Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

daisybell18 said:
Suspense is over and I have done a bit better than expected. 1 3/4 lbs which takes me just over the two stone mark. Was ultra good yesterday with only 4 syns so it obviously did the trick! Kettle bell plateau still to come.....

Well done Daisybell!!

I am pleased to report a 2lb loss since my weigh-in a fortnight ago!! This would probably been an even greater weight loss had I had the balls to have weighed myself last week!!

I am dead chuffed with it anyway. My plan for this week is :- to attend 2 Zumba classes & stick to a max of 10 syns per day. Should be a good week as I have nothing planned that could scupper it!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning! Well done to everyone who's weighed in this week, good luck to everyone who's still to weigh in.

Okay, this week is my biggest ever weight loss: I've lost 7 lbs!!! Which takes me to 9 stones lost (126.5 lbs in total).

I knew it was going to be a huge loss - I've tracked everything I've eaten (which has been low), and also I have been flat hunting and I have walked and walked and walked. And not just walked, but rushed because I've been running late for flat viewings. I clocked up well over 10k steps each day, up to 13k some days, which is a lot!!! Plus I've been stressed and nervous. But am so thrilled to be making a huge difference again, and I've seen good losses consistently for the last three weeks (as well as the last 90 weeks - long term journey here!).

I don't want to have such big losses in the future, but I would like to see an average of 1.5 lbs for the next few weeks - the summer is a great time to get weight off, especially with the light nights. Things are changing hugely in my life: new job, now a new home, losing 9 stones. It all seems linked to me, but weight loss and then weight maintenance remains my biggest goal of all.

Good luck to all the weighers to come. I'm sorry I'm not around as much these days, I'll try to post more. I love this thread, and I love the fact that I've posted my Sunday weight for the last 90 weeks here without fail!!!

Well done ladies! :)

Excited to report that I have lost 2.25lbs which takes me to TEN STONE 13lbs exactly. I genuinely don't remember the last time I weighed in the 10's. It was possibly when I was 17 and had just had my gallbladder taken out...that's 7 whole years! Eeek!

Now, counter productively I'm going to get a chicken curry and fried rice for dinner from the chinese...it's 15.5 syns apparently but that's without actually weights etc so I'm gonna count mine as 25 syns to be safe. I THINK I should be ok since I'm doing it at the start of my sw week. I'm so scared of putting on though :S Ahh!

Do you guys treat yourself to anything over your recommended daily syns often?

Honey39 said:
Good morning! Well done to everyone who's weighed in this week, good luck to everyone who's still to weigh in.

Okay, this week is my biggest ever weight loss: I've lost 7 lbs!!! Which takes me to 9 stones lost (126.5 lbs in total).

I knew it was going to be a huge loss - I've tracked everything I've eaten (which has been low), and also I have been flat hunting and I have walked and walked and walked. And not just walked, but rushed because I've been running late for flat viewings. I clocked up well over 10k steps each day, up to 13k some days, which is a lot!!! Plus I've been stressed and nervous. But am so thrilled to be making a huge difference again, and I've seen good losses consistently for the last three weeks (as well as the last 90 weeks - long term journey here!).

I don't want to have such big losses in the future, but I would like to see an average of 1.5 lbs for the next few weeks - the summer is a great time to get weight off, especially with the light nights. Things are changing hugely in my life: new job, now a new home, losing 9 stones. It all seems linked to me, but weight loss and then weight maintenance remains my biggest goal of all.

Good luck to all the weighers to come. I'm sorry I'm not around as much these days, I'll try to post more. I love this thread, and I love the fact that I've posted my Sunday weight for the last 90 weeks here without fail!!!

That's fantastic Honey - well done you.

Walking is my failure - apart from walking to the car!!

9 stone is simply a-m-a-z-I-n-g!! How much more do you have to lose?

Kx

All_about_the_climb said:
Well done ladies! :)

Excited to report that I have lost 2.25lbs which takes me to TEN STONE 13lbs exactly. I genuinely don't remember the last time I weighed in the 10's. It was possibly when I was 17 and had just had my gallbladder taken out...that's 7 whole years! Eeek!

Now, counter productively I'm going to get a chicken curry and fried rice for dinner from the chinese...it's 15.5 syns apparently but that's without actually weights etc so I'm gonna count mine as 25 syns to be safe. I THINK I should be ok since I'm doing it at the start of my sw week. I'm so scared of putting on though :S Ahh!

Do you guys treat yourself to anything over your recommended daily syns often?

Brilliant - that's so where I wanna be too!!

Kx

Chuffed as nuts to report 2lbs off this week - that 2 stone sticker is in my sights now!

Well done/never mind/stick with it/good luck (delete as appropriate) to everyone else.

Morning ladies, I've STS again this week! I'm really not surprised as I've not really followed the plan - girls I'm afraid to say I've lost my mojo! I currently down route at the moment, and it's blooming early in the morning! (btw I had to weigh myself yesterday!). Well done to all, and hopefully I can report some kind of lost next week.

Well done guys!! ive lost 2lb...i put on 1lb last week tho....but im soooooooooooooo glad its a loss

Anyway good luck to those who have yet to weigh, well done to those that have.

Last edited:
hi all

I've put on 2lbs but it's well deserved the past few weeks have been a bit too relaxed and it was due to catch up with me.

