Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done everyone. Some great results. Happy Birthday Honey. And my mind is obviously too clean because I can't figure out what the rude comment Re: why_d would have been :confused:

Anyway, I will WI tomorrow because I was away this morning. Had a good week apart from meal out last night with lots of wine. So WI won't be anywhere near as good as it would have been but it all evens out. See you tomorrow.

Gail x

Hey Moz, let's both have a good year full of focus and slinkiness :D x

Seems to be a day for misreading things as first glance of that looked like we were planning a year of "focus and stinkiness" :rotflmao: Whiffy or what!! :p

There have been some great results considering we're only just heading out of the Xmas/NY celebrations! I'm in awe of the dedication to the cause that has been shown. My resolve is so weedy in comparision :eek:

I had my first green day in weeks yesterday. I was good all day and am determined to have another good day today! I think I'm going to have to stick with taking this one day at a time until my mojo turns up. I am determined rather than enthusiastic but that's better than nothing!

Been working the last couple of nights and have another shift tonight and tomorrow, 4 in a row should see me good and tired! I need to sort out what to eat as a snack when I get home at midnight-ish as I'm always starving when I get home. Perhaps fruit and yoghurt will do the trick, the trouble with that is that yoghurt isn't cheap here and any time I get any in the house, it's all eaten by OH and stepson before it's touched the fridge shelf!

Hi everyone, apologies for not reporting in yesterday, but to be honest I totally forgot. A gain of 2 for me this week, but first day back at work today, so I can now focus totally on the plan. Am hoping to be able to report a loss come Sunday. Congrats to all those who lost this week, you have given me the jolt I need x

I am just now about to complete Day 2 of saintly goodliness .... I have been an absolute angel despite mucho temptation! It was a green day! I tried the fruit option for a snack when I got home from work half an hour ago, but it seems to be too much crunching. I want something quick to prepare, easy to eat and a little bit filling. I might make some little portions of speedy soup. I think my hunger is more theoretical than real so as long as I eat something I'll be fine. I'll try something different tomorrow night after work.

It's 1 a.m here now and I'm still wide awake - wahhhhhh!

OzzieMoz said:
I am just now about to complete Day 2 of saintly goodliness .... I have been an absolute angel despite mucho temptation! It was a green day! I tried the fruit option for a snack when I got home from work half an hour ago, but it seems to be too much crunching. I want something quick to prepare, easy to eat and a little bit filling. I might make some little portions of speedy soup. I think my hunger is more theoretical than real so as long as I eat something I'll be fine. I'll try something different tomorrow night after work.

It's 1 a.m here now and I'm still wide awake - wahhhhhh!

Hope you are sleeping soundly now hunny

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there,

Sorry for not posting yesterday. 3lbs off for me. Was hoping for a bit more as it is my first week, and I am sure I piled on more than that in a few days over Xmas, but given that I had a slight wine related detour from the straight and narrow on Friday, I'm going to smile, say 'thank you very much' and take it! Got to knuckle down now though - just book a holiday for the start of April, so that is 12 weeks to get beach ready (gulp).

A xxx

Well I had a lovely weekend dining away however as a result I gained 2 lbs. a bit disappointed as I had been so good all week and scales were suggesting that I might have a loss or at least a STS despite Saturday night however it was not to be ! Fingers crossed for this week.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Morning guys - thanks for the birthday wishes!!!! I think I might gain again this week, but am back on track since Wednesday, so am relaxed either way. It's weird, because I've been doing this for nearly 18 months, I can see patterns, and I know that the first two weeks in the year is always a bit hard for me because I have an extra weekend of celebration!

Anyway, I am really really upping my walking, so that's (hopefully) making a big difference. I'm walking to work (about 40 minutes), walking at lunchtime (20 minutes) and then another walk at night (20 minutes), so that's a LOT of walking. And I'm totally addicted to my porridge at this time of year, worth every second because it's so satisfying and filling. Love it!

So I'll keep plodding on as ever - I keep thinking where I'll be this time next year, and if I lose another three stone this year, that will be just amazing. Woo hoo!!! Have a fab Thursday everyone!

elb4160 said:
-3 for me this week :)

That's brilliant Emma, well done

Honey39 said:
Morning guys - thanks for the birthday wishes!!!! I think I might gain again this week, but am back on track since Wednesday, so am relaxed either way. It's weird, because I've been doing this for nearly 18 months, I can see patterns, and I know that the first two weeks in the year is always a bit hard for me because I have an extra weekend of celebration!

Anyway, I am really really upping my walking, so that's (hopefully) making a big difference. I'm walking to work (about 40 minutes), walking at lunchtime (20 minutes) and then another walk at night (20 minutes), so that's a LOT of walking. And I'm totally addicted to my porridge at this time of year, worth every second because it's so satisfying and filling. Love it!

So I'll keep plodding on as ever - I keep thinking where I'll be this time next year, and if I lose another three stone this year, that will be just amazing. Woo hoo!!! Have a fab Thursday everyone!

.....and you will do it coz you are amazing luvvie.
I keep seeing people saying they have porridge - is it ready brek or porridge oats and how much and is it a HEB? It's something I have never thought of having.

poshbird84 said:
Hi, i am a Sunday weigher ! Just joined this forum and on week 1 of weight watchers.
Thought i would say hi!
:)
:welcome: poshbird
A silly question from me , but you do know this is a Slimming World forum & Minimins also have forums for weight watchers?
Not like it matters as we are a friendly weigh in crowd no matter what you do.

Kx

Well done Elb, and keep it up Honey!

Thank you lovely Woodland girl!!

Hi, i am a Sunday weigher ! Just joined this forum and on week 1 of weight watchers.
Thought i would say hi!

Hey poshbird, welcome to the fabulous Sunday weighers!!!

.....and you will do it coz you are amazing luvvie.
I keep seeing people saying they have porridge - is it ready brek or porridge oats and how much and is it a HEB? It's something I have never thought of having.
Thanks Kwise, you're so nice!!!

I have porridge oats, because they're amazingly cheap and amazingly good for you. At the moment, I have some frozen berries in a bowl which I defrost, then make porridge with water, and add splenda and nutmeg. It is utterly delicious, like a pudding. Amazing breakfast, amazingly cheap, and honestly keeps me going from about 7 am till about 1 pm without getting especially hungry. I don't really care if it's a HEB or not, I count it as that because it's so good for you, so cheap, so filling. I would recommend it to anyone to try in the winter, because it really really hits the spot. Try it with the forest berries too, because that is soooooooooooooooo delicious.

Mmmmmmmmm. Lol. I love that my tastes have moved to really liking healthy food. Sometimes. ;)

Thought i would say hi!

Oh yes, we are slimming world here - not that that really matters really, this thread is very very relaxed about most things, lol. SW is kind of different to weight watchers, I think, although w/w seems to have moved closer to SW recently (all the uncounted fruit/veg).

Woodland girl said:
Just have to say... Sneaky peak shows 3 lbs off since Sunday! I hope it stays away until next Sunday!!!!!

:fingerscrossed: for you hunny

Kx

New to this!

Hi

I'm new to the forum but (unfortunately) not new to trying to lose weight!

I'm a Sunday weigher too, second one coming up but my daily body test on the Wii says I'm gaining:cry:

M Louise H said:
Hi

I'm new to the forum but (unfortunately) not new to trying to lose weight!

I'm a Sunday weigher too, second one coming up but my daily body test on the Wii says I'm gaining:cry:

:welcome: Louise

Don't weigh daily (says the girl who weighs daily) , it really does fluctuate , believe me.
It will come off - and your exercise will help too

Kx

Back