Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Morning. Grin grin!

Been good all week and lost 2!!! Very pleased. Bear in mind I have been up and down for months, so this is 2 since August. But, no birthday or Christmas to get in the way so this time the next 6 lbs are going!!!
X

Hi everyone I am a Sunday weigher can I join in please!! I have just weighed and I am 3lb down YAY, I am doing this diet with my DB but he is still snoring away so I will get him on the scales later. well done everyone x

Woo hoo - what does the Wii know?! 2lbs off this week, 5.5lbs in total.

This week will be tough though, history tells me when approaching the TOTM all my good intentions get mugged :break_diet:

1lb for me, quite happy because in the weight loss race I'm definitley in the tortoise lane, having said that I've lost 5 stones so far. It's taken me almost 2 years but never mind, it's staying off and that's the main thing.

Well done Woodland Girl, that's fantastic!!!!!! And hello and welcome to our new Sunday weighers, good luck and well done on your weigh-in this morning!

Well, despite having my birthday week, I managed to lose 2.5 lbs this week, despite only being on plan again from Wednesday onwards, so I'm super pleased about that. I feel like this is going to be a great year, and it's good to be losing in the second week. Back on track after Christmas, New Year and my birthday lol!

Good luck to everyone else, we can do it!

need to get my head in gear! the box of chocolates i opened yesterday didn't help!

STS for me. def aiming for a loss next week!

My second weight loss weigh in and I have lost 3.5lb. Was hoping for a bit more as lost that last week and didn't do the diet 100%.

A loss is still a loss and has motivated me to continue for next week. Well done everyone on your losses :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off for me this week and I'm a little disappointed because I was 100% on plan and did lots of exercise!

I'm thinking either my body is sorting itself out after a big loss last week or it's because I ate quite late last night. But hopefully it'll even itself out next week.

Another lb off whoop..... :) x

Hi everyone, a pound and a half off for me. Am finally getting back into it after the excesses of Christmas. Am determined to lose even more next week. Well done to everyone who has reported in so far and welcome to the newbies x x

Woodland girl said:
Morning. Grin grin!

Been good all week and lost 2!!! Very pleased. Bear in mind I have been up and down for months, so this is 2 since August. But, no birthday or Christmas to get in the way so this time the next 6 lbs are going!!!
X
Well done weigh-in buddy !!

mrsblobby38 said:
Hi everyone I am a Sunday weigher can I join in please!! I have just weighed and I am 3lb down YAY, I am doing this diet with my DB but he is still snoring away so I will get him on the scales later. well done everyone x
:welcome: and well done

M Louise H said:
Woo hoo - what does the Wii know?! 2lbs off this week, 5.5lbs in total.

This week will be tough though, history tells me when approaching the TOTM all my good intentions get mugged :break_diet:
I would like to say I told you so - but that sounds bad - lol - so weekly weigh-ins only eh?? And well done on a superb loss :)

lucyhope said:
1lb for me, quite happy because in the weight loss race I'm definitley in the tortoise lane, having said that I've lost 5 stones so far. It's taken me almost 2 years but never mind, it's staying off and that's the main thing.
:welcome: & well done

Honey39 said:
Well done Woodland Girl, that's fantastic!!!!!! And hello and welcome to our new Sunday weighers, good luck and well done on your weigh-in this morning!

Well, despite having my birthday week, I managed to lose 2.5 lbs this week, despite only being on plan again from Wednesday onwards, so I'm super pleased about that. I feel like this is going to be a great year, and it's good to be losing in the second week. Back on track after Christmas, New Year and my birthday lol!

Good luck to everyone else, we can do it!
Go Honey!!! You sooooo can do it :)

why_d said:
need to get my head in gear! the box of chocolates i opened yesterday didn't help!

STS for me. def aiming for a loss next week!
.......come on Why_d chuck the choccies away and get back on track. An STS is still good , but with your losses last year I know u can do even better :)

butterflymad said:
My second weight loss weigh in and I have lost 3.5lb. Was hoping for a bit more as lost that last week and didn't do the diet 100%.

