Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

HELLO???????????? lol i hope you are all out in the sun getting fit and healthy and way too busy to come on here!! ive been very much on plan this week and sneeky weighs durring the week have put me on a positive....but you never know!! ive got to walk the 40min to (up hill ) and 40min from work from now on, OH took the car keys off me last night in an argument as i refused to get a car part for him from some where i didnt know in the middle of a busy ring road as im not very confident at driving, so im hoping to burn off some fat and try and combat the excess skin which at the moment is really getting me down :( ......he wil also be having a weight change.....either a massive gain from all the takeaways or a loss due to not being fed....no keys for me no meals for him!! always look at the positive I say PMSL

im actually looking forward to tomorrows weigh in, and im sure with the hot weather starting every one will be in summer health mode...so good luck to you all!!

right im off to either try and find where Dick head has hidden the keys...and then take my moulting dog in his car to my mums to visit....or if i cant im going to go and weed my anger out in the garden....whilst planning all the delicious meals hes going to watch me eat all week :)

Good Morning Gang

Happy with a 2lb loss this week - good luck all x

3lb off for me :) and ive also got my 2 1/2 stone award :).....just another 1 1/2 stone to go to hit my end of sept target and my goal weight this time :argh: going to be a bit of a struggle i think as its only 8 weeks untill i go on holiday

good luck to your all today and well done if you have already been on and posted

hi all

gained 2lb this week.

will try and be good this coming week :p

good luck all :)

It's Week 104 and my two year anniversary - and I put on 5.5 lbs this week. What the heck? Well, I kind of know why, but here goes:

- back on the pill, which might cause weight gain
- going to the gym every night (I don't believe the muscle theory though)
- a mad night out on Thursday when I drank too much and ate bowls of nuts
- a day of recovery on Friday when I ate too much comfort food
- a day of poor choices on Saturday
- a fear of getting to goals, and an avoidance - this happened last year, and at a 100lbs loss. It's like a fear or something

So the good stuff? Well, I know that I'm getting straight back to it for Week 105! I know that I am 100% honest - no hiding the numbers, no messing around, no lying (you'd be amazed at the number of people who lie to themselves and others). I'll be back next Sunday with an honest update, and it will be a loss, I can promise you that.

I've lost 132 lbs in two years. I've kept that weight off. If you check my entries, there is a weekly weigh in here for every single Sunday of my journey, so I think accountability is key.

Now I'm going to enjoy being on this journey for two years, and also enjoy having that wake up call not to be complacent EVER. It will always be a struggle for me, but it's a battle I will win.

Gained half a pound this week. Not too surprised as I had a friend staying until Tuesday night so 3 out of the past 7 days have not been brilliant. Have already been working to put the damage right so next week I WILL LOSE 3 1/2lbs, I have promised this to myself..

Honey39 said:
It's Week 104 and my two year anniversary - and I put on 5.5 lbs this week. What the heck? Well, I kind of know why, but here goes:

- back on the pill, which might cause weight gain
- going to the gym every night (I don't believe the muscle theory though)
- a mad night out on Thursday when I drank too much and ate bowls of nuts
- a day of recovery on Friday when I ate too much comfort food
- a day of poor choices on Saturday
- a fear of getting to goals, and an avoidance - this happened last year, and at a 100lbs loss. It's like a fear or something

So the good stuff? Well, I know that I'm getting straight back to it for Week 105! I know that I am 100% honest - no hiding the numbers, no messing around, no lying (you'd be amazed at the number of people who lie to themselves and others). I'll be back next Sunday with an honest update, and it will be a loss, I can promise you that.

I've lost 132 lbs in two years. I've kept that weight off. If you check my entries, there is a weekly weigh in here for every single Sunday of my journey, so I think accountability is key.

Now I'm going to enjoy being on this journey for two years, and also enjoy having that wake up call not to be complacent EVER. It will always be a struggle for me, but it's a battle I will win.

Morning Honey. Well done you. You have two incredible qualities ( the only ones I know about) an ability to motivate others and honesty. When you say you are going to lose weight next week, I believe you and know you will do it.

You are so right about the accountability. I knew that I hadn't had a perfect week after having friends stay until Tuesday night and it was so tempting to "pretend" that today was not weigh in day. I got on the scales and yes I've put a bit of weight on but like you it will spur me on to lose more this coming week.

Interesting about the target avoidance. Loads of people on here (me included) have the same problem. I have 3 lbs to get below 12 stone but cannot do it. What is this all about? Ideas anyone?

Kept it up and stay on here during the week. We'll do it together!

M Louise H said:
Good Morning Gang

Happy with a 2lb loss this week - good luck all x

So pleased for you! I am getting left behind so will have to pull my finger out ( of the fridge and cookie jar) You really will be needing those new clothes soon. How about some virtual Internet shopping? What would you choose?

So pleased for you! I am getting left behind so will have to pull my finger out ( of the fridge and cookie jar) You really will be needing those new clothes soon. How about some virtual Internet shopping? What would you choose?

I caved in and ordered...drum roll please...a size 14 dress from Dorothy Perkins. If it fits I'm never taking it off!!

M Louise H said:
I caved in and ordered...drum roll please...a size 14 dress from Dorothy Perkins. If it fits I'm never taking it off!!

Wow,size 14 what is that when it is at home ;-)
Seriously though you have done amazingly well and you derserve it :D

Last edited:
I followed Ur bravery and went and got some much needed new work trousers....and I now fit size 14 :) I'm hoping u had as much joy with Ur dress!! Been on plan this week so far...going to end my week on a fruit n veg fest. I even got my work friend at my new job eating fruit! Doubt she will go as far as the mushy pea salads I've been having tho lol

I followed Ur bravery and went and got some much needed new work trousers....and I now fit size 14 :) I'm hoping u had as much joy with Ur dress!! Been on plan this week so far...going to end my week on a fruit n veg fest. I even got my work friend at my new job eating fruit! Doubt she will go as far as the mushy pea salads I've been having tho lol

The dress arrived yesterday and it fits perfectly, happy bunny is an understatement!

M Louise H said:
The dress arrived yesterday and it fits perfectly, happy bunny is an understatement!

That is fantastic. Doesn't it make it all worthwhile? I find the whole clothes thing the greatest motivator of all. Next - size 12!

That is fantastic. Doesn't it make it all worthwhile? I find the whole clothes thing the greatest motivator of all. Next - size 12!

Oh God - I haven't ever been a 12 in my adult life. I've set my target at 11 stone, which seemed unattainable 7 months ago and now I'm only 11 lbs away. At 11 stone I'd still be classed as overweight so, if I do get there, I may re-assess.

Get me....talking about reaching target:giggle:

I'm a fellow Sunday weigher (on the wii). I'm in a bit of a bet with my family at the minutes. They are carrying on eating very unhealthy meals while I am following Slimming World (at home not going to classes) so that I can show them that you can survive with a lot less food and start to loose weight!! We all get on the wii on a Sunday morning BEFORE BREAKFAST which is the very important bit. So fingers crossed for my first week weigh in this Sunday!! :) Keep you posted!!! Can't wait to update my ticker..unless it's in the plus area then I think I might cry!!

bunnylovesalan said:
That is brilliant well done you

I'm hoping for stay the same as I have birthday celebrations in family all weekend I'm gonna have not how to treat so what the heck only happens once a year so I am going to enjoy it

Back