Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

well sts....really trying to get back on plan....completely not following it, partly due to new job and partly due to just not being arsed....which is poor of me. OH is away this week so im goin to get straight back on it. my target of another 2 stone before my hol in sept is starting to become un-achievable tbh.

goodluck and well done to you all

Morining all,

I have decided to become a sunday weigher. Much easier not having to worry about rushing out the door for school and work. Today was my first weigh and I have lost 7 pounds. Long may it continue :D

M Louise H said:
2lbs off this week - I had no idea what WI was going to bring this week so delighted with that and now only 0.5lb away from my 3 stone award!

Good luck all x

Well done! I only managed 3/4lb this week but at least it's going in the right direction. 1.75 lbs away from 3 stone. Hopefully we will both make it next week!
37C and finding it hard to eat properly. Also have a friend staying which means a few glasses and meals out. I try to be good but there are obviously hidden syns in much of what I eat.

Well done! I only managed 3/4lb this week but at least it's going in the right direction. 1.75 lbs away from 3 stone. Hopefully we will both make it next week!
37C and finding it hard to eat properly. Also have a friend staying which means a few glasses and meals out. I try to be good but there are obviously hidden syns in much of what I eat.

We have friends here too until Saturday - once the kids are in bed we're on the balcony accompanied with wine and nibbles. It'll be a miracle if get the 1/2lb I need for my 3 stone this week!

Hiya

Well done everyone. Just the 1lb off for me this week, but as daisybell18 said, it's all in the right direction. 3lbs off my 2st lost goal, which I'm very chuffed about. I bought a top in size 12 yesterday for the first time in about 4 1/2 years - I was dancing in the dressing room when it fitted! My weight loss is definitely slowing down though, and I've still got a way to go until I reach my target, so I need to kick the exercise up a gear.

Zumba class, here I come! :) Have a great week.

Beenie x

Well done all and nice to see you kwise! I am still here, hovering in the background. Between 10.2 and 10.5. Every time I get close to 9 I seem to have mad busy days and eat junk. Last weekend was a mad one! Still here though and still going. Pretty good at maintaining but would still like to be just below 10!!!
Have a great week all

Woodland girl said:
Well done all and nice to see you kwise! I am still here, hovering in the background. Between 10.2 and 10.5. Every time I get close to 9 I seem to have mad busy days and eat junk. Last weekend was a mad one! Still here though and still going. Pretty good at maintaining but would still like to be just below 10!!!
Have a great week all

You're like me and my 3 stone award...I get close and then boom I have to go out for dinner and numerous drinks haha!

I didn't weigh yesterday as although I was intending on weighing on Sundays I've decided to weigh on Mondays only as that's my official Slimming World weigh day

So my weight loss for my first week is 7 1/2 lbs which I'm chuffed about

I didn't weigh yesterday as although I was intending on weighing on Sundays I've decided to weigh on Mondays only as that's my official Slimming World weigh day

So my weight loss for my first week is 7 1/2 lbs which I'm chuffed about

Well done Laura :)

A STS for me yesterday. But that is OK. I had a big loss last week after not feeling well or eating much for a couple of days, so think I weighed less than I should have last week.

I have no idea what tomorrow will bring - I've tried to make all the right food choices but have eaten out a lot this week so lots of oil on everything. I've had a few cheeky glasses of wine too so expect I won't be getting my 3 stone award this week!

M Louise H said:
I have no idea what tomorrow will bring - I've tried to make all the right food choices but have eaten out a lot this week so lots of oil on everything. I've had a few cheeky glasses of wine too so expect I won't be getting my 3 stone award this week!

My fingers shall remain crossed for you :) my 3st award will most likely bd rudely snatched away in 10 days time!

M Louise H said:

We seem to be mirroring our behavior as well as our weight! I had a friend staying for a long weekend and it will undoubtedly show up tomorrow. Like you a couple of glasses of wine and eating out. However much I insist that they omit the oil it still mysteriously finds its way onto my plate. What seems a healthy choice isn't always the case.

Back