Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

M Louise H said:
I'm going tomorrow and was wondering the same :D

Stay hydrated! I was gonna weigh myself before and after just or curiosity! But I didn't in the end :)

M Louise H said:
How we all feeling for tomorrow?

I had a terrible Sunday but have been ok since....we'll see tomorrow!

I've been really good all week and worked hard physically, too but then went to Wagamama's for lunch to celebrate anniversary. I hope I didn't undo all my efforts. It'll be interesting to see. If I stay the same I'll be happy enough. Good luck one and all. X

Bought a new set of digital scales and will WI tomorrow...then I can monior my weight much more acurately...they do 1/10's of lbs. Which will suit me super well for the final push!!

3lbs off for me this week!

hi all STS for me this week :)

lil miss chatterbox said:
3lbs off for me this week!
That's fab :bunnydance: lil miss!! I have been keeping tabs on your diary & it's looking good!!

Goody said:
2lb lighter this morning. I'm thrilled. :D :D

Good luck to those still to weigh, I'll check in later! X

Well done Goody :bunnydance:

why_d said:
hi all STS for me this week :)
Hey Why_d how's your week been - I'm guessing from the STS smile that you have had a few social events this week?

M Louise H said:
Well done on the weigh-ins so far. I'm happy too this week, another 2 lbs off :D
Well done MLH- a fab weight loss

Well it's a 2lb loss this week - all heading in the right direction. Been majorly hungry this week so haven't altered my portions :cool:

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Well done gang xxxxxxx

Pleased to report that I have lost........3.5 lbs!!!!!!!!! Am over the moon, on cloud 9, etc,etc
Love SW......now that I have finally got my head around it and my arse into gear :)
This week I was 100% apart from sharing an Indian with OH Friday night but I used flexible syns and it worked!

Here's to another great week everyone xxxx

Good morning everyone

I'm happy to report a 3 lb loss this week, well I am more than happy woohoo.
Good luck everyone x
:D

Back