Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Angem said:
sts for me this week

Well done Angem, it'll be a loss next week.

kimmie2709 said:
STS which is what i expected....my belly is still full from last night and i ate alot of eggs the day before...and last weekend i went nuts on bbq lol im hoping for a good loss next week tho
with the weather being cool enough to take the dog for a walk and rubbish enough to warrant staying in doors i might even do a bit of shred dvd.
Seriously need to up my water intake tho.

Good luck everybody

Well done Kimmie. It's not a gain and it means you'll have a good loss next week I'm sure. I'm really bad with fluids too. I'm surprised my kidneys haven't turned to dust!!

Just came across your thread and I'm a Sunday weigher so can I join you....

I was attending SW classes and doing really good but due to my husbands illness and subsequent early retirement I'm now doing it on my own with the help of minis

Lost just half a pound this week but was cheating - I know I'm bad!

HI All,

Hoping you are doing well and had a good week. Any celebrations for the jubliee? Anyway I STS the same this week and I am not surprised since it was not a priority for me this week. Anyway refocus from tomorrow and there is 29 weeks until Christmas!

Have a good week ahead!

HI All,

Hoping you are doing well and had a good week. Any celebrations for the jubliee? Anyway I STS the same this week and I am not surprised since it was not a priority for me this week. Anyway refocus from tomorrow and there is 29 weeks until Christmas!

Have a good week ahead!

29 weeks to go, woo hoo :109:

Well done! An occasional pimms and pizza party does you good and helps the metabolism. At some point I'll find out what shredding is. I'm still convinced its to do with destroying paperwork!!

If only it were that painless!!

Well i'm actually stunned. I got on the scales this morning and i fully expected to have gained at least 2lbs. I've only really been good 2 days out of 7 this week. But i've STS! I'm so pleased. It means when i log onto SW Online my line won't go up and down again on my progress sheet. Back on programme 100% tomorrow.

Well done everyone. Doesn't matter what the scales said this week for us. We're all going to get there in the end!

I lost 1lb, got a tummy bug so not sure how this week will pan out. But be on track tomrrow all fingers going.

Good luck for next week and well done on sticking at the diet x

Hi can I join in?

I'm a Sunday weigher and am getting back into the SW swing of things.....

Recently I have been so unfocused and dithering about which plan of eating to follow.... its just got my head in a spin.... but I'm coming back to what I know and love..... SW!

Hope you don't mind me joining you.

Fingers crossed for a loss this week....

JUdith & Pickle the wonder dog

justjudith said:
Hi can I join in?

I'm a Sunday weigher and am getting back into the SW swing of things.....

Recently I have been so unfocused and dithering about which plan of eating to follow.... its just got my head in a spin.... but I'm coming back to what I know and love..... SW!

Hope you don't mind me joining you.

Fingers crossed for a loss this week....

JUdith & Pickle the wonder dog

Good luck - we are both in the 12s so I will be rooting for you to leave us soon!

I'm really not feeling it at the mo :( even the days I'm on plan I feel like I'm not and I find I'm really having to force myself to fill in my diary. I break up for work for a long weekend today so I'm hoping that will motivate me. OH is away at a car track day so I'm going to finish painting the kitchen. I'm going to also write down a plan of action, not a hard 1 as I don't want to struggle. I've got 2stone left to loose, 2stone already gone from this time round of starting, but I'm thinking this is going to be the hardest bit to shift. Any1 else feeling the same?is it the time of year? Or can any1 pass on some up n go? Lol

Snap kimmie! I feel like when you've come along way, even though your target is closer it just feels like its never going to arrive! It can be really demotivating but at least by sticking to plan we know we'll get there :)
Enjoy your long weekend and hopefully it'll be made better by a fab weigh in!

I'm doing ok food wise but my body is driving me up the wall, I just feel so damn bloated! I know I dont have a flat stomach yet but i shouldn't look like I'm pregnant either! Ahhhh!

Welcome Judith and Pickles! I'm looking forward to sharing your successes :)

Perhaps its the time of year guys? You always start the year full of enthusiasm for weight loss, fitness, etc and then as the year progress i think everyone starts to lose motivation... But then you suddenly realise that Christmas is approaching, work party season, etc and suddenly you try and shift everything you have in order to avoid another over weight xmas! Or perhaps its just me!

I've been so good this week. I would love to get under my next stone. I need at least 2 to do this. Fingers crossed.

Hope everyone else is good, not long now!

I wish I was being angelic but I had a crap day (but AF is nearly round the corner) I had x4 slices of bread, about half a block of cheese, pringles, mars bar, and oil dripped in potatoes. When I went to bed I felt physically sick - but feel so much motivated today to get back on the old horse, I suppose I just needed it to get out of my system.

Back