Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

M Louise H said:
Feeling very nervous about tomorrow.

I've been on plan but have barely exercised (one swim and a Shred I sneaked in today) and feel enormous and very hungry.

How's everyone else's week been?

Good luck with the 3 stone sticker tomorrow. I will be totally gutted if I don't get mine! Have been really good all week with a fair bit of exercise too. However I know to my cost that wanting and achieving are two different things. See you on here in the morning.

OMG very very happy to report a 3lb loss - giving me my 3 stone sticker and I'm now 11 stone something for the first time in 10+ years:):D:):D:):D

Good luck all x

Sts this week, but not surprised after a big loss last week. Slowly trying to get back into the plan 100% now I'm a bit more settled at new job

2 lbs off for me which gives me my 3 stone sticker! Only a couple more pounds and I will reach my original target of 12 stone. When I started in January I was aiming to be 12 stone for a friends wedding mid September. Revised that target down to 11 1/2 stone a month ago and also decided that 10 stone was not so unattainable in the long run. I am really into the swing of this and feel totally at home with my we healthy eating and exercising plan.

It's been a good week for me - lots of walking plus I joined a gym (Curves) on Monday, and have been a few times. The aim is to go every night next week, it takes five minutes to walk there, thirty minutes work out, five minutes home. At the most, it's an hour per night, which is nice and containable.

Wow, three pounds off - can't believe it! So happy this morning. I'm coming up to my two year anniversary (first of August), so I want next week to be a good one too. I'm not really thinking about numbers on the scale, but still. I weight 15 stones and two and a half pounds. That's so low for me, given that I started out at 25 stones two years ago. Nearly ten stones lost steadily and for good. Yay!

well done honey!

sts for me... i need to stop having a social life... lol

good luck all!

1lb loss for me this week. Weight loss has slowed down quite a bit, but have been doing more exercise than before - hopefully my body will get used to that soon and it'll pick up again!

Well done everyone - good luck for the coming week

Beenie x

Stayed the same this week which I am not suprised at - overindugled on sweets during the week.

Here's to a loss this week!

I'm off for a walk before I have my supper!

Judith & Pickle

1lb off this week (late weigh in as stayed at my dads this weekend). Well done to other Sunday weighers!

Well done everyone!!!!!!!! That's terrific - but, where IS everyone? This thread used to be jumping, and now weigh-ins take up less than one page?? That's so sad...:(

i know....ive had nothing to read or post on my breaks for a while been really bored lol

im starting to get settled at new job so im trying to get back on plan 100%. Today ive set a little goal of filling in my food diary everyday for a week. Looking at my online membership from re starting in jan/feb i filled everyday in for a whole 3 months....then you can see the odd day missing....until finally this month and last i havent filled any in....and my weightloss has been a struggle since. im also going to try and get at least 1 cup of green tea in a day...will keep the target for a week at the moment. Really need to get back on it!! hopefully when i get my money sorted and my head in gear i will be able to start at a gym.

Go for it Kimmie, let's keep this thread alive....:)

Well, I'm approaching my two year anniversary this weekend. I've been going to Curves gym every night, walking 10k steps every day, and eating well. I'd love to lose 2.5 lbs this week to get me down to ten stones lost in two years, but actually it's all just numbers. I am loving going to Curves, knackered though. There's a summer deal at the moment, £39 for 6 weeks, so am trying it out. It suits me just fine, but that's because it's a ten minute walk away.

Come on everyone, let's make this Sunday count. Big losses, woo hoo!!

Can't bear to think of you on your lonesome so decided to get back into the forum. I hit my three stone on Sunday and am totally inspired by you Honey. As a result I extended my target from 12 stone ( nearly there) to 10 stone. It will take me much longer but at least it will ensure I stick with the healthy eating.

My exercise regime is kettlebells and walking but I have mislaid my pedometer. Just had a friend to stay who has a fitbit. Have you heard of them? Nifty gadget but not cheap. Do I get one as my three stone reward? Bought kettlebell for two stone.

Does anyone else reward themselves and if so, what with?

Last edited:
I've not really rewarded myself with anything yet but I am going to have to get some new clothes soon. The only things that fit are clothes I've held on to for the last 10 years, including a C&A dress :ashamed0005:

I have been buying clothes from flea market and vintage sales ie secondhand. It is great fun and means I am not paying a fortune for things I will only wear for two or three months. Fab finds include a full length leather coat (Euro 5) a white Betty Barclay skirt (euro 3) and a silk dress and jacket that are still too tight (Euro 7)

I love clothes shopping for first time in a decade.

I have been buying clothes from flea market and vintage sales ie secondhand. It is great fun and means I am not paying a fortune for things I will only wear for two or three months. Fab finds include a full length leather coat (Euro 5) a white Betty Barclay skirt (euro 3) and a silk dress and jacket that are still too tight (Euro 7)

I'm in the sticks so we don't have anything like that - having said that, in November there is usually a clothes swap arranged. Last year I gave away all my 'small' clothes, annoyingly I would probably fit into most of them now!

I'm still here Honey! Not been posting much as not much to say. I lost 2.stone 4 lbs and then basically maintained for a year! At 10.4 now. I am actually half trying to lose still , just want to get below 10 but it's so hard!
I know I am not sticking to the rules enough so it's my own fault but I am pleased I have not put it back on

This summer I am cycle mad so doing lots of that and hope it will get me going again!

Good to see some ' old' faces still here!

Can't bear to think of you on your lonesome so decided to get back into the forum. I hit my three stone on Sunday and am totally inspired by you Honey. As a result I extended my target from 12 stone ( nearly there) to 10 stone. It will take me much longer but at least it will ensure I stick with the healthy eating.

My exercise regime is kettlebells and walking but I have mislaid my pedometer. Just had a friend to stay who has a fitbit. Have you heard of them? Nifty gadget but not cheap. Do I get one as my three stone reward? Bought kettlebell for two stone.

Does anyone else reward themselves and if so, what with?

Well done you! My target is probably too high as well, but will adjust later perhaps. I've heard kettle bells are amazing, and I love walking as well. Love the fact that you reward yourself with exercise gizmos and not food, go you!!!!!!!!

I've not really rewarded myself with anything yet but I am going to have to get some new clothes soon. The only things that fit are clothes I've held on to for the last 10 years, including a C&A dress :ashamed0005:

New clothes (well, charity shop clothes) have totally kept me going. I buy a few new things a week for less than a tenner, and it's been the most motivating thing ever to be honest. Love clothes!

You sound so super stylish! I love clothes shopping as well, it's hugely inspirational!

I'm in the sticks so we don't have anything like that - having said that, in November there is usually a clothes swap arranged. Last year I gave away all my 'small' clothes, annoyingly I would probably fit into most of them now!

Oh that is annoying! Never mind, excuse to buy some more clothes....:D

I'm still here Honey! Not been posting much as not much to say. I lost 2.stone 4 lbs and then basically maintained for a year! At 10.4 now. I am actually half trying to lose still , just want to get below 10 but it's so hard!
I know I am not sticking to the rules enough so it's my own fault but I am pleased I have not put it back on

This summer I am cycle mad so doing lots of that and hope it will get me going again!

Good to see some ' old' faces still here!

Ooooh, well done you! Maintaining is the holy grail, it's very inspirational to hear how well you are doing - thanks for popping in!!!!

How's every1 doing so far this week? Any1 given in to hot weather bbq booze? Any good bbq food ideas that are sw friendly? Any1 jumping on the Olympic band wagon and taking up a sport whilst its on?

Back