Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

blue*smartie said:
PinkToaster is blonde, hair is short with layers which she flicks out like Lulu

That's funny! That's exactly the hair I used to want. I am naturally blonde but brunette right now with long hair :D

You can see me through my FB link too. Although obviously you don't need to, what with my avatar being such a good resemblance.

Hey guys!
newbie here! 1st weigh in on Sunday! just had the lovely SW chips and making a batch of carrot and coriander soup for the week :)

enjoying it so far xxx

Honey: brunette hair in a bob wears office suits

Waist length mad curly brown hair that I wear up a lot, but through the week I do dress pretty smart / professional for work.

I've always wanted a super chic bob though - good guess, lol x

blue*smartie said:
I have pics on my profile K, and if you dare to click on my facebook link you will see a close up of my face :eek: And yes suits all the time. You even have a rather fetching twin set as your night attire :D

Everyone who is brunette has dark hair like me, like little mini meeeeeees

PinkToaster is blonde, hair is short with layers which she flicks out like Lulu

Yes my hair is v v v v dark. And sorry to say I don't wear any office suits!!

But what is your age luvvie

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Waist length mad curly brown hair that I wear up a lot, but through the week I do dress pretty smart / professional for work.

I've always wanted a super chic bob though - good guess, lol x

You will forever look like your avatar to me now Honey :)

Yes my hair is v v v v dark. And sorry to say I don't wear any office suits!!

But what is your age luvvie

I'm 37 ... like everyone else is :D

blue*smartie said:
You will forever look like your avatar to me now Honey :)

I'm 37 ... like everyone else is :D

Lol - love it , as I turn 40 this year luvvie , so more than happy to be your age ;-)

Kx

Ha ha. Loved the 'chic' dressing. Wish it was true........!

Thank you Smartie :). Loved this thread !

Gail x

P.S. welcome to our newest newbie (sorry can't see your name on my phone)
P.P.S. anyone seen founder and guru Ozzie recently ?

Sent from my iPhone

Good morning folks! Happy Tuesday - I've been trying to track what i eat this week, but it gets hard to remember. I think I had a great day yesterday, mixed it up a little bit, and I felt good.

Today is going to be lots of walking, and then my evening class, so very busy and hardly a moment to myself. I'm focused on losing this week's pound, which will be awesome!! What's everyone else up to?

I'm home alone this morning so was planning to exercise....once I get off the computer that is!

Oh my good God! I had convinced myself I was doing a workout by using the Wii Fit but have just done a DVD (too embarrassed to say which one but it was cheap!) and think I'm lucky to not have had a coronary :eek:

I've done my food diary for yesterday if anyone wants to have a quick look for me :)

Edit: Link in sig!

Didn't get chance to weigh in on Sunday :( so its gonna have to wait till next week so hoping for a super super loss please ;)

Honey39 said:
Good morning folks! Happy Tuesday - I've been trying to track what i eat this week, but it gets hard to remember. I think I had a great day yesterday, mixed it up a little bit, and I felt good.

Today is going to be lots of walking, and then my evening class, so very busy and hardly a moment to myself. I'm focused on losing this week's pound, which will be awesome!! What's everyone else up to?

Zumba tonight for me. It's my third class (and third lot of exercise for a good few years - at least 10!!) and I am loving it.
I have bought new boot style trainers on Friday as my ankles need additional support and some aerobic type leggings (my trackies kept ermmm falling down as I'm so svelt and energetic!!) and new tops!!

M Louise H said:
Oh my good God! I had convinced myself I was doing a workout by using the Wii Fit but have just done a DVD (too embarrassed to say which one but it was cheap!) and think I'm lucky to not have had a coronary :eek:

:roofles:
I shouldn't have laughed at that should I ?

PinkToaster said:
I've done my food diary for yesterday if anyone wants to have a quick look for me :)

Will pop to have a look luvvie!!

Kx

Chilling' on the sofa before the mayhem starts!!

Reminds me of the time I did a Davina DVD. It took me about a week to recover and I seriously considered getting a stairlift as my thighs ached so much i couldnt go up and down them!

I have dispensed my pearls of wisdom on your thread Toastie :D

Didn't get chance to weigh in on Sunday :( so its gonna have to wait till next week so hoping for a super super loss please ;)

Fingers crossed for you XTC
ps you're not from Swindon are you?, because XTC are... and your username always reminds me of them

PinkToaster said:

I cant find it :-(

Kx

Back