Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

2lbs off this week! Happy Easter everyone!

Delighted to report that all of my pain as a newbie to kettlebells appears to have paid off! 3lbs for me this week. Not long to my two stone mark.

Good luck everyone.

Woop woop - 3lb off for me this week, that's my Club 10 and my 1 1/2 stone too. 2 stone is my next mini target!!!

Just done L1 D8 of the shred with an extra spring in my step and my husband trying to keep up - I think he now has a quiet admiration for what I've achieved.

Good luck everyone x x x x

not quite sure how I did it as I've ate like a pig this week (and not even socially) but I'm another 2lb down!

now which easter egg to eat first? lol

good luck all

Am slinking in like naughty dog .......... I put on 1.5 lbs and thoroughly deserve the misery - this has been my worst week since starting SW soooo am now putting it behind me and determined to be brill this week. Who's for a 100% week xx

Ps well done gang on the losses xx

Pps no choc eggs for me - cooking healthy turkey dinner xxxx

not quite sure how I did it as I've ate like a pig this week (and not even socially) but I'm another 2lb down!

now which easter egg to eat first? lol

good luck all

Oh just noticed you're in Belfast, me too!

Well done to everyone, Dexter's mum don't worry! Start afresh next week.

2lbs off for me, very pleased as I was away this week and eating out lots. Might actually let myself have an easter egg today lol.

Good morning everyone! Sorry for not being around the last week, just felt really down. Anyway, good news - after a week of hard work am delighted to report that I've lost 4 lbs this week. So that's a bit better, and I hope to be posting regularly again this week.

Well done to everyone for showing up on Easter Sunday!!! Good luck to all...:)

Thanks Bexie........have decided to get on here more this week. Why is it when I'm not sticking to plan I avoid minimins.....should be the other way round!!!!!

Hi

I am also a sunday weigher! I don't attend a class though just using the books!

Why did I choose a Sunday when weekend is my hardest time lol x

Same here! Club 10, 1 1/2 stone awards today from a 3lb loss this week! It's also ment my Sts last week is now part of my 2lb week on average that I'm aiming for. My next mini Target is to get out of the 13s....which I haven't been since I was 13years old! Good luck to every1.....keept away from those dam chocolate eggs! I'm having chicken ones instead lol

1.8lbs off for me, I expected more but then again I did do less exercise. Plus it means I have my half stone sticky back!

WOW, great losses this week guys :) And if you stayed the same or gained a little...don't worry, it's just your body preparing itself for a great one this week :)

I managed to lose 3lbs :) Talking me to 11st 2.25lbs. Though I have to register it on this website and SW website as 2 and a half pounds. Damn them not counting quarters.

In saying that my weight loss (as told by minimins) says it's 10.57% woop, club 10 :) Next up 1.5 stone award please :)

Last edited:
Well done!!!

I'm very happy to say that I've lost 4lb :D Back on track after the last two weeks. Feeling a lot slimmer as well, thank you 30 Day Shred!

Morning all,
I didn't get to weigh in last Sunday as I was back home and came down with a cold, first one in over a year!because of this I didn't get to weigh in until Thursday...however I'm happy to report 1lb 4oz loss since then and I did have 2 pieces of pizza 2am this morning:ashamed0005:

Iv been going to the gym for approx 3 weeks now every other day, I couldn't go while I was home and sick so I went both Friday and Saturday and I'm back again tomorrow for a session with my trainer. :character00115::whacky068:
Its great I'm enjoying it and starting to notice differences. My calf's are full of muscle, I'm getting definition in my upper arms and notice the wobbly bits on top of my hips are starting to disappear

Mmmmmm 1lb on .

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am slinking in like naughty dog .......... I put on 1.5 lbs and thoroughly deserve the misery - this has been my worst week since starting SW soooo am now putting it behind me and determined to be brill this week. Who's for a 100% week xx

don't get too disheartened, you are not the first to feel this way and certainly won't be the last. You have the right attitude, onwards and upwards...or I guess that should be downwards :)

As for me, I had a fair week on SW as I was off my routine being at home on vacation. Too much food in the house!
As it is, I did manage a couple of hours exercise which is more than I have done for a long time and saw a half-pound loss this week. Since I had three different types of dessert yesterday at my sister-in-law's, I have to be pretty pleased with any loss today :D

We have heavily restricted the amount of chocs in the house for today, so it's not possible to have a complete chocolate overload....but next week will be the most dangerous time when all the eggs go on sale...hopefully I don't turn into one of these :17729:

Back