I'm in the process of moving and have decided to leave my job to concentrate on my studies so things have been a bit more unsettled than normal - that and I'm having too much fun when eating out

1lb loss for me this week. I'm actually really shocked after what I have eaten this week

Honey39 said:

That is an amazing loss Honey39. I love the fact that you are also making major changes to your life. good luck with the flat hunting. I use a pedometer too but am always forgetting to put it on! What is your secret to losing so much this week, especially as it isn't your first week - far from it in fact!

Awwwww Ur not moving groups are you?

Thank you guys......will stick with my pals and still report in ...... 2.5 lbs off this week which is the same as last week so really, really chuffed xxxxxx

Keep up the great work everybody - here's to healthier bodies and minds xx

1lb off I think, my scales are playing up. Or my house is too uneven!

I lost 1lb this week. As it was my first week, doing it at home thought it might be more. I have only had a few syns during the week and stuck to extra easy. Is there a best place on the board to check I am doing it right?

Do you have a food diary on here that people can take a look at and give advice on? That may be the best way to check. :)

1lb off for me this week, very happy with that as I'd had a bad week due to illness. only 2lb off 2 stone :D

I lost 1lb this week. As it was my first week, doing it at home thought it might be more. I have only had a few syns during the week and stuck to extra easy. Is there a best place on the board to check I am doing it right?

I dont know your starting weight but if you dont weigh on the higher scale you may not see huge losses but you will see steady losses overall...which is good. In the past at my biggest weight i lost nearly a stone in 2 weeks....but i had over 10stone to loose in total. Now im not as big i dont tend to get the big losses, but bearing that in mind i still did have small losses at a higher weight...its all about how your body works.

Think of it like this....you weigh 1lb less then before.....your making an effort to loose and you are....if you werent doing SW you may have even put on 1lb or even more...and you wouldnt of weighed yourself to notice it...untill your clothes dont fit

make sure you keep a food diary as it does work when you start out....theres loads of hidden syns lurking about sometimes such as going over HEX allowance, i managed to have twice the amount 1 day as i forgot i had already had toast. Also it may take a week or so for your body to realise whats going on, therefore make sure you are eating enough, that you are getting your free foods in aswell, and that they are free. I had a friend who started SW few years ago and struggled to loose at all...when i asked her what she was eating i discovered that she was keeping syns low....but thats all she was eating low syn foods so basically her body was starving and storing the syns. Plus make sure you drink enough....this is hard- i struggle with this myself but ive switched to trying to drink min 3 green teas a day which is helping and keeping my milk intake to my allowance. Also sounds silly...but keep your scales in the same spot and make sure you calibrate them (if digital, touch them so they turn on then leave them to go off- should say on instructions)..and try to wear same type of clothes as week before.....wearing jeans and a jumper last week then weighing naked the next does have a difference lol.....so does you OH moving your scales about cuz his feet are bigger. oh and a good one is....make sure your puppy hasnt got his naughty little paw on it when you weigh- could have killed him the little bugger.

Main thing is KEEP GOING DONT GIVE UP....it will show up eventually xxx

I dont know your starting weight but if you dont weigh on the higher scale you may not see huge losses but you will see steady losses overall...which is good. In the past at my biggest weight i lost nearly a stone in 2 weeks....but i had over 10stone to loose in total. Now im not as big i dont tend to get the big losses, but bearing that in mind i still did have small losses at a higher weight...its all about how your body works.

Think of it like this....you weigh 1lb less then before.....your making an effort to loose and you are....if you werent doing SW you may have even put on 1lb or even more...and you wouldnt of weighed yourself to notice it...untill your clothes dont fit

make sure you keep a food diary as it does work when you start out....theres loads of hidden syns lurking about sometimes such as going over HEX allowance, i managed to have twice the amount 1 day as i forgot i had already had toast. Also it may take a week or so for your body to realise whats going on, therefore make sure you are eating enough, that you are getting your free foods in aswell, and that they are free. I had a friend who started SW few years ago and struggled to loose at all...when i asked her what she was eating i discovered that she was keeping syns low....but thats all she was eating low syn foods so basically her body was starving and storing the syns. Plus make sure you drink enough....this is hard- i struggle with this myself but ive switched to trying to drink min 3 green teas a day which is helping and keeping my milk intake to my allowance. Also sounds silly...but keep your scales in the same spot and make sure you calibrate them (if digital, touch them so they turn on then leave them to go off- should say on instructions)..and try to wear same type of clothes as week before.....wearing jeans and a jumper last week then weighing naked the next does have a difference lol.....so does you OH moving your scales about cuz his feet are bigger. oh and a good one is....make sure your puppy hasnt got his naughty little paw on it when you weigh- could have killed him the little bugger.

Main thing is KEEP GOING DONT GIVE UP....it will show up eventually xxx

Fantastic advice Kimmie, the Sunday Weighers are like a family except we're all pulling in the same direction:family2:

The only other thing I would add, I noticed a few people this week getting caught up in it, is Don't become a slave to the scales.
Don't just rely on the scales to tell you how you are doing. This is especially important if you are doing Body Magic too.
We all do it, I had a 1lb loss this week, which isn't much. I stuck to plan for almost 100% of the week and I have to admit I was a little disheartened, but my OH reminded me that mybody was already changing from doing exercise and I can see that in the way my clothes fit.

Back