Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

If my scales move tomorrow it'll be the wrong bloody direction. I went to a hen party last night, had a massive slab of chocolate cake and the proceeded to drink my weight in bucks fizz, wine and vodka. Whhhhhy have I no willpower?

But you have to have a life too! Don't let one evening derail you x

Do we all have the pre-weigh in jitters??!

Well it would be easier to say wat I haven't eaten this weekend....fruit, veg and syn free. I deserve wat I get tomo

HI All,

Hope you had a good week and enjoying the weekend so far?

Anyway I lost a pound and thought I would have lost more despite five exercise sessions in the last week.

Another week ahead. Have a good week!

wouldnt be surprised if it was a sts weigh in today, as i synned heavily last week, not a good week syns wise! hmmm we will see! it will be a bloody miracle if i have lost anything...:rolleyes: although my size 14 trousers are very very loose !!:D
good luck all:D
fingers crossed!

will have to be on the ball re syns from now on and try to be good!! have only my self to blame otherwise!

I lost 1.5lbs this week but think this is down to sickness rather then being good, as have had two bad days. But feel much more focused now and mentally with a new week. Good luck everyone for this coming week :) x

Well, I have absolutely no idea how this has happened but I lost 3.5lbs this week. I've done the same as every other week when I've been steadily losing 1 a week. Confused but happy!

Good luck all x

Last edited:
If my scales move tomorrow it'll be the wrong bloody direction. I went to a hen party last night, had a massive slab of chocolate cake and the proceeded to drink my weight in bucks fizz, wine and vodka. Whhhhhy have I no willpower?

jenna, dont be too hard on yourself, it was a hen party and you have to let your hair down at some point! dont beat yourself up, look at all the awards you've acheived, well done and chalk it up to a night off, youve done really well, its not something you do every day...cut yourself some slack [instead of cake..lol]
i've put 2 lbs back on this week but i'm not surprised as i did not stick to my limits, but im going to plan better this week

Well, I have absolutely no idea how this has happened but I lost 3.5lbs this week. I've done the same as every other wek when I've been steadily losing 1 a week. Confused but happy!

Good luck all x

wow well done, enjoy it! you're obviously doing all the right things!:D

i'm deffo back on plan, going to be v careful from now on
anyone know any good low syn cereal bar recipes as that has been part of my down fall this week, i like the alpen ones but they're not cheap and not v filling!

The Alpen ones are the only ones I can get. I tend to make a mini meal of it with a banana, a yoghurt and then a bar at the end as a 'treat'.

Hi all, sorry I have been quiet for so long! I have been reading and following though. I have Benin stuck at 10.4 for months. I am good at maintaining ! This week we are cycling the south downs way. 70 miles done so far and I am knackered. Proud though as I didn't know I could push myself this hard. If I don't lose something after this then...!!! Have a great week
X

i'm deffo back on plan, going to be v careful from now on
anyone know any good low syn cereal bar recipes as that has been part of my down fall this week, i like the alpen ones but they're not cheap and not v filling!

sw did do a low syn book, I don't really eat ceral bars so not much help. I perfer to snack on things like ham, pickled onion etc (yes I am werid) but it is low syns ;)

Good morning! Hectic hectic week - am moving tomorrow, so have been packing all weekend. Still left the scales out though! Good news is a stay the same result for this week, so am very pleased about that. I thought I would have put on a few pounds due to the takeaways etc. Probably will show up next weekend!

Anyway, that's good news - am holding steady at 218.5 lbs, woo hoo.

Good luck everyone else - showing up and weighing is absolutely the main thing, regardless of results. This is week 97....!!

well i managed to STS....how i do not know!!! im going to get back on it starting tomoz hopefully with a clearer head and a bit more motivation....repair the damage from this week as im expecting a gain from what ive done over this weekend.....i wonder exactly how many syns the whole supply of alcohol in Derby is....cuz on saturday it felt like thats what i had drunk friday night! luckily tho me actually drinking and goin out is very very rare now days

morning all, cant weigh in this week as the scales are caught up with the move. my kitchen should be sorted this week so will be back on track come the end of the week :)

huh i just weighed myself post breakfast WITH bathrobe on and it came up as 66.7kg!! WTF!! wonder if i need some new batteries in scales!! anyway will go with that for now!

Back