Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

D'oh ........ I'm so new to this site I didn't spot the other 10,000,000,000 posts ...... I have many skills and talents, but observant I'm not .....

:ashamed0005:

Lol. I'm looking forward to following your journey. Good luck.

I will be joining u all next Sunday - hopefully with a loss!

I'm sure it will be a loss :)

I just realised I left my water bottle in the car! Good start to the day lol

It's great - the hot weather makes me less hungry!!!! Woo hoo, am drinking a large glass of squash and have walked 7k steps already. Good start to the week. I'm going to try and lose 2 lbs this week to get me to 9 1/2 stones lost. So I might post a lot here for inspiration :)

Another pesky STS for me yesterday :-( Never mind. Think I need to drink more water. I do tend to retain it when it is hot. I can feel it around my ankles :-( Hopefully have a better week this week.

Another pesky STS for me yesterday :-( Never mind. Think I need to drink more water. I do tend to retain it when it is hot. I can feel it around my ankles :-( Hopefully have a better week this week.

It does sound like you're retaining water in this heat - and well done on a STS, that's pretty good!

I've got today planned:
- porridge
- sweet potato and baked beans (and salad)
- prawn stir fry (and salad)

And loads of fruit through the day - so hopefully a good day. I made a few bad choices yesterday, because I was off work and stressed, but that was the only unplanned eating in a four day weekend, so not too bad.

Hope everyone having a great day!! I want to see a loss on Sunday...:)

I'm doing ok but I need to get my 'on it' head on. Going to force myself to do my diary as I've not been 100% in regards to filling it in over the weekend. Had stir fry last night, might do roast veg tonite. Will also do a food shop. I did well last night as I had a headache all day and I normally eat chocolate to get rid but I left the extra special double choc cookies on the side lol

I'm doing ok but I need to get my 'on it' head on. Going to force myself to do my diary as I've not been 100% in regards to filling it in over the weekend. Had stir fry last night, might do roast veg tonite. Will also do a food shop. I did well last night as I had a headache all day and I normally eat chocolate to get rid but I left the extra special double choc cookies on the side lol

Thats willpower for you!! Well done :)

I agree that you have incredible willpower, Kimmie. I only have to look at a chocolate ad in the paper or on TV and I swear I gain half a pound.

It's great - the hot weather makes me less hungry!!!! Woo hoo, am drinking a large glass of squash and have walked 7k steps already. Good start to the week. I'm going to try and lose 2 lbs this week to get me to 9 1/2 stones lost. So I might post a lot here for inspiration :)

Ditto, best time to diet especially as I love fish and salad in this heat and less inclined to eat chocolate which is another bonus as ice cream selection of low synned stuff is great :)

To be honest I only ever really eat chocolate Wen I have a headache lol I had a low syn weight watchers chocolate moose instead.....so I'm not that strong with will power lol

Sweet Jesus it's warm! I've been on plan after birthday madness (even though it's only day 3) but I have no reason to go off plan until the 18th June and even then I reckon I could manage to stay in it...the girls I'm going out with that night aren't big drinkers.
Having a green day today but I find they tend to leave me feeling bloated? Am I on my own with this?

Anyways, better run...off to tutor for 2 hours now. FML.

All_about_the_climb said:
Sweet Jesus it's warm! I've been on plan after birthday madness (even though it's only day 3) but I have no reason to go off plan until the 18th June and even then I reckon I could manage to stay in it...the girls I'm going out with that night aren't big drinkers.
Having a green day today but I find they tend to leave me feeling bloated? Am I on my own with this?

Anyways, better run...off to tutor for 2 hours now. FML.

I tend to react better to green days but find they work better when I drink plenty. Red days leave me feeling hungry all the time. Perhaps I don't give the food long enough to reach my stomach and send the "I am full message"

Wen I want to boost my loss.....or repair damage I tend to go for more of a green plan....it does give me the runs tho lol once my body gets used to it my losses slow down again. Me and my boss/wife have had massive cravings for cheese n pickle sandwiches, scone with jam n fresh cream, and a pot of tea all day at work lol she's on sw aswell

I struggle with green as I binge on the old carbs and really make me feel bloated and constipated but they are good for period times to keep me on the rails :)

Back