabulously successful November, now is your chance!

Don't be shy :D

Well I took the plunge and have had my hair cut today! Eeek!
Put it this way... I'm now listening to Justin Bieber.. ha!

Back