Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

OMG have had a shocking week! Been off work and off the plan!!!!! Mega off the plan... I knew i might struggle when out of my routine but had intended to keep up with my exercise routine but did i? No! It's gonna be a gain in the morning and i big one. I've also been constipated and still am a little so it really is gonna be a big gain tomorrow!

Good luck everyone. I'll let you all know the damage tomorrow!

Just in preparation for fathers day tomorrow I have a wee question (and knew people would def be looking in this thread before lunchtime tomorrow)

We are having a 'big' Sunday dinner and I'm hoping you guys can help me with synning? I think I know how many but want to check ....

Starter-melon (sf) and veg soup (made from a chicken oxo cube and soup veg so a mix of f and sf)

Main-turkey and ham (f), roast potato in fry light (f), veg (sf), gravy with juice from the turkey (5 syns per 100ml) and stuffing (this is my problem...my mum just makes it from bread crumbs, possibly egg and whatever veg the little green bits are...it's not from a stuffing mix pack) any ideas?

OMG have had a shocking week! Been off work and off the plan!!!!! Mega off the plan... I knew i might struggle when out of my routine but had intended to keep up with my exercise routine but did i? No! It's gonna be a gain in the morning and i big one. I've also been constipated and still am a little so it really is gonna be a big gain tomorrow!

Good luck everyone. I'll let you all know the damage tomorrow!

You are in good company ~ lets brave the scales tomorrow.... hopefully we'll be able to "go" before we weigh......

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Just in preparation for fathers day tomorrow I have a wee question (and knew people would def be looking in this thread before lunchtime tomorrow)

We are having a 'big' Sunday dinner and I'm hoping you guys can help me with synning? I think I know how many but want to check ....

Starter-melon (sf) and veg soup (made from a chicken oxo cube and soup veg so a mix of f and sf)

Main-turkey and ham (f), roast potato in fry light (f), veg (sf), gravy with juice from the turkey (5 syns per 100ml) and stuffing (this is my problem...my mum just makes it from bread crumbs, possibly egg and whatever veg the little green bits are...it's not from a stuffing mix pack) any ideas?

Not sure as i've never done home made stuffing. Too much like hard work for me! But what about having the bread your mum uses for the breadcrumbs as your HEB? That should reduce the syn value? Good luck for your weigh in btw I'm sure you'll get into the 9's this week :)

hmmm not sure about today, scales yesterday [sneaky peek] were showing a minor loss, i've been over my syns again this week on 3/4 days..

good luck everyone!

Hi weighers,

I put on 1lb :badmood:but that was on my own fault for trying seaweed tablets that increased my appitite beyond something else and I was constantly hungry and eating non-stop (even if a lot fo the time it was healthy stuff). Stopped the tabs yesterday and was 100% purrfect and back to my normal self :bliss:
No more tabs but just sheer graft and baby steps from now on, stupid mistake, lesson learn't and moving forward. I take full responsability for my silly actions but fresh new week and feel more optimisitic.

Well done on everyone who has reported in and good luck for the coming week :)

Just about scraped 1lb off - happy with that after the big loss last week - and I get my 2.5 stone sticker :D

Quick weigh-in today, just moved house, but still have scales!

Lost 2.5 lbs, taking me to over 9.5 stones lost - woo hoo!!

Well done and good luck to everyone....:)

STS....im hoping this is a warning to me...going to try and jump back on the belly bashers bus with you all....dont forget to pull up at my stop!! lol

**pulls kim on board**:D come on you can do it:D we're all here to support each other
back down to 66.1kg this week! so i'm pleased about that..good luck everyone!:D
off out now, see you later:D

morning all

still no scales for me but should be sorted by next week!

I know though that there's gonna be a huge gain as I've been eating terribly these last few weeks. but such is life. it'll come off again.

Honey well done! you're doing so well!

everyone else keep going and well done, i usually like posts on a sunday but i've no wifi at the mo and the dongle reception is a bit rubbishy and doesn't seem to let me like posts.

Well done all you losers... and those that maintained ~ you've done well....

Well done on all you gainers for coming here and facing the music ~ brave souls....

I put on 3 pound this week which wasn't as bad as the sneaky peak said so I'm relived....

Back to basics for me this week.....

Judith & Pickle

3lbs off for me today, giving me my 5 stone sticker and reaching my own challenge of getting into the 13s by my cousins wedding yesterday. I am very pleased. Well done to everyone today and good luck for a good week ahead with renewed enthusiasm!!

Hi all

Congratulations everybody - some great losses! I've not been on here for a little while - since my last weigh in at the end of May, I've lost 6.5lbs - yay! I've now earned my 1 1/2 st badge, and I'm 2.5lbs off 2st!

So pleased as I went on holiday, and managed to avoid any damage - no major blowouts, just didn't stick to plan all the time (packing mugshots helped I think! ;)) Need to make sure I go straight back on the wagon now though.

Good luck for the coming week.

Beenie x

OMG it was worse than i expected! Lol. I thought maybe 2lbs on.... 3 at the very worst. However it was 4lbs on! Seems to be the story of my current diet experience. Up one week, down the next. I really need to get my stuff together otherwise i'll never hit my target weight!

Congrats to everyone, no matter which direction the scales went for you! Hopefully i'll get these 4 naughty pounds off next week! Fingers crossed :)

Back