A loss is still a loss and has motivated me to continue for next week. Well done everyone on your losses :) x

I think 2 weeks losing 3.5lbs is excellent no matter what. I would expect weekly losses of around 1-2 pounds, so please don't get disheartened , you are doing brilliantly

PinkToaster said:
1lb off for me this week and I'm a little disappointed because I was 100% on plan and did lots of exercise!

I'm thinking either my body is sorting itself out after a big loss last week or it's because I ate quite late last night. But hopefully it'll even itself out next week.

Me too Hun, me too ;-)

Wilkin87 said:
Another lb off whoop..... :) x
:welcome: and well done

Madmavey said:
Hi everyone, a pound and a half off for me. Am finally getting back into it after the excesses of Christmas. Am determined to lose even more next week. Well done to everyone who has reported in so far and welcome to the newbies x x
Brilliant news Madmavey!! You will do it

Well it's a pound on for me. I have decided not to let it get me down as I lost a mahoosive 6lb last week . I am putting it down to the following (please look away if bodily functions are not your thing)

1. Constipation (it happens when restarting SW )
2. Lady hormones - pill stopped due to migraines end Dec - who knows what's going on inside :)
3. Started Zumba on Wed
4. Massive loss of weight in a week - that always results with either a gain or a STS.

I am enjoying the plan, and the new Philly recipes I have found (hey I can always blame the Philly & lychees)

Kx

Last edited:
Well done everyone - you guys are such an inspiration to everyone...:):):)

Well back on here..and that's a step because I have really been hiding my head in the sand and generally feeling c%*p over the last few months....I am however coming to realise that if I don't take ownership of this I will go into my 40s with the health problems my parents had because of obesity.:4633:

Complete Disclosure...no exercise this week - been catching the bus instead of walking...been eating ok at work then biscuits at home so deffo not on plan....and the result? 2lbs on. Silly girl.

Now my first response to this is ...oh crap I can't post that...I've let myself down (again) and I'll have to start again (again!) but I'm not doing this...I've not followed plan and I'm paying for it.

But...
Onwards and upwards. I have planned my food for next week. I'm taking my trainers to work (anyone find they walk faster in trainers?)to make sure I walk to and from work for the week and have planned in 3 half hour aerobic sessions to get me started.

AND - very glad to be back!:D:D

Hi Sunday Weighers,

Hope we all got off to a racing start this morning. Well done to all you losers and maintainers.... and well done for all you gainers coming here and sharing. Lets put our thinking caps on and see how we can do different this week.

I stayed the same. I'm not too suprised as I had a bit of a binge on Friday. Its better than a gain I know but it doesn't stop me feeling dissapointed in my self.

Here's to a good week for us all.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

I'm supposed to weigh myself today, but I'm really nervous for some reason... I keep putting it off... sooo nervous to step on those scales, got a nervy tummy :(

1.5 lbs on this week. Still no mojo :(

I had a sore mouth early this week and couldn't eat much at all (big filling went pop and left me with a metal post sticking into my cheek for 2 days) I was so hungry! Dentist sorted it (temporarily) and I have since been eating everything in sight (on one side! lol)

I am doing very well thrifty-wise, but am still struggling to be obsessive about more than one thing at a time! I urgently need more spreadsheets!!! :eek:

Off to read the gang's results this week....

Cant beleive how quick a week has come round, cant say i am looking forward to weigh in this week. Hoping for a loss however small *crosses fingers*

Ellierose - just pop on the scales then tell us nosey folk how you get on lol What is the worst that could happen? Nobody is here to judge, only support you. We are all friends here. The only way will you achieve your goal of weight loss for your mum's birthday is to face the scales. They are just plastic and metal. They are not the boss of you so don't be afraid. You may get a pleasant surprise. Go for it! :D

Thank you lots :) I read your message and hopped off and just did it. I lost 3 lbs! Really happy. :)

Congratulations to all the losers, maintainers and tiny gainers this week and welcome to all the new faces! :talk017:

Potatogirl - it is great to have you back! So you had a not-so-great week, but look at the positives. You are here and you have a plan for the week ahead. It is never all doom and gloom if you look for the positives.

My positives this week are that I have not had a drink since Hogmanay, I am still here and I will soon be getting a shiny new crown (in my mouth, not on my head :king2:)

Back