Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Weighed in a day early- half a pound off, not impressed. In fact it's probably the most disappointed I've been with a loss to date. I've been really good this week!

In fairness it's my own fault for serial weighing as 3 days ago I saw the 8s and now here I am 2lbs heavier than what the scales showed. Out for drinks tonight so god knows what the scales will say next Sunday!

Weighed in a day early- half a pound off, not impressed. In fact it's probably the most disappointed I've been with a loss to date. I've been really good this week!

In fairness it's my own fault for serial weighing as 3 days ago I saw the 8s and now here I am 2lbs heavier than what the scales showed. Out for drinks tonight so god knows what the scales will say next Sunday!

Jenna, try not to be too disappointed with 0.5lb, its a great loss as they all mount up. If you've recently started exercise it can sometimes take the body time to catch up & is not uncommon to gain initially as your muscles can retain water, just try & drink a bit more .....have a read of this article it may put your mind at ease.
Also, did you measure yourself before you started your exercise regime, as you may notice your weight loss slowing, bit you will shrink as you're toning.
When I started cycling, I put on 2lbs the first week & then had consistant losses every week
Haven't seen you on the 9's - 8 thread for a while x

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...noGgCA&usg=AFQjCNFJMzPwqyE790JaB5pKcwECkcrDvw

Aww thank you Kim! Will be sure to pop in soon.

I know I weighed myself yesterday but I've just weighed myself there now and as its Sunday and I like what the scales say I'm keeping today's lol! 8st 13,5! Woop!

Not in a great place right now, haven't spoken to anyone but pretty sure I got so drunk I didn't make it out last night ...almost certain I was in bed before 12.

I need to stop drinking, either that or regardless of what I see in the mirror I need to realise I've lost a substantial amount of weight therefore I will get drunk quicker!

Ps 2 seconds before this post I rolled over to get my phone and fell out of bed, it would seem I'm still drunk! I'd kill for a Chinese right now and it's not even 7am-someone shoot me

*slinks back in*

Can I join you? Again? Pretty please? Pretty please with a synfree cherry on top?

I put on a pound this week but I have had it up to here with taking off and putting on the same few pounds. So I'm starting afresh from today and getting serious.

I've already had breakfast (after I weighed myself) and am ready to embrace the day.

Judith & Pickle

Well buddying up with Jenna certainly did the trick. Thank you.

I have lost 2 1/2 pounds this week so now 11 6 1/2. Only 4lbs to go to my 4stone milestone. I am absolutely delighted and can say that this is largely due to my new love affair with apples and increased intake of veg. My target of 11 st by Christmas is now looking achievable which spurs me on even more.

Good luck to the rest of you Sunday weighers.

Bad result today - put on four pounds, sigh. I know exactly why:
- bad eating all week
- splitting up with boyfriend, so ate erratically all week, and had takeaways and chocolate
- travelling at the weekend, so scoffing too much on train and at hotel - not enough good choices
- not enough exercise
- not enough walking

I'm not surprised, I am owning it - I hate admitting to gains this big, but it is what it is. I'm back on track and will see a loss next week!

Good luck everyone :)

a STS for me

Aww thank you Kim! Will be sure to pop in soon.

I know I weighed myself yesterday but I've just weighed myself there now and as its Sunday and I like what the scales say I'm keeping today's lol! 8st 13,5! Woop!

Not in a great place right now, haven't spoken to anyone but pretty sure I got so drunk I didn't make it out last night ...almost certain I was in bed before 12.

I need to stop drinking, either that or regardless of what I see in the mirror I need to realise I've lost a substantial amount of weight therefore I will get drunk quicker!

Ps 2 seconds before this post I rolled over to get my phone and fell out of bed, it would seem I'm still drunk! I'd kill for a Chinese right now and it's not even 7am-someone shoot me

Hahahaha!!! Im a lightweight now as well & find that alcohol affects me sooooo much quicker......makes me a cheap date! I avoid the wine now, especially when I go out, as early onset amnesia sets in, vodka is the way forward lol! x

2lb off for me this week...back to my fighting weight before the damage i did on my holiday!! happy with that :) also helps that boyfriend is working away so i get to eat healthy and im not tempted to 'tweek' my cooking so he enjoys it.

Lost the 2lbs I put on when on holiday, which was my goal! I'm a bit annoyed though, my scales don't do half pounds and I'm sure if it did I would be a half pound lighter... Oh well. :)

Aww sorry to hear about your break up, Honey. I hope you're ok! Well done on the sts and losses guys and to those getting back 'on it' I'm glad you're here and we can totally do this!

My friend wants me to go to the cinema later and out for food. I honestly can think of nothing worse right now but I feel bad for last night aghhh! Effing friendship politics.

Late WI for me this week, but managed to scrape a STS - happy with that after a weekend in Athens and giving in to OH's home made pizza last night.

Late WI for me this week as well. Down 1 1/2 pounds which I am really pleased with :D I have now been on SW for 4 weeks and can honestly say it has been great to follow, no calorie counting, no points to tot up just eating healthily. The weight loss as been a bit slow but as long as it's going down and not up I am happy. I feel so much better in myself, not so tired, my clothes are fitting better and more energy to get down to the gym.

See you all here next Sunday, have a great week everyone :)

Right guys! How has everyone's Sunday and Monday been?

My Sunday was a write off but I new it would be. Today I'm back on it 100%. Been to the gym today and feeling motivated, hope everyone else can say the same.

Sunday was a write off but I came back with a vengeance yesterday and even started the shred again. I'm away again this weekend for our wedding anniversary but am planning to WI on Friday before we go - the plan is to go away at target weight! Just one pesky pound to go.

You'll totally get their Louise :) I've been awake for the past 2 hours and need to start getting ready for work now grr! Also, went to the kitchen to get my shreddies and I may be paranoid but I could have sworn I heard the scuttle of little feet so chances are we have an effing mouse which WILL send me to the point of a nervous breakdown. I don't 'do' animals in general never mind those little effers! Maybe the stress will help my weight loss haha!

You'll totally get their Louise :) I've been awake for the past 2 hours and need to start getting ready for work now grr! Also, went to the kitchen to get my shreddies and I may be paranoid but I could have sworn I heard the scuttle of little feet so chances are we have an effing mouse which WILL send me to the point of a nervous breakdown. I don't 'do' animals in general never mind those little effers! Maybe the stress will help my weight loss haha!

Set a trap with chocolate on it - they can't resist, well who can?!

I'm here, laid in bed catching up on the forum and being amazed at how 'holier than thou' some of the comments in the other threads can be!

Been spot on since a bad slip on Sunday evening and have started the shred again. I'm away this weekend for my wedding anniversary so I'm going to have an early WI tomorrow- eek!

Back