Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

3lbs off for me this week and 3 off last week too, which sounds good, but I had a 5lb gain the week before, due to being on holiday and then going out for a large, late chinese meal the night before weigh in.

Well done still! Holidays are hard! Hope u had a good time!

I did have a good time thank you and then we went camping last weekend too. You have to still live and enjoy yourself and have fun. I was careful, but not 100%. Bsck on it again now though :)

How's everyone doing so far this week?

I was supposed to be doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 but as it's 40+ degrees at the moment (34 indoors at 8 this morning) the exercise is going to have to wait.

How's everyone doing so far this week?

I was supposed to be doing Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 but as it's 40+ degrees at the moment (34 indoors at 8 this morning) the exercise is going to have to wait.

It's not far off that temperature here in sunny Coventry too ;)
Honest!! (I wish!) I am sure you are sweating of pounds in that heat.

hows everyones week gone so far???? i know i havent eaten enough but what i have had has been healthy and on plan. really need to do more exercise...paintballing next week so that should burn some fat off!! might even try and persuade the OH to go for a long walk.....or ill prob just walk round the block with my dog....hes dead after 10mins tho lol

Danigrace said:
I did have a good time thank you and then we went camping last weekend too. You have to still live and enjoy yourself and have fun. I was careful, but not 100%. Bsck on it again now though :)

haha ;-) thunder storms are predicted on Sunday so don't get too used to it!!!

I'll be weighing in again tomorrow, back to my Sunday routine after 4 lovely weeks abroad! Am definitely going to pay for it and I'm not sure I'm quite ready to see the extent of the damage but i know it will come off when I'm fully back on plan :) I'm really excited to get home and go food shopping! Currently sat in Orlando airport and I'm not due to arrive home til 9am uk time tomorrow! Ugh!
I hope there have been lots of losses in my absence!

Cross your fingers for me!

I'll be weighing in again tomorrow, back to my Sunday routine after 4 lovely weeks abroad! Am definitely going to pay for it and I'm not sure I'm quite ready to see the extent of the damage but i know it will come off when I'm fully back on plan :) I'm really excited to get home and go food shopping! Currently sat in Orlando airport and I'm not due to arrive home til 9am uk time tomorrow! Ugh!
I hope there have been lots of losses in my absence!

Cross your fingers for me!

Welcome back - we've missed you, it's been quiet on here without you ;)

Gutted, but not surprised, with a 1lb gain. I need to stop making excuses and get exercising again, I've done nothing this week and it's shown.

Better luck to everyone else x

a sts for me again, but starting to get in the right place again :)

good luck all

Up ever so slightly from last week by 0.2lbs. Weird, all week it was 170lbs and this morning it magically went back down to 167.8lb. TOTM too, maybe that is to blame :p

I'm really really disappointed with this week's results - which is a 0.5lb gain.

The reason I'm disappointed is because:
- I've been to the gym 5 times this week
- I've walked more than10,000 steps every single day
- I've been eating spot on all week, very healthy

It's not water weight. I am wondering if going to the gym might be making a difference. This is week three, and I've been going five times a week for the last three weeks. I've always been a bit sceptical about the muscle argument, but my clothes are falling off me, I LOOK thinner, so the scales don't seem quite right.

I suppose it's just a number, but I do like to see the scales come down when I'm working this hard. Seeing them go back up (which they have been all week) is difficult, and counter-intuitive. I've never been eating healthier. I have been eating two brazil nuts before I go to the gym for energy, but I've been counting those in and I can't see them making a difference. But other than that, my eating has been very very very good.

Anyway, am disappointed, but I suppose I just need to power through this for the next few weeks. The weight gain cannot continue (surely) so if I go to the gym, walk, eat well, then they'll start to come down again. It's week 107 of weight loss coming up next week - unbelievable.

Good luck everyone - you're all doing so well by turning up and weighing in. I love reading this thread, and I'm sorry I don't participate more, I'll try to be more 'here'! For me, weighing in every week means you hang on to those precious pounds you've lost. I'm so pleased to have lost 137lbs, I need to look at the big picture too sometimes!!

RIGHT!!!! lol after being in a foul mood all day due to weigh in, didnt help with my pug having the most vile toxic farts, OH has gone n 'won' 2 bikes on ebay and we are going to go collect them today......from wales!!! aparently he is really up for going on long bike rides just the 2 of us.....see how long that lasts as its normally 'shall i ring up -add various friends names here- and see if they want to come aswell' on most things we do. hes just washing my car (hehehehehe) whilst im looking on halfords website for 1) extra comfort bike seats 2) gel bike seat covers and 3) padded cycle shorts......can you see where im coming from with this??? lol

he also promised that we would be taking Arnold (the pug) to Dovedale for a walk next week if the weather is good.....this is because he did say we were goin to the seaside yesterday via picking up another ebay item....only to decide after 2hours of driving that we were infact not near the beach type of coast so we drove the 2 hours back again......might explain the dogs foul farts today, after being stuck in the car for 4 hours.

so my mission this week is to increase exercise with walking and bike rides.....although after the 5min of this same idea last year on borrowed bikes i have a feeling it may result in 5min of exercise on the bike then not being able to walk again due to saddle burns and killer knee pains!! lol then numerous arguments about money he has spent with the end result of me not being allowed the car and being forced to walk to work......only with me to end up driving to work anyway cuz hes rubbish at hiding car keys.

on a funny note....if it is a success and we do end up on the bikes we will look a right pair of nerds.....the bikes are identical brands and styles,my bike is bright lumi pink and his is bright orange....and hes a ginger!!! propper 'his n hers'!!! lmao

im hoping after this long post that some1 has come on with a weight loss this week....we seem to be off the winning streak this week peeps!!! but im happy we are still here heads up and posting :)

right im off to kick the dog outside before i puke!!! lol

Back