Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

im hoping after this long post that some1 has come on with a weight loss this week....we seem to be off the winning streak this week peeps!!! but im happy we are still here heads up and posting :)

Must be something in the air, not a loss amongst us yet!

I'm back on track though and have been for a long swim today to kick start things. My Mum and Dad arrive in 4 weeks and I would have loved to have been 4 stone lighter than the last time I saw them - to do it I have to lose 9lbs in 4 weeks :eek:

Woodland girl said:
Hi Kimmie, I love cycling and I sure you will too :) just start slowly to ease your backside into it!

Well we just got back from picking them up from Wales and OH made me have a go down our road lol mine already had an extra comfort seat! Was loads better then the bike I borrowed! And my bum is more boney then last time but it was really comfy! Just needs breaks sorting...they squeel so bad!

Last edited:
Made the mistake of getting weighed this morning again, hoping to see the 1lb gain gone but instead I was up another 1lb!

Gone right back to basics and have my food diary on the side to fill out this week - I just need to get exercising now :character00115:

Made the mistake of getting weighed this morning again, hoping to see the 1lb gain gone but instead I was up another 1lb!

Gone right back to basics and have my food diary on the side to fill out this week - I just need to get exercising now :character00115:

im going to only weigh myself sundays-official weigh day and on wednesdays- a half week watch from now on. I know your not ment to weigh but i like to keep a tab on whats going on. im trying to get my exercise up aswell......got the OH involved so theres more motivation

How's every1 doing? Was a work friends bday this week so gave in....way too easy...2 some cup cakes :(

2 some? Is that 2+? Never mind, we have to have lives too!

I was out last night and had planned to stay on track with food but have a drink. I'd not seen one of the friends we were out with since last August and by the time they'd finished gushing about how much weight I'd lost I didn't feel like blowing it by having a drink!

In the end I just had a small carafe of wine but went to the supermarket and took in my own bottle of 7 Up Free to mix it with. Result is I don't have a headache this morning and still feel like I'm on the straight and narrow. OH and DD are about to go out shopping so I'm going to have another half hour with Jillian Michaels.

M Louise H said:
2 some? Is that 2+? Never mind, we have to have lives too!

I was out last night and had planned to stay on track with food but have a drink. I'd not seen one of the friends we were out with since last August and by the time they'd finished gushing about how much weight I'd lost I didn't feel like blowing it by having a drink!

In the end I just had a small carafe of wine but went to the supermarket and took in my own bottle of 7 Up Free to mix it with. Result is I don't have a headache this morning and still feel like I'm on the straight and narrow. OH and DD are about to go out shopping so I'm going to have another half hour with Jillian Michaels.

I read it as she gave in to some cupcakes? I may be wrong! Well done on the wine you have much better will power than me! The scales showed me 9st 5.5 so I expect a loss this week even though I am going out tonight. My food will be spot on. Today it's just bloody wine that destroys me! Let's hope I find your willpower!

I read it as she gave in to some cupcakes? I may be wrong! Well done on the wine you have much better will power than me! The scales showed me 9st 5.5 so I expect a loss this week even though I am going out tonight. My food will be spot on. Today it's just bloody wine that destroys me! Let's hope I find your willpower!

Oh yeah - get it now - 2 some = to some, derrr :silly:

Absolutely gutted to STS this week. I've gone back to basics, written everything down (42 syns this week) and exercised too. I really felt like I'd had a good loss this week. Not a happy pixie this morning :cry:

Better luck to you all x

Last edited:
1lb off this week which I'm very surprised about, but disapointed with myself as I should be trying harder and the loss is pure luck. I really want to reach a goal of a 3stone loss this year by my bday. In September, and the way I've been this week is not how I should be. Good luck every1 xx

another STS for me... at least im doing enough back peddling when I can so as not to gain... i'm seeing that as a plus, lol

Hi Sundayers!!!

Long time no seee!! Try a year!

Will spend some time this week reading this thread and catching back up, especially with new people on the thread!

Finally in the right frame to get back on this and finally have stopped all my ridiculous hotel stints! I have so much control again!

First week not been bad....lost 3.5lbs and I've had a couple of off days in that :)

Well chuffed!!!

Hope you're all good! I WILL stick with it this time!

xxx

Went for the walk! 2hrs walking we did....hopefully that burns off the bread from the picnic lol planning on biking around a reservoir next weekend!

Back