Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Forgot to post that I lost 2 lbs and have achieved my one and a half stone award. Close to my Club 10 now so that is next little goal. :D:D

STS for me this week. I need to break this habit aargh!

woooohoooo medal for me i think .... first time in 3 weeks ive actully posted on a SUNDAY !!! :D

Weighed in at 11st 2lb this morning so that 2lb and 1/4 ON for me :cry: knew it was going to happen though .....

Got to be better this week !!

Well done on your losses all and no fear to the gainers ... blips are going to happen !

1.6 loss for me this week! Feel v happy after my 0.2 loss last wk :-/

Finally grew the nerve to get out of bed. Weighed in at 11stone 6.25lbs. Giving me a loss of 1.75lbs. Would have liked to have hit 2lbs but I understand every little helps.

This has now brought me to the over a stone mark :) I started at 12stone 6.75lbs (granted I round to 12stone 7 for ease). YAY!

Next up, get my club 10! Congrats to everyone this week, if you lost or STS that's great, if you gained, that's motivation for an amazing week ahead :)

Forgot to post that I lost 2 lbs and have achieved my one and a half stone award. Close to my Club 10 now so that is next little goal. :D:D

Club 10 motivation http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/262975-club-10-countdown.html

STS this week, never mind! I think it's because even though I've been within my syns, I saved them and had most of them last night so it's probably just going to take a little while to come off. I'm sure I'll have a nice loss next week. :)

Well, I've weighed myself this morning after 3 weeks of not weighing and only partly being on plan. I've gained 5lbs. I expected a gain obviously but hoped it would be less due to all the exercise I've done, but oh we'll. Zumba at 4pm, on plan today, let's do it.

why_d said:
you'll get back into it Kwise. I have faith!
Cheers Why_d - glad u have faith in me luvvie - let's do next week together ?!!

dextersmum said:
You can do it K xx
Cheers luvvie & well done on your loss :)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it's a year to the day since my last post and I need to say well done everyone for hanging on in there and a big "Hello again" to my fellow Sunday weighers.
I've been experiencing a slowish but surely gain, which picked up the pace since Christmas and a recent business trip to Germany did not help in the least. I blame it on the fantastic bread you know!!...bread is my nemesis, I love it dearly but apparently my hips love it too!
I have come to the realisation that like most of us home-weighers doing SW online, I need some additional support to help me on this journey and keep me accountable to someone other than myself.
So after a year I have officially gained 12lbs and I'm starting to feel it in my clothes.
So this is Day 1 where I get a grip, draw a line under the gain, get back on the wagon and start towards my goal.
I'm looking forward to keeping up with everyone else's progress and good luck for this week.

1lb off for me! hoping for a good week this week. have planned my whole weeks meals in advance

Hi All

Week 2 for me, and another 3lbs lost. Feeling good - I'm at my lowest weight for 12 months (11st 10lbs) :)

Good luck everyone for the coming week!

Beenie x

welcome back JM - bread is EVIL i need to avoid at all costs... with the exception of the bread platter i had as a starter last night (bad me!)

but yes, i usually avoid as it is my Achilles heal

Thanks for the warm welcome, it's good to be back. The hardest part was getting over the sense of failure and shame and realising I did not need to feel that way.

My tiny gain this week has also spurred me on. Two hours of hill walking in the Vienna Woods then an hour from home this evening again uphill to half way point. The backs of my legs kill! That will teach me to slacken off.

Thanks for the warm welcome, it's good to be back. The hardest part was getting over the sense of failure and shame and realising I did not need to feel that way.

there be no shame here!

Week 2 and I think a 2lb loss. Its a bit unsure cos my scales seem to give different readings everytime. I weighed yesterday morning due to chinese takeway and wine with friends. I don't do it often so I said what the hell!

Need to make more of an effort with the exercise next week, and stop saving my syns for snacks in the evening and spread them out a bit.

Hi guys,

Sorry it's late, but a 2.5 lbs loss, taking me back to 120 lbs loss. Woo hoo!!!

Am having a bit of a boot camp week this week, really want to see a good loss on Sunday again, so will be super focused.
Well done everyone!!!

Honey39 said:
Hi guys,

Sorry it's late, but a 2.5 lbs loss, taking me back to 120 lbs loss. Woo hoo!!!

Am having a bit of a boot camp week this week, really want to see a good loss on Sunday again, so will be super focused.
Well done everyone!!!

Well done on this weeks loss and the 120lbs. What does your boot camp consist of?

Well done on this weeks loss and the 120lbs. What does your boot camp consist of?

It's just having a tough week - keeping a diary of everything I eat and really pushing myself on walking etc. I want to see a good loss this Sunday, and I think it's not a bad thing for me to really knuckle down and prioritise this. Am so longing to get to maintenance I can't tell you! Mainly it's tracking though. And also watching portion control. SW works for me, but not in the 'eat everything just because it's free' way. I'm terrible for having whole packets of rice and things like that, which is just greed.

Hope you're having a fun Monday!

Back