Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hey festive gang - I'm hungry here, so am writing to remind myself of my 100% challenge. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! Right, am going to have a prawn stir fry. I've done some exercises, I've drunk some water, I want so much to see a loss on Sunday. Come on my lovelies - three more weigh-ins in 2011, let's kick some fat to the curb!

(PS - who's going to weigh in on Christmas day, huh?!)

Ummmmmmmm theres a slow cooker, a 6 week countdown a few hampers and some other stuff so really good prizes :D I'll let you know if I win anything, I could really do with the countdown

I'll be weighing in on xmas day. I hadn't realised it was Sunday (or rather I hadn't connected the two yet) but I'll be here just as I have been on every other Sunday when I've been at home or in this country. I agree with Sausage though - I pity those who weigh in on Mondays :eek:

Gail x

Morning campers!!! Stir fry awesome (Elvis the prawn, poor wee soul...). AND I didn't overeat, so another 100% day. I've got lunch out today, so have to plan to eat healthily and sensibly. How's everyone's day going? Good to know there will be people weighing in on Christmas Day - we are the most dedicated thread on minimims!!!!

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!!

The snow has cleared but we are bracing ourselves for a hurricaine. All the schools are suddenly closed. If I don't post for a while, I have blown away! :eek::D

Apart from that, everything is good. Was 100% again yesterday :)

Stay safe Sausage. As my dad would say, it's blowing a gale here, so I'm not looking forward to today's drive!

Thanks Pinkie :) Hope things are ok in your neck of the woods.

"Hurricane Bawbag" as it has been officially named :8855: is really whipping up now. The fence in my garden is down. I am bricking it in case it flys up and hits my glass house :( The copper who lives next door reckons it will be ok. The plastic greenhouse frame is in bits and one of the cats is crossing his legs. We've made up a litter tray as he can't go outdoors, but he wont use it. The lights keep flickering. The kids are loving it though :rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSCF4092.jpg
    DSCF4092.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 27
Jeez Louise, this storm is scary!!! How you bearing up Silly Sausage Chops???? It's so horrid, and it's still howling around.

Hoping Sausage and Honey don't blow away now that they are so much lighter than they were.......thinking of you both.

Gail x

It's very quiet here now. It must have moved up to Honey's bit :eek: Apart from the fence damage, it was quite an exciting day. And twitter has been hilarious! Hope you are all tucked up safely in bed :) x

100% today wooh! Had curried celeriac chips for tea for the first time. Felt like junk food, but was superfree :D

It's calmed down a bit now - just waiting for the snow and blizzards, lol. Ah, weather, I love it!!

Well, even better than that, have had a 100% week all week, and I'm hopeful that I'll see a loss on Sunday. Managed two lunches out, and I picked out the most sensible option.

Im totally expecting a gain this week. I had my xmas party last night. I only had one glass of Champers but for some reason slimming world wasn't in the back of my mind like usual I ate soooooooooo much.
I'm feeling really tired and sluggish today and iv for some reason got the munchies!
Although iv done really well by myself I do think i'm going to return to group in the new year.
I want to be at target fr my wedding and buying my dress. I only need to shift 24lbs by say June 2012.

Back