Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done to all the losers and maintainers....

Commisserations to the gainers.... life sometimes throws us curveballs....

I'm pleased to say I lost 2 pounds this week.... fingers crossed that I don't put on this week

Judith & Pickle

Lost 1.5lbs this week. Desperately wanted 2 as it would have taken me under 11 stone but it was not to be. This week i'm on holiday so i'm expecting a gain next week but if i could stay the same that would be great. I still intend to exercise so lets see how we get on!

A bit late reporting this week, but I had a 1lb loss this week taking me to 14s exactly. I am keeping my fingers crossed to be in the 13s next week, although I am going to a wedding on Saturday, so will have to be extra good all week, in case I eat too much at the wedding! Have a good week everyone.

Hi guys. Back into the fold after completely falling off the wagon for the past couple of weeks. Starting from today I'm back into it. I weighed this morning to have a starting point but I'll be back to weighing on sundays. Put on a bit but still feeling good to be honest. :)

Hey, welcome back Ellie! Had noticed you'd disappeared but glad you're back :) good luck for Sunday!

Ditto!

Dextersmum has disappeared too :(

Hope everyone's having a good week. I've just realised I only need to lose 0.5lb for my 2 and a half stone sticker - extra shred and swimming this week!!

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have successfully moved - yay! Unbelievably tiring and stressful for a couple of days, but loving it now. And I have lost so much weight in three days, lol. Hefting around so many boxes will do that....:)

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have successfully moved - yay! Unbelievably tiring and stressful for a couple of days, but loving it now. And I have lost so much weight in three days, lol. Hefting around so many boxes will do that....:)

Congratulations and good luck in your new home :flowers:

Honey39 said:

Congrats on the move. I only hope I have the same spectacular weight losses for my move tomorrow!

HI All,

Weighed in today as flying out early tomorrow morning!

Anyway hope you are all having a better time than me. I'm three weeks in and lost 1 pound (weigh 169). The only difference has been a big surge in exercise last week and this week. So two weeks of these three weeks have been full on with exercise with five sessions each week. This week I have done so far: zumba, tango, retro groove and yoga this morning. I have a walk in the Botanic Gardens tonight. Admittedly there has been 2-3 nights off plan overall but really nothing to really to make a big difference. With the exercise alone I thought I would have lost a pound or two without even trying. A friend of mine is saying that it probably is muscle as I do look a bit toned and smaller.

Any thoughts please?

Thanks and have a good weekend....

If you don't drink enough Durring exercise Ur body will store water and u will weigh more.

I've completely lost interest in the plan and can't get my motivation back :( infact I'm not even bothered bout weigh in and I've defo put on. I'm putting it down to being between jobs and boredom. This is wat happened the last time on sw.

It's 29 degrees in the house already and I'm sweating like a fat lass in a chippy while I'm doing the housework. Can only help tomorrow's WI :D

I've had a bad week.....

my wilful nature....

had a sneak preview today and the news is baaddd!!!! But I will wait for my official weigh in tomorrow to tell you how bad. At least I've been good today!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Will wish for a miraculous recovery for you overnight, Judith lol!
I've spent my day completely gutting my bedroom to try and keep my mind off it...it would appear i could almost be on 'extreme hoarders', I keep absolute rubbish however today I showed no mercy...maybe lugging NINE bin liners of rubbish out to the bin will have helped me shed the pounds I gained last week!

I've spent my day completely gutting my bedroom to try and keep my mind off it...it would appear i could almost be on 'extreme hoarders', I keep absolute rubbish however today I showed no mercy...maybe lugging NINE bin liners of rubbish out to the bin will have helped me shed the pounds I gained last week!

Fingers crossed for you as well.

Part of me says to blow everything and go up the shop for some choccie and have a massive weigh in tomorrow .... but part of me says that I'm into damage limitation and maybe my gain won't be as massive as I think its going to be....

Here's to the Power of Positive Thinking for us all.

Judith & Pickle

Back