Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

We seem to be mirroring our behavior as well as our weight! I had a friend staying for a long weekend and it will undoubtedly show up tomorrow. Like you a couple of glasses of wine and eating out. However much I insist that they omit the oil it still mysteriously finds its way onto my plate. What seems a healthy choice isn't always the case.

I'll be disapponted to have gained but I have had a great week, just feeling emotional and teary now they've left :cry:

The bonus to making the right food choices (even with the oil!) is that I have stayed in control and not binged, that is a major hurdle for me. Oh well, back on the straight and narrow from today!

M Louise H said:
I'll be disapponted to have gained but I have had a great week, just feeling emotional and teary now they've left :cry:

The bonus to making the right food choices (even with the oil!) is that I have stayed in control and not binged, that is a major hurdle for me. Oh well, back on the straight and narrow from today!

Fingers crossed

Hi all....

Just popping in to encourage you all to keep the faith as weigh day is almost here.

Not sure how I've done but I am satified with how the week has gone... just two days off of plan so it could have been much worse!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

JUdith & Pickle

Oh b***er, 0.5lb on. Was really hoping to have at least stayed the same. First gain since March :(

Oh well, no excuses this week - I'll have that 3 stone sticker next week!

Good luck all x

morning all

1lb off for me but still not in the game. will get sorted :)

good luck all

Morning all!!! Week 102 of losing weight, and I've lost 2.5 lbs this morning, so am very pleased about that. I'm now under 15 1/2 stones, and officially have lost 9 1/2 stones. Good feeling, and I walked so much yesterday. I'm on a private challenge of a sixty day count down (till the end of August) and I have a number I want to get to. I'm on day 14 today, so that's good. I do like a mini challenge, these are working really well for me, it's the second one I've done, and it seems to focus my mind.

So great to see the scales going down. I want to get to a maintenance weight I must be honest. Two years of weight loss coming up - wowser.

Anyway, huge well done to everyone who's already reported in, and good luck to everyone who is about to weigh in. Lovely Why_D is the only poster still here from when I started, and he's still losing weight - inspirational!! I really miss all the others, hope they're still losing weight, but I know that if I don't turn up here week after week, it's not going to be a good sign...:(

So yeah, keep trying, but weigh in every Sunday no matter what!

Well done Honey - you remain an inspiration to us that are still here!!!

Well done Why_d - too and all the other weighers!!

I am pleased to report a 3lb loss on my first week back - a tough week , but glad I have gotten through it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5lb off for me!! I would be really happy but the OH has just made me drink the 2 large glasses of pinacolada I poured last nite whilst a bit tipsy and assured him i would drink both in the morning.....currently hiding in bed lol

Well done Honey - you remain an inspiration to us that are still here!!!

Well done Why_d - too and all the other weighers!!

I am pleased to report a 3lb loss on my first week back - a tough week , but glad I have gotten through it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Kwise!!!!!! That's fabulous, a 3 lbs loss - am so proud of you!

Oh b***er, 0.5lb on. Was really hoping to have at least stayed the same. First gain since March :(

Good luck all x

That's an amazing run - no gains since March? Wowser, you're doing better than I have ever done!!! And that's the smallest gain ever, you're doing so well!

morning all

1lb off for me but still not in the game. will get sorted :)

good luck all

That's a good result, Why_D - you just keep plugging away, you're doing so well. High five!!

5lb off for me!! I would be really happy but the OH has just made me drink the 2 large glasses of pinacolada I poured last nite whilst a bit tipsy and assured him i would drink both in the morning.....currently hiding in bed lol

Woo hoo, great result! Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But wow about drinking in the morning, that's tough, lol :p

Hi there,

Hope its not a soggy Sunday for us all....

I am pleased to report a 1.5lb weight loss....

Here's to a good week for us all.

Judith & Pickle

M Louise H said:

Good luck all x

Snap! 0.5 lb gain and two pounds to go until 3 stone. This is my second gain since mid January, both under 1 lb so I am not going to beat myself up. Have already put plans in place for the week including going back to using a food diary every day. I find it helps to plan fir each day and I am less likely to deviate.

What are you going to do differently? We will both achieve the 3 target next Sunday. Don't let me down.

Honey39 said:
Morning all!!! Week 102 of losing weight, and I've lost 2.5 lbs this morning, so am very pleased about that. I'm now under 15 1/2 stones, and officially have lost 9 1/2 stones. Good feeling, and I walked so much yesterday. I'm on a private challenge of a sixty day count down (till the end of August) and I have a number I want to get to. I'm on day 14 today, so that's good. I do like a mini challenge, these are working really well for me, it's the second one I've done, and it seems to focus my mind.

So great to see the scales going down. I want to get to a maintenance weight I must be honest. Two years of weight loss coming up - wowser.

Anyway, huge well done to everyone who's already reported in, and good luck to everyone who is about to weigh in. Lovely Why_D is the only poster still here from when I started, and he's still losing weight - inspirational!! I really miss all the others, hope they're still losing weight, but I know that if I don't turn up here week after week, it's not going to be a good sign...:(

So yeah, keep trying, but weigh in every Sunday no matter what!

I cannot tell you often enough how much you inspire me, Honey. I am dithering about at the 3 stone mark and have been telling myself that after losing this much, it's bound to slow right down. You're the proof that it's not the case! I need to take control again and have a good loss this coming week to get my confidence back.

Any device welcome

I cannot tell you often enough how much you inspire me, Honey. I am dithering about at the 3 stone mark and have been telling myself that after losing this much, it's bound to slow right down. You're the proof that it's not the case! I need to take control again and have a good loss this coming week to get my confidence back.

Any device welcome

You're doing incredibly well to have lost 3 stones in half a year - that's astonishing!!! My goodness, take a sense of pride and achievement in what you've done :)

My feeling / experience is that slow steady weight loss tends to stay off -so weeks where you stay the same or gain slightly is about consolidation. I'm aiming for a 1.5 lbs loss for next Sunday, to take me to 214 lbs. Achievable and demanding, not too tough but definitely a stretch. How about you??

2lbs off for me this week. Well done everyone for your weigh ins. Keep up the good work and see you all back here next week ;)

Snap! 0.5 lb gain and two pounds to go until 3 stone. This is my second gain since mid January, both under 1 lb so I am not going to beat myself up. Have already put plans in place for the week including going back to using a food diary every day. I find it helps to plan fir each day and I am less likely to deviate.

What are you going to do differently? We will both achieve the 3 target next Sunday. Don't let me down.

Back to basics for me this week, I had the week off work while my friends were here so I'll be back into my normal routine from tomorrow. Lots of grilled meat/fish and salad planned and really need to up the exercise. My OH has finished our pool and it has a swim jet so I have no excuses....although I'm sure I'll find one :p

I well and truly have my sights on that 3 stone sticker!!

Gained 1lb... But did 5k Race for Life today so still pleased with myself! Roll on next week.

STS :confused: Rubbish! Been good this week too! Never mind hopefully it'll come off next week as a bigger loss!! I actually feel slimmer. Till next Sunday my friends...still aiming for 2lb loss!!

Feeling very nervous about tomorrow.

I've been on plan but have barely exercised (one swim and a Shred I sneaked in today) and feel enormous and very hungry.

How's everyone else's week been?

Back