Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Gah, I'm tired today - you know where it's hard to get out of bed? Diary looking good, pinkie! Tracking is such a good thing to do, makes you focus on what you're eating and what works for you!

Have a fab Wednesday all of you...:)

Fingers crossed for you XTC
ps you're not from Swindon are you?, because XTC are... and your username always reminds me of them

Thank you :D
Nope i'm from Chester lol :)

Cycled 28 miles yesterday. Was a bit tired!!! But pleased :)

28 miles?????!!!! I'd be exhausted driving that far never mind cycling it - well done you!

Woodland girl said:

Only a bit - lol!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woodland girl said:

Well done!!! That's a fantastic workout.

Great result on the cycling!!!

Happy Friday all...:)

Hello all,

I hope everyone is doing well, I just wanted to drop in and let you all know that I have started a new job this week so will be absent for a while, I need to get used to working again having been unemployed for the last 10 months!

Take care,
xXx

elb4160 said:
Hello all,

I hope everyone is doing well, I just wanted to drop in and let you all know that I have started a new job this week so will be absent for a while, I need to get used to working again having been unemployed for the last 10 months!

Take care,
xXx

Good luck Emma- please weigh in and let us know how it's going

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with the new job Emma!! Drop in to let us know how the weight loss is going!!

Evening all!

Had a good week so far so hoping for a positive WI on Sunday - and I got my bronze body magic today :D

How's everyone else's week?

Hiiii

Please can I join, I am also a Sunday weigher :D

Xxx

Brightnatty said:
Hiiii

Please can I join, I am also a Sunday weigher :D

Xxx

Course you can ;)

Hello all,

Take care,
xXx

Congratulations on your new job, hope all goes well for you. :D

Welcome, Brightnatty, good luck on your weight loss journey.

Saturday has come around so quick AGAIN... means it weigh in tomorrow. Not sure how i feel about that...

Beautiful.XTC, just want to say that I LOVE your Rewards idea!! I may have to come up with a list of my own!!!

It was all going so well 'til Hubby confessed over dinner that he'd used oil AND cream AND cashew nuts in tonight's curry - I've clocked up 19 1/2 syns today :cry:(it was bloody lovely though :p).

Otherwise I've been SO good, let's see what the morning brings!

Good luck for tomorrow peeps :rolleyes:

ellierose988 said:
Beautiful.XTC, just want to say that I LOVE your Rewards idea!! I may have to come up with a list of my own!!!

Thanks ;) keeps me motivated x

Back