Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Lost 0.5lbs, pleased with that as had a bit of crap Friday evening with food and mood but saturday perfecto. Hope all have a good week and well done on everyone at sticking with it through thick and thin :) x

1lb off, now into the 12's and got my Gold Body Magic this week too. It's safe to say I'm a happy bunny!!

Good luck all x x

Well done Bunnylovesalan and MLouiseH, you're doing so well!!!

Am very pleased - week 95 and I've lost 2.5 lbs, taking me to 219 lbs (and 131 lbs in total lost). Woo hoo! I feel like I'm making great progress, but I've been working at it so hard. I'm feeling good about the downward progress, and I'm seeing my goal weight start to come into view. Feels odd.

Anyway, good week, good result, lots of hard work (walking and eating well, tracking everything), so that's the template for next week!

Good luck everyone else :)

3lb loss from my unofficial Sts last week. Would have been hoping for more but I knew I stuffed my face Yest....plus we have loads of meat left over so another bbq today....none of the cake left tho lol goodluck all

I gained 1lb. But I don't understand why. It honestly makes no sense. I'm gutted.

How is everyone? Weighed in today and sts but I have revamped my plan, diary and exercise with booking in and planning so I am starting a new slate from tomorrow!

Start weight: 170 (12st 2)
Goal weight: 132 (9st 6)
To lose: 38 lbs by Halloween and it gives me two months extra for December my real goal date!

Plan:

Red days
EE on holiday
Use syns
Jump on the wagon if I fall off straight away
Exercise: 1 cardio, 1 toning and one yoga per week.

Wish me luck and hope you all are well and achieving your goals!

morning all another STS for me :)

How is everyone? Weighed in today and sts but I have revamped my plan, diary and exercise with booking in and planning so I am starting a new slate from tomorrow!

To lose: 38 lbs by Halloween and it gives me two months extra for December my real goal date!

Plan:

Red days
EE on holiday
Use syns

Good Luck!!

Lost 1.5lbs thiss week taking me to 10st 0.5lbs. 0.5 until target 1 :)
I'm now 'officially healthy' :)
Had my birthday night out last night with a meal and TOO many drinks...was worried about it's affect on next week but luckily I'm a classy bird and had to get the taxi to pull over on the way home to be sick...my syns are now on the pavement somewhere, oh dear.

Lost 1 3/4lbs this week. Made up for small gain last week and some more. Slowly slowly does it. Now at my lowest weight for years so must keep at it.

3lb loss for me this week which means i have got my half stone award! Woohoo! I'm chuffed given that i've gone over my syns again this week. :) Congrats to all x x

I gained 1lb. But I don't understand why. It honestly makes no sense. I'm gutted.

Have you done anything differently? Food or exercise wise? Also do you retain water when its hot? Because that could attribute to your gain. If you do retain water drink more and that should help flush it out. I'm sure it'll come off with friends next week. Good luck.

Plan:

Red days
EE on holiday
Use syns

Good luck :)

bunnylovesalan said:
Are you on your period or due to come, or done exercise anything different? Such a bumper, next week things could change, good luck :) x

Nope! Could be the hot weather retaining water but I'm not sure. Oh well. I'm still here and I'm still on it, not giving up yet. Might have a good loss next week to make up for it! Fingers crosses anyway. :)

Nope! Could be the hot weather retaining water but I'm not sure. Oh well. I'm still here and I'm still on it, not giving up yet. Might have a good loss next week to make up for it! Fingers crosses anyway. :)

I definitely think the hot weather is something to do with it. Drink more water to flush it all out :)

I've seriously got to do some damage repair this week! Lots of stir fry I think and water! And maybe not as much sun!! I'm purple! Even my ginger OH isn't as red as me! Least my garden is almost weed free lol

I'm also a Sunday weigher - what a shame I'm 2 years to late to join this elite and unique (and very small) group .... :-(

Day one today. No weight loss. Catch you next week. Well, catch ME next week .... or is there anybody else out there?

D'oh ........ I'm so new to this site I didn't spot the other 10,000,000,000 posts ...... I have many skills and talents, but observant I'm not .....

:ashamed0005:

Back