Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well I think I've blown all my effort this week by eating wat I did at a Thai resturant last nite :( not ready to weigh in just yet....getting up will wake my puppy and start him yapping lol

Thrilled with another 1lb off this week. I really let the exercise slide this week and had convinced myself I'd see a gain (especially after the Pimms and pizza on friday night!). Anyway, back on the straight and narrow and have already 'shred' this morning.

Good luck all x

Well done guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! So pleased for you and proud of you!

This is week 96, and have lost a tiny half pound, but I'll take it. I feel I've worked so hard, but I'm moving and at least twice I've had a takeaway because of stress/work, which is not good. So I'm okay about the loss, and at least it's going down. 131.5 lbs in total, so that's good.

This week is going to be very very tough, but that's no excuse to use food as a comfort, so I'm going to try to be very conscious and aware of what's going on.

Good luck to everyone who's going to weigh in shortly!

This is week 96, and have lost a tiny half pound, but I'll take it. I feel I've worked so hard, but I'm moving and at least twice I've had a takeaway because of stress/work, which is not good. So I'm okay about the loss, and at least it's going down. 131.5 lbs in total, so that's good.

This week is going to be very very tough, but that's no excuse to use food as a comfort, so I'm going to try to be very conscious and aware of what's going on.

I definitely don't say it enough but you are such a huge motivation. Just look at how much you've lost and your dedication to keep going! Well done :)

Well done everyone. I lost 2lbs this week, which I hoped would be more as I had an undeserved STS last week, but I am still pleased it is down not up!!

Honey39 said:

I don't know how I managed it after not weighin in last week and only being on plan for the last 2 days - but I have STS which I am over the moon with.

Honey, I too am in the process of moving house, and a whole load of other stuff has recently made me wonder 'what else can go wrong ?' (cat going blind, my ickle girl needs glasses, water board turned water off for emergency roadworks - put it on and broke our tap & shower, problems with house we found out yesterday & my son still has an ear infection !!!) plus work is stressful as I believe our restructure is due this week - who knows what that means jobwise!!!

At least I STS - lol & on * week - can luck change???
Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STS it could have been much worse!!

honey and K we're all in the same boat!

i'm having major stresses with my move to the point that i must move this week but will be moving into the place and it still has no kitchen! so god knows what's gonna happen next week!

good luck all!

why_d said:

i'm having major stresses with my move to the point that i must move this week but will be moving into the place and it still has no kitchen! so god knows what's gonna happen next week!

good luck all!

Oh goodness Why_D - that's very stressful !!

I think out of all my stresses - the worst is my job - and the least (currently) is the moving house . But this is probably cos we are early days . Their surveyor now booked to do a full structural on our house!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STS for me. I'm okay with that since I've been on and off this week.

STS which is what i expected....my belly is still full from last night and i ate alot of eggs the day before...and last weekend i went nuts on bbq lol im hoping for a good loss next week tho
with the weather being cool enough to take the dog for a walk and rubbish enough to warrant staying in doors i might even do a bit of shred dvd.
Seriously need to up my water intake tho.

Good luck everybody

daisybell18 said:
First weigher as usual but I am one hour ahead of most of you. 2.25lbs for me this week.
I am holding a Jubilee Party in Vienna for a dozen or so people. Thankfully as I am doing the catering I have been able to slip in some SW friendly dishes including Jubilee Chicken (Jamie Oliver) and summer pudding. Bulk the first out with salad and the second with fat free Greek yogurt and I have a banquet fit for a queen! I always allow myself a bit of leeway on a Sunday after weigh in so I might succumb to a Union Jack cupcake. Enjoy the holiday.

Congratulations Daisybell, thats brilliant! I didn't know Jamie Oliver did SW friendly recipes. I'm always horrified by the amount of olive oil he seems to put in things. Sounds like you're all sorted for the party, hope the weather is better than here! Have a great time.

M Louise H said:
Thrilled with another 1lb off this week. I really let the exercise slide this week and had convinced myself I'd see a gain (especially after the Pimms and pizza on friday night!). Anyway, back on the straight and narrow and have already 'shred' this morning.

Good luck all x

Well done! An occasional pimms and pizza party does you good and helps the metabolism. At some point I'll find out what shredding is. I'm still convinced its to do with destroying paperwork!!

Honey39 said:

Well done Honey and good luck for the week ahead. I have the exact same problem, always turn to food in a crisis or when I'm bored. We need to find something else that's nice to focus our brains on!!

why_d said:

good luck all!

All you movers are awesome, If you can stay the same or lose under these circumstances, you can deal with anyway! Well done.

Back